Posted: 12 years ago
superb nd amazing part dear.
plz plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...misha is soo sweet..actually she is too much possessive for piya...but abhya also love piya a loottt...but they r too cute
that was cutie pie update
thanku for the pm nd the lovely update also...
cont sooonnn
superb update.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.
zainabpkyek thumbnail
Nice upate.really curious to know where abhay is.
katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

hey really nice update loved the way when abhay sad sorry for hurting piya 

i am just scared about where is abhay i just hope soon piya will find him
thanks for the pm and do update soon

thnks... glad u liked it..!!! 
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

Katie...😊
Wow!! Such a rocking update...👏
Kya twists the yaar...😉 Abhay is kidnapped!! Oh no!!! 😭Thank God.. Ms James Bond aka Piya came to know about it...😆Now that made story really interesting...😉 And waiting for how will Piya save her DAMSEL IN DISTRESS Abhay.. 🤣
Continue soon...😊
Lots of Love❤️
Sweta🤗

thnks.!!! wil cont soon.!!! 
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow. tht was super cool. and well Tala's imposter act of Abhay was too lame that neone cud figure it out. 

thnks.. wel they r stil many secrets... to reveal.! 
katiehiwatari thumbnail

thnks.!!! 
katiehiwatari thumbnail

thnks..!! 
katiehiwatari thumbnail
              hey guys im so sorry i couldnt update earlier.. i ve my tests from monday.. wil update on wednesday.. now here's the update.!!!

CHAPTER 29

As he stared at the Abhay standing in from of him.. cool and relaxed..!!
                                 "Done dad.?!" he asked putting his head up to meet his confused and anxious so called-dad Chand..! "Yeah... ah lets go, we have trekking to do..!", "Oh ok.. sure lead the way..!".. What the hell another surprise.. its not Tala.. if it was, his sole purpose of changing bodies would be to make Chand lead the way to the position on silver..!! But he didnt even care.. who the hell was he?! Chand went ahead.. took out his phone.. with Abhay walking closely behind him still fantasized by his mobile. 'Piya... this is not Tala..!!' sent Chand.. to Piya.. he thought it was necessary for her to know.. she was good with things about Abhay.. she could help of telling who this unknown 'idiot' was..!! Piya was walking and walking, she had no idea where she was.. or where she was going to go.. it was only the light of love that was guiding through the road.. She recieved a message.. and took it out of her pocket, it was Chand uncle's.. she wondered whether this Abhay was so boring that he actually wanted to strike a coversation with her.!! "Argh.. lame thinking.!" she thought of how impossible that was.. i mean uncle would go to freeze mode but not message her..?! oh whatever..!
                                  When she went through the message.. it was a shock for her too... she wondered who else could it possibly be.. the message which was sent to her.. was clearly stated that it was Tala.. so it was not him.?! But is the person his partner-in-crime or something.. who was suppposedly helping Tala.. while Tala was.. umm.. no idea what he was upto.. she just hoped something that was not involved with hurting Abhay..! She shivered at the feeling, of even thinking that Abhay could be in danger.. not wanting to waste more time.. she replies to uncle saying that 'Wel.. what makes you say this uncle.?!' she sent.. The question was quite obvious..Chand knew that she would ask this question.. i mean a non-professional professional jasoos would ask all those 'why what how.??!' .. Chand was already in the process of the answer, he told her the reason of the trekking remark which fake Abhay had made earlier.. 
                                     Piya was totally panic-strickken.. so this means that Tala is not alone.. so what if he is with a gang.. what would have happened to Abhay..could he be dead..?! No..! Impossible.. 'What am i thinking.. there's no way..!! Think positive Piya.. Abhay will be bak in no time' she said to herself trying to console her agitated mind... she decided to try communicating to Abhay.. she knew that she can hear him.. maybe he would respond.. and she help him.. somehow..! 

