Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 108)

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@ TM , hy dear this is a message from meera " ilove99" plz follow it

hey guys!!!!!!i have made a ff corner for the ff readers and writers ...
and i know u must be thinking what's thisConfusedso plz go through the 1 post of this link...i have explained everything!!!!!
it will be a benefit or writers as they can advertise and post updates in this thread so the readers will get updates and no need to pm everyone as it takes a lot of time ...
as per readers they can give their advice and suggestions feedback etc...here.

so plz inform me which ff's do you write and i will post it in the page 1 

plz pass this message or link to your buddies or the ff writers which u read!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatariozzyie

Mavi18 Senior Member
Mavi18
Mavi18

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Awesome ff
Plz contin soon n pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatari

D.O_Xing Senior Member
D.O_Xing
D.O_Xing

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Appu dear...Smile
Have you forgotten to update your amazing FF??LOLWink

katiehiwatari

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
        so sorry tat i havent updted for the past two weeks or somethn.. its just tat i was busy wit college work.. i promse to give a double update by thursday.. and thn will update after my exams.!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

D.O_Xing-Sonia---sumana13--..Bournville..

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
                                                 Chapter 33

A call burned through their romantic moment.. Abhay recieved the call.. without noticing the caller.. "Hello.. " said the person on the other side impatiently.. "Dad.!" exclaimed Abhay as he was overwhelmed hearing his father's gruff voice after a while which seemed like eternity to him though. "Ya watever dude.. can u please carry your ass here quick.. i cant bear with him.." he said sounding really annoyed.. "Dad.. did u say "dude", "ass".. wassup wit u dad.. are you okay..? Wait who are you.?" he answered shocked by the tone of his dad.. "Haha.. joining with Piya i tell you.. your sharp canines will disappear coz u i thnk you will gain the ability to kill an annoyed person to death by your lame questions.. you know how i act when im irritated boy..!" said Chand making an irritating face. "Dad.. they r not lame.. wel i never knew you had mood swings.. now i know its you.. coz i remember the last time you went crazy, you probably.. ", "Shut up.." said Chand immediately.. "I don want to spoil my reputation.. in front of Piya..!" said Chand continuing.. Abhay smirked.. as a realisation hit him.. he smacked his head.. "Omg.. Dad.. are you in danger... are you okay..?" said Abhay in a hurried tone fearing for his dad.. "Im i okay..? Im more than okay.. im dead..!" he said gritting his teeth.. "But i thought you were dead ages ago..what's new..!?" said Abhay confusingly.. making a baby face, "Abhayyy..!!!!!!! can u please get serious here.?" Chand shouted through the phone. 
                                                "Yes Dad.. sorry.." Abhay said apolegitically.. "Wel.. i am stuck with an elf... who is damn crazy and was going around me in circles which is totally.. weird..!".. "Waat..?? an elf as my imposter.. impossible..?!" said Abhay hovering through the other side... "An elf again eh..? i guess Tala has taken the help of some baby elves to distract us.. while he would reach to the silver.."said Piya, Chand  heard everything as Abhay had switched on the speaker.. After some thinking Chand exclaimed, "Abhay hurry to that place with Piya keeping a low profile.. transform for all i care.. i feel that Tala wanted us to think the same thing that he had gone to get the silver.. but i have this ugly feeling tat ther is more than what we expect from these elfs.. Tala might be follwing us.. so here's the plan.. ..." said Chand very softly.. Abhay understood his plight and decided to put it in action immediately.. Chand turned around to find that baby elf staring at him.. with his widened eyes  and ears open wide.. he was fuming.. and he was twitching with his hands continously.. and tapping his foot.. a sear of fear ran through his mind when Chand saw the elf.. he was scared whether he had heard the whole coversation.. Chand stood numb for a while.. then pressed his lips as he was stil not out of it.. the Elf indeed looked scary.. "How dare you..??" shouted the elf in a high tone which made Chand jump at the vibrating shout produced by this small creature.. annoyance had left him sour and it had to take some time to get back to being brave and confident.. but he mananged to a "Wht do you mean..?" trying to make the most innocent face.. wel he atleast tried, "How dare you ignore me for a whole 10min.. i thought we are going to do bunjy jumping.." said the elf frowning.. Chand felt like smaking his brain cells for getting scared for this puny creature.. 
