Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 28)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Plz update soon u'r ff is gaining momentum..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Plz update soon u'r ff is gaining momentum..

ah i l b updating tomo..!! Embarrassed
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
                          Chapter 10

Piya went on the dressing room, she changed her dress, she was wearing a short violet frilled dress, and high heeled black slippers,and with her shimmering black long hair flowing gently on her frills of her dress, made her look picture perfect..! it was simple yet wonderful..! She slowly wore her S necklace across her neck, she fingered the necklace as she was looking in the mirror..!

---------------------------------------------    

"What are you doing here..?" Abhay asked practically screaming, he was very angry and she could sense it, he was snorting in anger and Piya was speechless.. she just kept on looking at him, her heart beat was very shallow , she was in a total shock, her eyes wide open.. and she felt weak..!! Abhay took a deep breath.. licked his lips and realised that she needed to rest and what she had seen was a little too much for her and slowly began to change back to his human form, there was blood stuck to his lips and he just wiped it off with the back of his hand and then looked at Piya, who was still standing like a statue, Abhay blinked, 'i just hope she has not gone into a coma' he thought as he was moving his hands across her face to get her attention. She was still shivering, and she slowly moved her eyeballs only towards him and let an exasperted breath as she saw him in his human form, "This is all just a dream right..? right.?" she asked stupidly.
                                              She could not forget even the minute details of his vampire form.. it was all registered in her head.. but here's the thing.. she believed in him and was not at all scared even one bit.!! " Ah no.. this is not, since when do i sleep..? Look.. ah(getting serious) whatever you saw IS REAL, i just hope this will stop you from EVEN THINKING OF COMING CLOSE TO ME..!" he stressed the last words sounding dangerous.. ! Piya just blinked, looked into his eyes.. with a deep expression reflecting in her eyes, like a mirror of her heart, she stood there bravely even though she was consious now, making no attempt to budge or beg him not make her his meal, she just stood their errect reeling of whatever had happened. "So you're a vampire..?" she asked in a normal tone, "You still have doubts..?" he said smirking, "Not at all, I'm sure now.." she smiled. "So.." her mouth was closed by his hand with one swift move, warning her not to ask any more questions.
                                              Abhay considered that it was not safe for her to be here any longer at this time of the night.. with the constant chasing, trouble would defenitely come following for this small curly headed beauty. Piya obeyed as Abhay slowly lifted her up in his arms and ran in vampire speed towards the hostel. 
                                             He dropped her to the hostel, she was still looking quite dazed.. her hair was a mess cause he had run in a super ultra speed which had made her hair stand. She giggled as she made her hair proper, Abhay was relieved as he closed his eyes, because she had not reacted in a way that he thought she would. She was not afraid of him, she was normal with him as though nothing had happened even though everything had happened, and she just had seen him- the vampire in action and yet so brave.. 'wow.. yaar she should get a bravery award..!' he thought as she looked up at him smiling.
                                              "How come you're not scared of me..?" he just blurted, to that she simply smiled and said,"Abhay i'm very well matured, and i dont think there is something to be scared of, you're just a predator like all the other animals including humans so what's there to be scared of..?" she asked so cutely, he was taken aback by her answer,' so young yet so understanding' he was sure that he would produce infinite volumes of praising poetry of Piya and this was just the beginning..!!
                                               (Coming back to the topic) "But i'm the most dangerous predator on earth Piya..!" he said as though in pain."Duh.. who cares.. i don't believe in that.!" as she said this he just raised his eyes to look at her,"Look Abhay i don't care whether you're a dangerous predator or whatever, and you know why.. cause i know you very well and i know that you would not do anything wrong, anything to hurt anyone,it's not like you chose this for your lifestyle.. it just happened and there is no point in regretting what has happened, i mean common..! who does not like to be forever young (giggles) perhaps humans are worse i feel... i donno why but i..i just trust you Abhay that you will not break my trust..!!" she said calmly, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, maybe in his 347 years of existence, this was the first human who was not scared of him and even was giving a damn of trusting him of all people.! 
                                                There was almost tears in his sly blue orbs as she said that she trusted him, and he just gave a huge smile and his face was sparkling, it looked as though large thermo nuclear fusion reactions was taking place in his brain and he just exploded with a bright face.. he just couldnt digest the fact that his love had accepted and was not afraid for what he was...!

----------------------------------------

... "Looking beautiful as ever..!" Kabir said as he as leaning against the walls of the room as Piya was combing her jet black hair, "Thanks Kabir..! I can say the same to you.. you're looking dashing..!" she said grinning. He was wearing a white half sleeve T and jeans.. with chain hung around his belt in fashion.. "Thanks Piya.." said Kabir sighing as Misha entered the room banging the door open, "What the hell.. god..!" she came barging in like an angry young woman.. "Kya hua Mish.?" asked a concerned Piya,Misha was wearing a red sleevless top and jeans, "Arrey yaar, what's up with the cockraoches.. i thought our college was insect free..!! Aur iss cockroach ko mein hi mili thi kya.. meri upar kudh padi.. mein to usse" she said fuming making actions in her hands like to strangle someone to death.. to which both Kabir and Piya looked at each other and started laughing. "Haslo haslo.. bahut funny hain na.. argh.. i cant stand cockroaches..!". Piya just rolled her eyes, "Who can yaar..? If i see a cockraoch i will run a 100 miles away from it..!", "And you're laughin at me ah..?"Misha said chuckling. Both the girls giggled. "Well, if you're comedy session is over, let's get going, we've a party to attend" Kabir said.      

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15san1989ash12rhtkumar672mangonaMavi18mansimtanya.dsouzakarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Pari-GuptaSupervampiregangesegbCute_GalcharmingkillerRozy77patakha-guddi--sumana13--ozzyieilove99shalini_scuteariyaAbhiya-gunnermatwamangoSilverBell

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
sp piya is scared of cockroaches but not vampires.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatariPari-Guptailove99

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Awsum update...so piya is very brave and is not afraid of abhay at all..

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

yup..LOL jst to put across this point.Tongue.Smile that girls r weird..!!! WinkWink (no offense to any girls)
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Awsum update...so piya is very brave and is not afraid of abhay at all..

yes.. well.. i want Piya to be a brave women..!! thnks...  
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

same i thought
awesome updateWink

katiehiwatari

Go to top