Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 108)

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1301Princess

Katie..Smile
Finally you updated..LOL
Loved it yaar...Embarrassed
Awesome..Clap
You gave such an awesome,Full of romance,Romantic update ki you're forgiven for not updating earlier... EmbarrassedLOLYou really so a fantastic job... Wow!!Thumbs Up Waiting for Wednesday now...Wink
And All the very best for your test...Thumbs Up May you do really well...Smile
Lots of loveHeart
Sweta Hug

Sorry yaar Sweta.. to make you guys wait for long.. wel thnks.. glad u liked it.. thnks for the forgiveness..!!!!!! Big smile I did my tests wel.. thnks for the wishes.. updating now.!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

D.O_Xing

katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqra_567

amzaing updat love yaar took u r timee... i was waitin for it u know... great...Smile

juz one thing nxt time can u write in a draker colour sooo it better to read

thnks... oh okiee...i l write it in a darker shade..!!! Big smile
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

superb !!!!!!
So romantisc !!!!

thnks ozzy..!! Big smile
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

wow...awesome :)

thnks Irfah.!!! 
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepi20

Awesome update! Loved the Abhiya romance! I'm curious to know where the real Abhay is and who this fake Abhay really is who is hanging out with Chand! Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile

thnks.. i l clear all ur confusion in the next update.!!! 
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Awsum update ...and do update soon... Thumbs Up

thnks.!!! 
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Wow OMG That Was So Hot and Romantic.

thnk u .!! 
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
                                     Chapter 30

Suddenly a ball came crashing to the court window.. which disturbed their romantic session..!! 
                                      Piya moved a bit hearing the ballcrash.. but Abhay didnt budge.. he didnt hear anything.. he was so lost in her.. that no matter even an earthquake would occur.. he would not have known. Piya being to feel guilty, for not telling Abhay that they were doing the right thing.. cause he already had made it clear that he did not want any physical relation. But what could she do.? She loved him.. he craved for him.. for him to be closer.. to touch her.. to feel her.. to be with her.. forever and ever.. her voice betrayed her, she could not tel. Abhay saw into her brown orbs and immediately understood the reason behind it, 'even though she loves me so much, she still makes an effort to obey my words..' he thought. He was still not out of her spell, Piya blinked her brown orbs innocently tuk his hand up and touched her hair, pulled her head to give her a tight hug.. he pressed her into him, one hand around her waist and the other on her head.. Piya smiled and put her hands around his waist.. it was Picture Perfect..! 

