Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 (Page 103)

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1301Princess

Oye Katie...Smile
Kya update hai yaar... Loved it...Embarrassed Really yaar words nahi mill rahe describe karne ke liye itna amazing tha...Amazing twists...LOL
Hey but tell me one thing... Chand ke saath jo Abhay tha wohi Abhay Piya se milne aaya right??Confused Then Chand ke saath trekking pe kaun gaya hai?? Piya ko wo Tala ke taraf se aisa kyun mesg aaya then ki Abhay is KidnappedConfused... I'm kinda confused..Cry But never the less Awesome update...Wink
And really happy to hear that you did your tests well..Smile
Update Soon..Smile
Lots of LoveHeart
SwetaHug

thnks a lot Sweta..!!  No.. no this Abhay is the real one.. hehe confuse mat ho.. i l explain everything.. in the coming updates teek hai.?!! thnks...nervous for the results now.!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

D.O_Xing

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
            Hey guys i m so sorry i try to reply to everyone.. gues. i become tired half way... i love all your comments.. they give me the spirit to continue the ff... thnks sooo mch guys..!!!

Update 31 

"Abhay.. PLEASE don make this difficult for me.!" she said.. with her gentle eyes peering to Abhay's crystal blue ones.. 
                                        Abhay suddenly realised what he was doing to her... damn.! I change my colors whenever i want.. but when she does.. i do not agree.. damn me.! "I know this is.. um.. " she said interuppting Abhay's thinking.. "Go on..!" he said to her.. "Wel.. you claim to love me.. so i think it will be difficult for you to stay away too.." she said not meeting his eyes.. These words made Abhay smile.. "Wel.. let me tell you.. i love you more than anything else in the whole entire world.. i gues its clear in my eyes.. and you still have a doubt..?" he said raising his eyebrows.. Piya analysed her words as she said them.. "Wel its not like that... but i am really not a person who would self praise or somethin.. um.. so.. it kinda felt odd for me to say that you too love me like hell.. i hope you got my point..!" she said biting her lower lip.. watching Abhay's actions. He pressed his lips firm.. "Ya.. wel.. i know..!"he said giving a large smile.. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"You idiot..!!" she she started hitting his chest with her tightened fist continously.. "What.?" he asked innocently.. "Where did u disappear.. you got me scared.. when i realised that the Abhay with your dad.. was not you.!" she said as she continued hitting him.. his hands were around her waist and hers were on his chest.. When Piya told that there was an imposter in his place.. he was awe-struck, "What the hell.. what are you saying.?" he said as his eyes widened and he held onto Piya's arms.. "You mean you didnt know??" she said sounding surprised and hint of fear in her eyes. "No.. i thought Dad and you were searching for me.. damn.. what is this..?" he said walking forward and backward as his hands ruffled thorugh his hair. "Wait.. tel me who kidnapped you.? What happened exactly.. maybe we can solve out..!" she said offereing the idea.. 
                                          "Yes.. ok fine.. but i dont think we should waste any time here.. what if Dad is any problem..?" he said his serious and concerned.. this made Piya wonder, "Then how will you tell me.?", giving a mischevious grin he lifted her up in his arms.. which cuahgt Piya by surprise.. he pressed her shoulders and legs, slowly began to walk. "Hm.. tel.." she said.. "Yeah.. wel you see we were passing by this road and well i remebered you.. so i thought of calling you up.. but when i searched through my pockets.. it was missing.. so i began to look out.. in every direction.. Dad was just looking around for my phone too.. ad suddenly i felt a tug on my shoulder.. i turned back to meet a pair of large black dark eyes staring right through me.. before i could catch a glimpse of the face.. i was injected with some kind of potion.. i gues i became unconcious.. when i got up.. i found myself in a strange place.. it was a cave.. when i looked around.. there was no one there.. i knew it was a tactic of my enemies, so i had to be careful.. but the place was unguarded. I reached the exit of the cave where i saw a small elf sitting and so.. ", "Wow so cool.. i want to see an elf too Abhay.. i mean do they have big noses and are their ears you know a little big and.." Piya interuppted and went on and on.. Abhay just rolled his eyes and after some time.. he declared, "Are you done.? Can i continue..?" Piya was jumping and was so excited talking about elfs on his arms.. Piya..!! "Oh yeah.. sorry.. i am soo interested in mythical creatures after meeting you.. and i mean.. its magical.. and you have super powers.. and..", "Piya..!" he said again with a little high voice telling her to cut it..! "Hmm.. now where was I.? Ya.. wel i saw the elf and wanted to ask him who appointed to be here..", "Appointed..?Its not an office you know.?" she said cutting him AGAIN.. "Who the hell cares.. as long as you get my point.. i don care..!" he said getting a little bit annoyed and also a little jealous.. cause he felt that she was getting a little too excited for the elf.. 'darn elf' he cursed in his mind.. "Anyway why are you so excited.?" he asked raising his eyebrows.. she was acting like a small kid who is going on a roller coaster ride. "Cause this is my first, supernatural encounter.. you know.. with you.. searching and stuff.. and the elf..", "I sware one more word about the elf and i will go on a mission to kill all the elves in the whole entire world.. i mean am i not supernatural enough for you.?" he asked in a high pitch of irritation. Piya blinked at him.. she got a little emotional... 
                                              She cupped his face in her hands.. stared at his blue orbs lovingly. Putting her amrs around his neck she hugged him tightly.. "Idiot.. is there anything else that i want in this world when i have you.. you've been my sunshine and darkness.. when you're with me i feel i can challenge the world.. i feel so complete with you, I feel like living.. when i lost my mother.. i had lost all hopes of life.. i loved her very much, once she went out of my life.. i felt emptiness fill me, though i was taken care of, loved and payed attention, i knew i couldnt rely to them my whole life.. i had to be independent.. when i tried to be.. it was difficult, i didnt know whom to share my problems and worries.. my joys, i needed someone.. that's when i found you, you were rude to me.. but you understood me.. you were with me through all my difficulties, pain and happiness.. you were a shoulder i could cry on.. you never let me down.. *sobbing* that's why i love you sooo much.. and cant live without you..!" she said hugging him tighter.. Abhay felt a jolt of happiness wash over him.. he was immensely ovejoyed that he had filled the life of his love with joy. Putting her legs down to earth.. he caught her waist and pulled her into a very tight hug. "I guess that's what love means.. i person who understands you.. and is willing to spend his/her whole entire life with you through everything.. right sweety.?" he said nearly in tears.. He kissed all over her face... her hair her eyes.. her nose her cheeks her forehead.. giving a small kiss on her lips.. he pulled her into a aggressive hug again.. Piya's eyes leaked tears slowly.. with content and celebration that she was with her loved one..! 