---------------------------------------------

"You get annoyed of Misha sometimes.. dont u.?!" Abhay asked Piya while they were walking on the corridor.. Misha had left for home.. Abhay and Piya were signed up for the SSA.. Social Service Association. The classes or activities were going to start in 15 minutes.. Piya just had her food.. and was in conversation with Abhay the whole time after Mihsa had left.. "How do u know i get annoyed..!?" she asked raising her eyebrow.. "Duh.. havent i told you before.. best blood of Vampire line ever..! So powers tho bantha hai boss..!" he said winking, Piya smiled answering, "That means you know how i feel about you.?!". That was an unexpected question.. "No.. actually..!" he confessed in a sad tone.. "What.? Why is that.. i can nullify your powers.!? Im strong.!", "No way.. you're not that strong ha..!" he said pouting,"Actually the thing is.. whenever i try to read your mind.. about your feelings.. i feel this explosion.. which is too much to take.. my brain hurts..!" he said in a calm tone giving a faraway look.. "Of course.. maybe cause i care for you soo much that even the best vampire's brain will explode.. oh wait.. do u even have a brain..! lol..!" she bursted out laughing, she caught sight of the mixture of annoyance, anger, mischief glittering in Abhay's eyes.. she ran wildly over the corridors.. taking a sharp left turn.. she reached the badminton court.. Abhay had to run in normal human speed.. so he was tortoise walking.. 
                                        Piya stood across the court.. with her chest heaving up and down.. due to her heavy breathing with Abhay se bachao andolan.. Abhay smiled at himself as he advanced towards her.. she sat down on one of the chairs.. she was tired.. she had just eaten for goodness sake..! Abhay pulled a chair immediately.. and sat beside her.. her breathing was back to normal now.. she looked at Abhay with a genuine smile.. He pounced suddenly to catch her hand.. but this time Piya was fast enough.. as she was expecting this and she had a badminton racquet in her hand.. and she put it across her face shielding her.. Abhay gave her a crooked smile which increased Piya's heart beat 2x."Abhay..!" she whispered through the holes of the racquet, her hot breath fell on his hand as he was nearing his hand to touch the racquet.. he held the stick of the racquet tightly, Piya tried to hold her grip.. but when Abhay's fingers entagled strongly with hers.. she gave a small jerk.. but didnt let go.. he stroked her knuckles with his thumb, going in circular motions across her hands, sending tingling sensations to her body. She let go of the racquet immediately unable to withstand the teasing. Her breathing had defenitely become higher.. she stood up immediately.. taking her bag up, "Lets go.. i gues we are getting late.." she said in the most calm tone she could manage., but the love for him was very evident in her eyes,which were sparkling like stars. 
                                          Abhay was still not used to her breath taking beauty.. to him she was the most beautiful girl in the world.. she was just perfect in every way..!! And to notice the pure love in her eyes for him, his deepest desired were tend to awaken.. he moved synchronizing her moments, he touched her hand, pressed it hard, he placed her hand on his which interlocked with his and took it to  his lips, he kissed her lightly.. Piya shivered by the touch. Her reaction had just aroused him even more.. he moved forward.. holding her by the waist and pulled her towards him.. their waists crashed together, Piya wsa moving her eyes all over the place.. to reduce her anxiousness. She was defenitely loving it, but.. but he was not doing it with a full heart.. he was driven to it.. she didnt want him to regret it..! 
                                          Abhay's hands, caught her waist tightly and he squeezed her flesh, which made Piya moan softly, he could hear that though.. he grew restless by the second. He pulled her closer and closer until their breath were colliding, Abhay's eyes were sparkling.. just like Piya's at the moment.. with love.! He cupped her face, feeling the soft skin under his fingertips.. he felt like heaven.. no kidding.. he felt he belonged there.. in her loving arms forever.! He kissed her palm, her knucles, he held her hand stiff.. and gazed at her beauty.. she was like a princess of heaven.. he moved his head a little forward.. until his breath was on her cheek, caressing her rose petal skin with hot heated breath. The enticing air was too much for Piya to control.. he held on to his arms.. firmly, holding on to his jacket. He kissed her cheek, all around the place and then he moved to her forehead, he held its sides and kissed it firmly.. he came down to her nose.. her eyelids.. he tasted the most sweetest touch of his life. His life's skin was making him wild with desire all rite and also made him feel complete. He continued to kiss her.. he reached her neck, thinking for a second, his brain was scorchin hot.. he couldnt think anything.. the only thought on his mind was PIYA.!! He kissed her urgently on the nape of her neck.. he tasted her on her collar bone.. she moned his name.. and jumped a little.. which made Abhay press her waist a little more tighter.. it was a heated ride. Suddenly a ball came crashing to the court window.. which disturbed their romantic session..!! 

ok guys this is the update.. pls hit the like button and comment thnks.>!!!