Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 125)

D.O_Xing Senior Member
D.O_Xing
D.O_Xing

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Wow Appu...Smile
Fabulous Mind blowing Awesome Blossom update... Clap
Awesome work done...Big smile
Wowie Abhay... I was just drooling over him...Embarrassed How can he be so perfect that every girl would start dreaming about him...Day Dreaming
Your Abhay is fab in this FF...Dancing
And his dialogues.. I wish usne mujhse bole hote...LOL They just stole my heart...Embarrassed
Waiting for your next update...Wink
Appu fabulous job dear...Party
Sorry for commenting late...Cry
Continue soon..Smile
Lots of Love..Heart
SwetaHug

abhiya07 Groupbie
abhiya07
abhiya07

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
plz pm me da next tym u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatari

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thnx for the pms dear
waiting for the next update

superb description and love each convo

love it to the core

sorry for the late reply

katiehiwatari

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ossum story dear
pls add me and send me the pm dear

katiehiwatari

purple_shadoz Goldie
purple_shadoz
purple_shadoz

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
awsm story dezr...do pm me wnevr u uppt...

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
        hey ya'll hru guys..?! sorry im lazy.. i l try to update sooner next time.. here is the next chap..

Chapter 36

Abhay jerked off the chair.. running in a hurry to have a glimpse what-the-hell- was happening.. there was no one there damn..! Abhay panicked.. a lot..!!! He kept tapping his feet to make him think faster.. 'Cmon.. baby work.. work..!' he kept mumbling as he was thinking of what he could to save Piya.. he decided he wouldnt do any haste decisions.. they were always no good..
Abhay thought of chasing behind the trail of scent.. which might lead to Piya.. "Yes..!" he exclaimed as was about to jump of the window.. he stopped.. thought for a while.. 'Ah.. i dont even have any idea of who it could be.. that has kidnapped Piya.. how can i face them..?? They want Me.. now that im sure of... but there are just too many who want to see my demise.. oo demise.. strong word dude..! Wait that's it..' he said to himself as he ran to the scratched window glass.. "Um.. Thy.. ah.. ancients.. it is an ancient..!" he exclaimed.. 'But who could it be.. witches.. werewolves.. centaurs.. darn.!... Could it be Tala.. is he back.??' his mind echoed with these words.. he had the strangest feelings right now.. which he could possibly not explain.. 

--------------------------------------

The next day in college.. Piya reached at 8.40 for a 9am class.. it was a bright day.. she didnt see Abhay.. yet.! Piya reached the library.. she took off a book which she was reading last time.. 'Nancy Drew'.. she was reading very keenly when Abhay entered the library, and stood at the door admiring at his lil princess's curious eyes playing on the book.. "So that's where you get your detective brain from.!!!" Abhay exclaimed wanting to tease her.. Piya pouted in return.. "Yea.. so.. im good u know.. in these stuff.." she said folding her arms and put her nose in the air.. "Yea baby i know.." Abhay whispered on her neck, rounding his hands around her waist and tugin her closer to himself.. with her back pressed hard against his chest.. Piya fumbled with the words.. as his tiny breathings were causing havoc in her brain.. she gulped down her saliva several times.. "Abhay.. " she managed to say with all the effort and Abhay hushed her, "No.. we don always have to tell our feelings by talking you know.." he said by smiling against her ear.. which sent yet another tremor through her body awakening all her body cells and put them on fire.. she clutched her hands tight.. she turned around to face him.. keeping her hands on his chest.. she pushed him.
                                                She stared at Abhay, considering that he understood what she felt.. taking in a huge breath.. "Ha.. fine.. not in public.. " Abhay complained.. "Its not oly that Abhay.. its just im scared.. " she left the words hanging.. "Afraid of what..?" Abhay said holding her arms.. and seeping his concerned filled eyes into hers.. he could not bear anything hurting her.. frighten her.. he did not know why but his whole body would just react in such a way that sometimes he himself will be shocked at the amount of feelings he has in store for her.. the same goes to Piya.. they did not know how to define it.. and they did not know how to live without it either.. the destiny had tied a bond so strong.. that it was impossible to think otherwise..
                                                  "My body.. my whole body.. its like im just going to burn.. i lose everything.. my senses.. my everything.. to you.. bt its so much of emotions.. i just feel that im going to sink in them and never come out.. i know it didnt make sense.. i do not know how to tell you.. but my feelings towards you.. its shockin.. like even if i see you looking at me.. i get goosebumps and turn all red.. its... its wel weird..!!" she said stuttering.. "Oh.. gues im not the only one.." Abhay said. They stood gazing at each other.. for a long time.. the bell broke in between their silent conversations..

----------------------------------------------

'I l be bak.. don worry abt me..!' Abhay wrote on a sheet of paper.. placed it in his room and took off.. he followed the trail of scent.. it led to the forest.. obviosuly.. where else could a supernatural go..?! he sped through the forests.. the scent disappeared.. he stopped and looked around.. the scent he follwed also had the fragnance of Piya's.. he darted his eyes across the dark forest illuminated by only moonlight at midnight.. something caught his eye.. a message..!!
                                                  'I absolutely love having fun with you.. *grrr* hmm so much for the bool od the strongest and wisest vampire.. you turned out to be an idiot.. *Who is this guy..?!* the next ring.. is mine.. only mine.. dare you even think of getting to it.. if you do.. you're girlfrd is soo DEAD..!- TALA..' "Wt*... darn it Tala is bak.. " Abhay glared at the note many times before he went bak home..
As Abhay left the place.. someone stepped out of the shadows.. smirking.. "He is truly an idiot..!" a voice thundered through the woods.. follwed by loud howls in the area.. the shadow laughed loud and evil, "Now let's see who can stop me.. the game begins.."

ok guys... hope you guys liked it.. if you did.. hit "like".. and do comment..!!!!!! :D

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12stutiriddhiquarkinsenvikramdeyrashika27.1997tanya.dsouzashivanirajputDeepi20purple_shadoz...Nidhi...Rozy77gangesegb-Sonia--SnowKid-adniloverozzyieSheDevilcuteariyamijanur..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
The italics one is past na...Confused I am so looking forward to how Abhay saved Pia.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 18 September 2011 at 12:49am

katiehiwatari

shivanirajput Goldie
shivanirajput
shivanirajput

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATEClapClapClap
SO TALA IS BACK
I HOPE PIA IS FINE AND SOON  ABHAY WILL SAVE HER
PIA'S CONFESSION WAS CUTE
THANKS FOR PM AND THIS TIME PLEASE UPDATE SOON