wel here is the update.. sorry if it was a ittle late.. well i hope you guys liked it.. and please do hit the like button and comment.. thnk u .!!!! 

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shoe77ash12zainabpkyekluv_vivian_luvvikramdeyrashika27.1997D.O_Xingtanya.dsouzapallavisarkarMavi18tj_blackifrah.shivanirajputkarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Deepi20Cute_GalRozy77gangesegbMRS.SSO--sumana13--ozzyieadnilovermijanurilove99shalini_sSheDevilcuteariya..Bournville...SmokeySilence.matwamangoTrouble.

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Great updateClap...Aww so lovely Abhiya part...
Is Abhay injured?Confused
thanks for the PM...

katiehiwatari

MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
awesum part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katiehiwatari

shivanirajput Goldie
shivanirajput
shivanirajput

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
awesome update 
such a romantic abhiya partBlushing
abhay getting jealous of the elp was so cuteEmbarrassed
wish that u will unfold  the mystery behind the kidnapping of abhay in next part
thanks for the pm and update asap

katiehiwatari

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey so romantic & cute update.Love abhaiya romance.Plz continueSmile

katiehiwatari

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
love the update

good jobClap

katiehiwatari

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
lovely appurva!!!abhiya together r soo intense...and loved pia's confession...hope chandu is fine.LOL update soonSmile

katiehiwatari

Go to top