                                      Abhay explained the plan via mind.. as he feared their every step was being watched.. carrying Piya in his arms he moved swiftly through the large trees, his face buried with various emotions of danger, fear , care and worry. He did not want anything to happen to Piya.. his life.. his reason.. he pressed her was thinking about how his life had changed drastically.. after the entry of his angel.. how easily she was able to turn the cold feelings into a warm heart filled with love for her.. it seemed like magic.. as he had lost all hopes of life.. he was living without no meaning for his existence.. wondering why he was alive.. but when Piya arrived every question had an answer.. evry breath had a reason.. to love, guide, care, protect his loved one.. Piya could feel the surge of emotions Abhay was going through as she looked deeply into his eyes.. she just pressed his arms tightly around his neck.. and smiled beautifully...  
                                          They finally reached the the building.. it was huge though.. Abhay put down Piya near the enterance.. with a small kiss on her cheek.. promised that he would be bak in a jiffy.. as Piya looked on the way Abhay had moved. Abhay learned the ability to move soo fast that it was not visible even to the eyes of the supernatural.. it was one of the tactics that he had come up with recently.. it was a little difficult.. he quickly morphed into his vampire self which made him acquire stronger powers.. he kicked the fountain near the grass filled area which resulted in the water being flown around drastically through the pipe.. it served as a good distraction.. but that was not it.. they kicked some more fountains to provide a good cover.. he felt strongly that the silver rested underneath these grass beds, he wanted to confirm it.. 
                                            He took out the silver ring.. which consisted of two stones.. one of ruby and the other gold fitted perfectly between the artistic curves of the ring.. the stones in the ring would help  detect the next piece of silver.. and so he brought it to a low level.. to the grass bed and moved swilftly across.. to get a signal.. they shone..! Abhay sat down on that ground and begin to dig furiously.. the water seemed to cover the mud being dug out from the outer side.. whoch would hoplefull not gain the attention of the tourist he hoped.! And so he continues his work.. and found the silver at least.. safely seated in the carved wooden round box in the form of a globe.. with holes between it.. inside lyed the silver safe and beautiful.. not inteding to waste another second.. he swiftly ran to the entrance and carrying Piya on his arms laying the box on her tummy.. he ran as fast as he could without turning back..!  
                                       They were passing the woods now.. Piya didnt utter a word understanding the urgency they were in.. she just was humming a song on her lips.. "Stop it.!" Abhay said, as he ran past the trees.. ,"Why.?" asked a confused Piya.. "Elves have sharp ears.. what if they trace out.. we are not safe until we reach dehradun..", "Hmm.." said Piya thinking.. "And anyways that humming of ours is distracting me.. i wish i was the song that is on your lips..!" he said naughtily giving a wink at Piya.. Piya just blushed... closing her eyes.. a question suddenly popped her mind.. "If you can reach Dehradun so fast then why did u not go early in the beginning..?" she asked with confusing face.. "Wel.. Piya going like this is really not safe.. there are a lot of supernatural creatures around here... its just that we dont really know.. probably by know.. every supernatural being.. knows about the ring.. so its better to keep a low profile through these jungles.." he answered back with a glint of tension brewing over his crystal blue eyes.. "But you're strong na.?! she retailiated.. Abhay smiled at her question.. "Yes Piya im strong.. but that doesnt mean i can beat a whole lot of supernatural creatures... and anyways it takes some time to build the strength.. it can not be powered up instantaneously.. so the maimum i can fight off at my current power is 20.. do u get it.? are m i going to fast.?!", "No.. no.. i understand.. hmm how much longer will it take to reach home.?" she asked innocently.. "Not much time.!" he said fastening his pace.. 
                                        Chand was almost home.. he was only some 40 km far.. he had escaped from the elf thnks to...

hey guys i hope u like the update... if u do.. pls hit "like".. and comment... sorry that i din update earlier.. wel the next update will be tomo..!! love u guys.!!! 

Edited by katiehiwatari - 10 August 2011 at 11:16am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shoe77zainabpkyekash12CleviveDsouzasunu123luv_vivian_luvpallavisarkarMavi18shivanirajput...Nidhi...Cute_Gal-Sonia-gangesegb--sumana13--ozzyie-SnowKid-sunflower52adnilovercuteariyaSheDevilSelinapiyamijanur..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
great update. so finally abhay found the missing part of the ring. thts amazing and brilliant.

katiehiwatari

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

katiehiwatari

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
very interesting update..:) loved it..carry on the good work :) continue soon :)

katiehiwatari

Go to top