-----------------------------------------

"Abhay where are you.?!" she scremed aloud.. as she was walking through a deserted road.. it was clear that she had lost her way.. but she felt something pulling her towards the path.. she didnt think twice she let her instincts go wild.. "Abhay.!" she screamed in her mind.. trying to contact him mentally.. she tried this a few times earlier but there was no response.. but now if she was not mistaken.. she heard a 'hmmm'.. her swollen eyes brightened up.. it brought a wide smile across her face.. "Abhay.. abhay.. where are you.? Are you ok.?!" she was relieved that he responded.. then she began to tremble.. thinking what situation he is in.. "Piya.. " he whispered... "Abhay.. abhay.. abhay.!!" she began to scream.. shivering in utter fear.. "Im fine honey.!" he said chuckling.. she felt relieved.. so relieved.. she did not respond.. she just sat down on the side of the road on a rock.. brething deeply.. after a long silence.. "You idiot.. you scared the living daylights out of me.. why the hell didnt you respond when i called to you earlier.." she said with light fake anger.. she was really happy that he was fine.. how could she be angry on him.?! "Mmm... i was tired.. sorry sweetheart.." he said his voice light.. "Fine cut the crap.. wher are you.?" she asking getting restless.. she wanted to see him.. it had been half a day and she was already missing him a lott..! 
                                       "Someone's impatient..!" he said teasing her.. very well knowing her eagerness.. but knew that he could not pull it off.. cause even he very badly wanted to catch a glimpse of his angel.. his light..!! "Shut up.. Abhay..!! Im damn serious..!" she said pouting.. "Hmm.. im very close to you dear.. " he answered back genuiely.. Piya's eyes widened and her heart filled with joy.. "Where..?" she said.. following Abhay's instruction.. she reached a river side.. she frantically looked around for her treasure.. while she was catching her heated fast breath from all the running.. she had bent down.. but with her head up looking for Abhay and Ola.. he was there.. standing with his back against the tree.. he too breathing heavily.. he had run from miles afar.. to reach the spot.. common he was not such a bad boyfriend who would make her run all the away, itna to banta hai boss.!! He was slightly injured but he didnt want his love to worry, calmly breathin ,his eyes looking out for the love of his life.. When she caught a glimpse of his green shrt with black mix white trousers. "Abhay..!!" she cried as she ran to him.. with joy and contentment.. that he was indeed with her.. out of danger..! 
                                       As she ran.. she dashed to someone, which made her breathing abnormal.. she didnt get scared... for some reason.. the reason is she knew that it was her Abhay.. that same touch that she was so similar to.. the same touch for which she would fight against the whole world.. without a second thought, she hugged him.. Abhay smiled at her anxiety.. and pulled her waist towards his, he pressed her fragile body into his masculine figure strongly as though to push into each others' bodies.. he calmed her.. by soothing her hair.. pulled her head back.. smelling the wonderful arouma which she was always filled with.. even though her face was lined by light sweat it did not affect her beautiful        features. Her eyes were expressing the care and worries she had for him.. she felt his lips linger on her forehead.. giving a long kiss.. pressing his lips hard. Looking into her eyes.. "I love you..!" he breathed contently.. and pulled her into a tight hug. Her stomach twisted with the new sensations that always made her head spin. Abhay's body shivered with desire to feel her body against his.. her face on her neck.. her chest pressed against his. Their body temperature increased... Piya's face was crimson red by now.. he lifted her head once again.. without any further ado.. he slammed his lips against hers.. which started out as a soft kiss.. soon turned out to be hot passionate kiss.. when Abhay slipped his toungue in her mouth.. Piya moaned feeling his tongue over his.. she began to dig her nails into Abhay's back.. which soon reached his hair.. she pulled his head towards her.. deepening the already heated kiss. Abhay's toungue was growing restless every minute as he kept exploring her tender mouth, with his sexy one.. he bit her soft rose like lips.. Their hearts jerked with pleasure.. as they held on to each other helplessly.. They broke their kiss.. and nuzzled their heads into the crook of the other's heads.. 

---------------------------------------

"Im sorry.!!" he said.. as Piya was lazily looking at the teacher explaing them the rules.. "Huh.. for wat..?" Piya asked, as she yawned again.. "Cause i ignored our hot session, i brought you here listening to you.. i should have taken the damn chance.. cha..! See you're bored now.!" he said mischeviously.. making her heart flutter like a butterfly's wings and she lightly gasped while she blushed .. "Shut up.. mein sirf kiya jo sahi tha..!" she said defensively.. "Accha.. to ye galat hai.?".. "Haan galat tha.. hum wo nahi karna chahiye tha..!" she said softly.. mumbling as the she felt the teacher's gaze towards their direction.. Abhay flickered his eyes in a second.. and sat up straight.. pretending to pay attention. When the teacher turned away, Abhay said softly,"Jo hua.. so hua.! And don tel me you didnt like it.!? *winks*", it made Piya all red.. "Abhay.. PLEASE don make this difficult for me.!" she said.. with her gentle eyes peering to Abhay's crystal blue ones.. 

ok guys so here is the update.. wel.. if i like it.. pls hit the like button and comment.. thnks.!!!! 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12luv_vivian_luvtj_blackvikramdeyrashika27.1997D.O_Xingtanya.dsouzapallavisarkarMavi18.SmokeySilence....Nidhi...Deepi20shivanirajputkarantakiarRozy77-Sonia-gangesegbCute_GalMRS.SSOadnilover--sumana13--ozzyie-SnowKid-heena_mehtashalini_silove99mijanurSheDevilSelinapiyacuteariya..Bournville..

Go to top