Fan Fictions

Abhay-Piya FF- Let the destiny unfold uptd pg137 - Page 46

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cblover

wow wow nd just wow..cant tell how amazing it is !!!!...their romance made me speechless...how lovely they r...nd u written the ff sooo welll...omg i cant described it in words...superb ...

ah..πŸ˜• heheπŸ˜† thnks...😳😳 im glad u enjoyed them..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ a big thnks again..!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
when r u goin to update katie?
katiehiwatari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: renuka1997

when r u goin to update katie?

im updating tomo sweety...!! πŸ˜ƒ
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Katie...😊
Waiting eagerly for your update... Going awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loving the story...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

mansim thumbnail

sorry for the late commentπŸ˜”

it was a very good partπŸ‘πŸ‘
nice mystery involving moghuls interestingπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
reveal the mystery soonπŸ˜‰
update soon😊
katiehiwatari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1301Princess

Katie...😊
Waiting eagerly for your update... Going awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loving the story...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

thnk u so much.. 😳wil b updating today.!!! πŸ˜ƒ
katiehiwatari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansim

sorry for the late commentπŸ˜”

it was a very good partπŸ‘πŸ‘
nice mystery involving moghuls interestingπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
reveal the mystery soonπŸ˜‰
update soon😊

hey tat's ok..!!😊 thnks...😳 hmmm happy u found History interestin..πŸ˜‰ ur welcome for the pm..!! πŸ˜ƒ
katiehiwatari thumbnail
                                          Chapter 18

Piya ran immediately to the computer and switched it on.. and raided the internet.. "Here you go Abhay.. al done.. and ther is somethn else you should see..!".. Abhay ruffled through his hair as he sat down , "What..?" he asked.. he was clearly sounding tired..! This one she said pointing.. it said 'A number more than the words that grace the king's name and less than that of the forces of nature, lies the position where this silver adorns'.."Ah.. this one.. great i cant believe they have given so many clues.. bless them" he said looking at the roof and joining his hands.. "Ah.. Abhay what are you doing.?" ,"Ermm... that ah.. i was just excited i mean look around i literally ran my eyes over all these books and found nothin.. i give one book to you and in it is everything.. you're my lucky charm..!" he said holding her by the shoulders, he was smiling so broadly.. and placed a small kiss on the cheek.. The touch was reactive.. before it could get out of control Abhay straighted himself, "Uff.. Hmm.. wel.. Jalaludhin mohammad Akbar was his name rite.? a no. more that accounts to 4 on the basis of no of words.." he said biting his lips and moving his fingers across his palm," Forces of nature..? that is five na.. air, water, land or earth, fire, sky..  he states that it is a no less than that.. so again 4..?" she said pressing her lips,"Exactly Piya..! the book here reveals the place where the 'silver' adorns.. so it fits in the 4th gap.. good work Piya..!" he said winking..
                                           Piya just smiled noticing the relief on his face, "So now we should break the first puzzle eh..?" she said rotating her wrists , took a pen and sat down on a chair. "Yes, according to my instincts.. crack the puzzle and it leads to the place where the silver is..." he stated and he beagn to turn over the pages again and made some notes on a paper.. as she watched keenly.. he wrote the key letters like these weird words.!  *urdu word*..  .. he immediately went to translate.google.com and searched thinking it either must be persian or urdu as they were muslims.. and he was right it was an urdu word.. that meant.. paw..!! how weird.. Piya was throughly impressed with Abhay's work he was very clever.. so now he knew that meant paw.. the sentence must be ' who tries to gain it will crumble beneath its paw'' now what does that mean.. it was puzzles inside puzzles... a big puzzle.. how puzzling..!!

-----------------------------------------------------

That night, Abhay was very pressurised with all the tension.. he was literally turning psycho with frustration and Piya wasnt helping either.. she kept on asking him questions.! And he finally decided to just burst out the details to someone, he couldnt contain it anymore.. as Piya was sitting trembling on the bed, "Piya" he slowly called on to her, 'mmm...' she said.. he took a deep breath and began," Vijendar" he said, his face serious and eyes staring at the white marble floor. Piya looked up to see Abhay, she was entirely happy that he was FINALLY opening up to her. "Go on.. " she said as though to motivate him. "Vijendar, he was a vampire.. the most powerful vampire known till date actually.. i carry his blood Piya.!", "What.. how is that possible.?", he just rolled his eyes.. "Arre yaar let me continue" he said trying to lighten the mood, as Piya nodded he started again,"I was born at the time of the Pander dynasty.. i was 18 that time..n i stil am.." he smirked, "Well.. as you know, i was just a worker- stable boy.. there, i loved Maithali- the princess there very much" his eyes were sparkling with light tears forming in his blue orbs.. "You look so much like her..!" he said cupping her face with one hand, and slowly rubbing her cheeks with his thumb, they continued a heated eye lock for some seconds and then Abhay slowly retreated, continuing the story, "Vijender as i told you was one of the Minister of that place ,of the Pander dynasty.. he was a very wise man.. a lot of optismism.. and a very kind person even though being a vampire.. an ideal vampire i can say" he chuckled... as Piya was keeping her ears wide open, and eyes kept staring at him the whole time.. "Hmm.. Vijender was the strongest vampire.. of the whole vampire clans all across the world.. he was about a 800 yr old that time.. he was a scientist, invented lot of things.. he was also mysterious.. loved solving puzzles..!" he said smiling broadly.. "I have absolutely no idea what the heck he liked in puzzles.. but im dieing with it..!.. hey dieing.. get it..!?" he popped his eyes out, she just narrowed her eyes and raised her eyebrow, "I sware you have a lame sense of humour..!" he said knotting his eyebrows and twitching his lips," Me bad sense of humour.. riite.?!!"," Get a move on would you.?" she said getting serious.. "Ok.. ok where were we..?"

ok well a little of the mystery is revealed... if you liked the update press "like" and do pls comment.. thnk u ..!!  
patakha-guddi thumbnail
me frst
lovely update
plz update soon
n snd the link l8r πŸ˜†
katiehiwatari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASMI95

me frst

lovely update