Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian DSena and Vahbizz together-TB (Page 8)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somaiyah

kash@ Abhay's real name is vivian and panchi's real name is vahbizz .. i am talking about their real life.... they are together in their real life....

got it!!

Exactly ... Abhay and Panchi ain't together, Vivian and Vahbizz are. There is a fine difference between REAL and REEL. AP are reel, and AV are REAL.

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i had some much faith in u. i really thought u were genuine, truly, down to earth guy and hadimmense respect for u. i had so much respect and love for u dude. u truly broke my heart in to million pieces. if u had come out in the open a while ago with ur relationship, i would have really respected u and admire for having the courage. it's seems vivi as ka7eela said ur ashamed to admit ur relationship, and u finally came up in the open bec of the pressure from us, and her. how could u??? u know what the shock u have given me today it will take a while to digest it the truth, and be please be patience with me while i try to accept it. congrats u both deserve each other. bec of u . i cursed and said so many things about vabhiz. it was clear she wanted to be honest , and u did not want her to be. shame on ur self. i am sorry vabhiz that i thought u were making these rumors on purpose to get attention. i am sorry for misjudging u. i feel betrayed and torn. even though i have apologized to u vabhhiz, it won't change how i feel about u, and never will. i don't u well enough to like or hate u. it's going to remain mutual. honestly i have never been so hooked to show or have so much admiration and respect i did for vivi. u ripped the trust from my heart out and left me a scar. i am just shocked that this u. a liar , a cheater. i am really hurt.

Edited by syria2014 - 07 March 2011 at 10:21am
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
But Bahbiz seems older than Viv.anyway viv is too young to decide now.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I've stopped expecting on screen jodi together. I had Broken Heart when I find out there was no way SRK or Kajol would be together ROFL. SRK was married to childhood sweetheart and Kajol with Ajay.

I don't care about Vivian or Vahbizz, if it works great if not life goes on.

As long as their union doesn't effect pkyek or abhyia in anyway am good cause that's my only concern.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
lets see how future unfolds

nd syria even i feel vivian is a liar

nd he made even vahbiz lie

its coz of all d hate posts tht he had 2 admit they r together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

t930

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

lets see how future unfolds

nd syria even i feel vivian is a liar

nd he made even vahbiz lie

its coz of all d hate posts tht he had 2 admit they r together

i just adore u so much. i am crying . i have weak heart. u always managed to stick up for me. i just wanted to thank u for that. u r so right nothing is permanent.
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Good luck to both of them. Smile But if he was liking her from the start, then why did he say stuff like he's a kinda guy who'll go by his parents choice? looks like he made his own choice Tongue

But anyways offscreen they do look kinda nice. It'd be unfair to comment on Vahbiz saying stuff like she's his aunt n all. We never know what Vivian n Vahbiz saw in each other n maybe they are perfect together.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
It's their life.I just love them both even if they are togetherHeart. I just love Vivian as My Own Brother.So I will accept Vahbizz as my Sister-in-law.And one of my dream is I need my Brother in my Real life and I wish I could see him Smile.

Edited by Gaya3Devi - 07 March 2011 at 7:20am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index