Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 61)

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

sperbb dear.
amazinggg
luvlyyy
plz cnt soon.
luv
vritika

thnks a lot vritika.. wil cont soon.. thnks..!!! Embarrassed

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
nice update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

nice update..

thnks shalu..!! Embarrassed

shalini_s

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
                   hey guys im really sorry that i updated late.. i was kinda busy..!!  
   ------------------------------------------                   

Chapter 17

"Hey Abhay.." she called after him as he was passing past the corridor in a hurry, he stopped looking back at her, his face was covered with some kind of urgency.. as soon as she saw that, she came running towards him.. slowly touched his pale handsome face under her finger tips, "What's wrong Abhay.?" she asked searching for his eyes, he just ruffled through his hair, as though wondering what to say," Ah.. there's a problem Piya.. i cant tell you rite now though.. gtg bye" kissing her forehead he began to leave. Piya knew that there was a lot of pressure on Abhay's shoulders.. and she really didnt want him to be worried, he was old enough and he knew how to handle the situation and so she just took a deep breath.. looking past the way Abhay had rushed.. she made her way to the class. 
                                                            The classes were quite normal, Mish was sleeping.. Tracker was koo chi kooin with Angad and trying new shades of nail polish.. and T was applying her Lip gloss.. throughout the entire class..! Wel.. she did notice Abhay in the library, surrounded by many books, it looked like he was swimming in the pool of books.. She wanted to go lend a hand, but Kabir took her away to the cafeteria and didnt let go of her the whole lunch break.  
                                                           Exhausted by the day's schedule, Piya was just lying on her bed.. writing some assignment.. as she heared the window crack open and sneaking Abhay entered her room.. like a pussycat.! "You looove windows don't you Abhay.?" she said giggling, as Abhay managed a small smile but his eyes remained stern, "I've got to solve this mystery.. so can you just help me..?" he asked with a hint of doubt in his eyes.. she glared at him in anger seeing his disbelief she put her hands on her hips and said," Of course i can help you.. what the hell is wrong with you..?" 'If looks could kill' he thought as she literally was throwing screaming cannon balls at him through her peircing angry eyes. "Ah.. hehe.. Piya .. to the point here.. wel you see.. i ah.. read this book for me.. would you..? to find out if there were any more clues..?" he said with a faint expression on his face, pressing his lips.. and let out a deep sigh. "Oh cool.. sure dude.." she said plucking the 647 pages fat book from Abhay's strong grip.. "Ok.. then bye..! you can msg me if you do find out somethin ok.. i wil b instantly here.. " he said and was about to jump from the window.. when he felt something, Piya just blinked her brown orbs at his actions. He turned around.. looked at her, staring through her eyes as though making connection between their souls and just stepped forward until he reached Piya.. while her eyes were with blank expression and her chest heaving up and down.. he slowly hugged her, embracing her soft body in his strong gripped arms and placed a small kiss on her head,"God..! i love you Piya..!" and was out of the window in seconds.. more like milliseconds.
                       Piya just blushed all over, and stood there standing retrieving from his touch on her, she let out a big smile. She sat on the bed throwing the book- The History Of Moghuls..

Abhay and Piya's relation was very different they never tried to hide their feelings atleast not now.. their eyes clearly indicated the amount of love they have for each other.. the care.. the need.. how much they crave for each other.. they never hesitated to show it.. they were somewhat the same people at heart.. they always did what made them happy and content, their connection was strong.. that they understood each other completely.. even with one look.. they knew what the other is feeling and what they mean.. they were just made for each other.. and they cherished each other's company..! 
                                 The next day in college.. Misha was telling how horrible yeterday's night was.. and how Panchi  was responsible for the whole thing.! Piya just arched her eyebrows.. letting out a breath.. coming to a decision that she wouldnt stop her bak bak..!Seriously.. Misha was angry because Panchi had not let her watch 'Tom And Jerry'.!! God... kids.!!  She made her way to the class.. she was seated next to Mish who finally put a full stop for her blabbering.. atleast nw..!! Abhay was no where to be seen.. Piya wondered what the hell had gone wrong with him..!? She decided to message him --"Where are you..??"-- Abhay--"In college.."-- "Then why arent you here..? hm.."--"Im in the library.. important stuff"-- "Oh ok.. i l meet u in lunch break.."---"K.. Piya.. did you find any clues regarding to where exactly its hidden.??"--"Well yes.. i wil tel you when i meet you.. Bye.!"---"Ok.. Bye.!"
                                   Lunch break.. Piya excused herself saying that she had to go to the washroom and escaped to the library to meet Abhay.. He was sitting in one of the tables. Piya just smiled to the librarian as she walked towards Abhay.. the librarian just walked out..! And there was one else there..
                                  "Hm... tel.." he told as he flipped the page, "Wel.. look Abhay according to this." he said.. removing the bookmark on page 342, TanSen.. in one of his poems has described this place.. which i find quiet weird.. he says 'the place that gets no sunshine.. no rain.. no moonlight.. a place of darkness..  secrets buried underneath its feet.. wandering creatures guarding it.. who tries to gain it will crumble beneath *urdu word* its  the sona is sacred.. proud it lies in our land..'*persian word*   i dono what it means of course the poem is long.. but these lines caught my attention..so i just translated into simple english.. so that it will be easier for us to understand.. so do you think it means anything..??" she said biting her lip.. he narrowed his eyes and licked his lips as though thinking of something.. took the book from her hands gaze at the lines again.. "Yes.. ok give me a paper.." he said.. Piya swiftly brought out a paper and a pen.. Abhay took it twirling the pen around his fingers.." so this place he states is in India.. cause he mentioned 'lies in our land' hmm.. then this must be some tree covered forest or something.. huh.. i have doubts ok.. wel these words i got to find out the meaning... i feel we are not that far either.. ok on the computer Piya..!" 
                             Piya ran immediately to the computer and switched it on.. and raided the internet.. "Here you go Abhay.. al done.. and ther is somethn else you should see..!".. Abhay ruffled through his hair as he sat down , "What..?" he asked.. he was clearly sounding tired..! 

guys im unable to type urdu and persian words in IF.. so sorry..!! 
          wel here is the update... i hope u guys will like it.. n pres "like" button if u did.. and pls do comment.. thnks..!! 

Edited by katiehiwatari - 24 May 2011 at 2:20am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989Bella91ash12annie.shonamangonapallavisarkartanya.dsouzamansimdmg_roks_antarashivanirajputminahil1997...Nidhi...Pari-GuptagangesegbRozy77Cute_Galcharmingkiller--sumana13--ozzyiepatakha-guddisunflower52aamirkhanfanshalini_silove99mijanurcuteariya..Bournville..

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
lovely dear

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

lovely dear

thnks..!! 
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
awesome

katiehiwatari

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
nice update. but u always leave ur FFs hanging in mid-sentences and then take so long to update. Curiosity really kills us

katiehiwatari

Go to top