India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Who decides the winner?

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Everyone is voting for Sushant .. he has the highest number of votes and is a fantastic dancer... unfortunately yana while good hasnt been able to garner enuff votes !! but if a chang gets voted as the winner then this would be the ultimate proof that all reality shows are fixed !!!

The viewers make the decision and it is tilting towards Sushant ... at the end of the show, giving the award to Chang is lame and silly.

Chang may be a good dance but he is not in the league of either Sushant or Yana!

They have also worked very hard to get till here and to eliminate them for any reason would be stupid and in violation of voters choice!!

your thoughts??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaa_sLuvSSeverShayariArushiBS

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
lets c wht happens 2moro????

i thnk either shushi or yaana...!! either 1 of dem should win...!!!!
but if chang wins....its also good..!!! its btr atleast sum week dancer is nt in finals..!!!!
top 3 of JDJ r bst
YAANA SHUSHI n CHANG...!!! ny 1...!! THEY R WORTH IT..!!!!
n the results should b give by judges n nt votes....coz judges r always fair..!!

Edited by shahrukh_divya - 07 March 2011 at 5:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Sab deserving hain. But I want Chang to win. What's so lame and silly in that? huh.

In any case just discovered he has a lot of support from his minority community, so I think he's pretty good chances of winning.

And I'm very mean to say that but I'll be effing happy if the show is fixed and rigged and whatever for Chang! haha.
MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
ITS ALWAYS GUUD..!! WHOEVR WIN DAT PERSON DESERVES IT..!!!!!
YAANA SHUSHI N CHANG R WORTH 2 B IN TOP 3 N DEY R..!!! NY 1 WIN...NT A BIG DEAL..!!!!

COZ AL D 3 R WINNER..>!!! COZ OF THEIR HARDWRK WICH MADE THEM CUM HERE AT TOP 3..!!!

NYWAYS LETS C..!!! 2MORO WHT DA RESULTS SAE..!!
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Question: Who decides the winner?

Answer: SONY

Edited by Its_Sash - 07 March 2011 at 6:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraCheekuViratPiyatrix.shona.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Very frankly, I really really want Sushant to win cos I feel he is the best.<3

But all the three are good and I'm okay with any of the three winning as long as it is on the basis of public voting and not on the basis of rigging by the channel. Yes, I'll be disappointed if Sushant doesn't win, but at least it will be fair and I won't feel like a fool who voted so much when the voting was not even being considered.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanasanaa_sLuvSSeverPiyatrix

Ansh08 Senior Member
Ansh08
Ansh08

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

• Who decides the winner?

MONEY

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blrgal

Everyone is voting for Sushant .. he has the highest number of votes and is a fantastic dancer... unfortunately yana while good hasnt been able to garner enuff votes !! but if a chang gets voted as the winner then this would be the ultimate proof that all reality shows are fixed !!!

everyone is voting for sushant? really? cuz i know i' m not. and if not many people are voting for chang, then how come he reached top 3 and was only in the bottom like once? just cuz this forum is filled with sushant fans, it doesn't mean the entire India is. so this point in invalid! and second of all, if chang wins, then its proof that the show is scripted? so if the show is scripted, toh kya sushant's perfect 30s are also scripted? or did they just choose to script it when it comes to chang and whatever sushant got was all due to his merit? Wacko

The viewers make the decision and it is tilting towards Sushant ... at the end of the show, giving the award to Chang is lame and silly.

again, invalid information. no proof whatsoever! the fact that chang got in the bottom like once and sushant twice, says a lot about the fan following! and it is certainly not silly to give the award to someone who is not only deserving, but was picked as a winner by the public!

Chang may be a good dance but he is not in the league of either Sushant or Yana!

Again, this is ur opinion. i, for one, think he is brilliant for a non-dancer!

They have also worked very hard to get till here and to eliminate them for any reason would be stupid and in violation of voters choice!!

it would be not fair to eliminate them not on the basis of public voting. i agree. but let me tell you what a lot fo people told me when i asked the same question months ago about how unfair it is for sushant to participate in the show with him being trained! I was told "all the contestants knew who their fellow contestants are and know the format of the show and so they willingly came on to the show. so it is all fair." now if you believe it is unfair for sony to pick a winner like that (which i agree to), u must also believe that it was unfair for sony to let sushant and other trained dancers in, in the first place! just saying!

your thoughts??

my thoughts? chang should win! if sushant wins, that is all fine! as long as he is picked by the public. and before u go claiming that the show is scripted if chang wins, imagine how it would be if people started saying the show is scritped after sushant wins? we are not so keen on calling the show scripted then, are we now?Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Go to top