Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian DSena and Vahbizz together-TB (Page 21)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by chahat4u

what cn i say for Abhiya chmistry...its like after a long time I was mad for a screen couple. n many circumstances hv eroded that magic for me. Every1 is different, and I cnt get this thing outta my head now, that Viv is seeing Vah. so for me, definitely everything ll get affected. On top of that CVs hv not handled Abhiya chemistry ns tory properly, so tht kind of makes up for d rest factors. now i dnt even watch even 1 episode properly, earlier it ws like evry repeat nyoutube too!

i think you must try to get vahbiz out of the head...just imagine her with sid....that would be awesome.....i am doing that only.....i know it affects the chemistry.....but then at least we can relate to the show...well i am doing that...what makes us love PKYEK is AbhiYa not vivian or vahbiz...or even suks....

well suks is also one primary reason why we watch PKYEK since we loved her in DMG as Dr Riddhima....maybe at first its because of her we started watching than what make us completely crazy is AbhiYa....so we should just ignore their personal fact and just concentrate on professional fact.....

srk-aamir and alot of bolly actors are married...i don't think we all bring their wives on our head to watch the movie...not me at least...if i think abt gauri or ajay than i would never love srk-kajol jodi....

Thanks dear....I know u  r right. bt its proving to be more difficult for me! Something ll definitely get affected. LOL

Hope the CVs do something to do my first aid now!

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
guys we care more about the show then the actors....we are the fans who like the show and the roles.....i mean ok if he lied, but doesnt every1 lie???? he might have some purpose but do we give a damn? no! we're not gonna waste our times to find out as to why he lied...i mean dont we have other things to do in lyf .....or what ??? i mean vivian is different character and abhay is some1 else....just b/c they share they same body...so if u dont like vivian i respect that but @least u like the show and the "REEL ROLE" Abhay...
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

1. Best of luck to both

2.Lying in nothing new in celebrities worlds, somtimes cause of their proffesion they need to do so, so no big deal. but its funny how they wanted to hide it at first but didnt miss any camera to be captured in over n over again.lol

3. For how long are media going to focus on this?Confused i mean, they are together, fine. isnt it time for media to move on to more interviews and offsreens related to the actuall show???  which would actually help the shows publicity.

4.to all those 'peace-makers' and 'logical' ppl here who brings in 'if it was actually abt ViSu, you wouldnt have any problem' and who has a problem with ppl who would want it....well, duhhhh!LOL.....viewers need to relate to their fav onscreen couples and feel them 'real'....so when they build this 'real' feeling inside towards abhiya and connect withm the deeply  (any onscreen couple) for that matter they kinda expect them to become real in reality aswell if its possible, so is the case here. hence so much focus on the 'hero's' love life offscreen is a damage to those feelings neaither they want it or not, specially that his onscreen love life is now not in a good stage at all and gone weak in story, which makes it even more sensitive for the fans. and as the average fans are 'girls' they would ofcourse react more and be possesive more abt the male actor. so its all natural and would be less of importance if so called 'peace makers and defenders wouldnt lead it into an argument.

^^ you so called 'logical' ppl should easily understand this instead of making a hypocrasy out of it , resulting into ppl taking sides. stop making a big deal out of nothing and let the ppl who wants to express themselfes do it, if they went beyond limit, use 'report' buttonWink. none of the actors are gonna pay u guys for fighting eachother over them anywayLOL

5. to all those 'peace-makers' and 'logical' ppl againLOL....whats with the sensitivty and hypocrasy?
as far as i have seen its only 3-4 ppl going around the topics and expressing their dislike. the rest all are wishing luck and love. but some ppls overloaded possesivness have resulted in this 21 pages? LOL its funny how only 3 or 4 ppls oppinion is making this a biiig matter for some ppl. 

6. something similiar happened in another forum recently , i guess everyone knows whom i am talking abt it. ofcourse there it was the male actors 'marriage' and that in a time when he was abt to get married onscreen aswell, so it was even a stronger matter and more feelings involved for fans who have stronlgy been attached to the onscreen couple. i liked how the fans, 'the average' took this maturely and supported their onscreen couple even stronger than before, not making a big deal out of it and just zipped their major dislike or like feelings, even though media is showing the real couple almost everyday. but the irony here, in this forum is....seems the onscreen couple have to pay the price for nothing. and the onscreen girl beeing blamed directly for the dislikes, i mean whats her fault in this?....i mean seriously?? instead of creating a positive athmosphere to support them more nd help ppl to get back to the onscreen love they actually are here for the 'logical' ppl are making it into a this vs that issue based on some few dislike comments and indirectly creating negativity towards the onscreen couple?....
you wanna talk logic? you wanna justfify/defend ur fav?....fine, dont bring in others to make it even bigger, resulting only an only in negativity for both sides.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..UpintheBlue.Lifu18Rehanism-Doppelganger--SMay31-chahat4u_Meena_

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
atleast he accepted his r'ship on his high career point inspite of all bashings..unlike some other tv actors...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

what cn i say for Abhiya chmistry...its like after a long time I was mad for a screen couple. n many circumstances hv eroded that magic for me. Every1 is different, and I cnt get this thing outta my head now, that Viv is seeing Vah. so for me, definitely everything ll get affected. On top of that CVs hv not handled Abhiya chemistry ns tory properly, so tht kind of makes up for d rest factors. now i dnt even watch even 1 episode properly, earlier it ws like evry repeat nyoutube too!

AbhIya are being butchered to no end and that is hurting all of us. For me, I'm least bothered about Viv-Vahbiz, so, it's not that bad but CVs not doing justice to AbhIya is simply not done. I'm so crazy over MayUr from MJHT, it's not even funny. Until 3 weeks back, AbhIya were potentially as good as MayUr for me, they were climbing up and there was a time when I actually almost stopped missing MayUr on screen because AbhIya, though could never take their place, but they were strong substitutes. Now, I have second thoughts about even considering them as anywhere close to MayUr. They aren't any longer! MayUr had such a strong bond. They were like chalk and cheese, they also had clashes, they also hurt each other, but end of the day, if they took out the worst, they even took out the best in each other and made up for the other's flaws. 
Nowadays, I not only miss MayUr but I miss AbhIya as wellCry Cry Cry

ya...i know...maUr was one of the msot adorable couples. i supose now we have no option but to bear with everything. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

These are exactly my feelings!
Whether people accept it or not but an actor's personal life will affect the show and the way you feel about the onscreen couple.
I'm really tired of seeing Vivian-Vahbiz articles.Every other day we get articles on them but very few on the rest of the actors.I come to this forum for Abhay-Piya  and PKYEK but all i see is Vivian-Vahbiz.Confused

And yeah the current track is not doing justice to AbhiYa.There is not development in their story.Like Neethz said in one of her post...they are back to square one!Angry

@red
dittoSleepythere was a time when i used to watch PKYEK at 8:30 then the repeats and finally on YT as well but not anymore.The only reason why i have still not stopped watching it completely is because of AbhiYa.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-chahat4upyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

ya...i know...maUr was one of the msot adorable couples. i supose now we have no option but to bear with everything. Cry

IKR? I so miss them!Cry Cry Cry
Ya, we viewers are like puppets. We really have no optionErmm

@Kritzy: I will have to agree with you! For me, personally, all this will not have an impact on AbhIya, unless, of course, Vivian's comfort level decreases (which will be disastrous for the show). But I know for a fact that I'm only speaking for myself. No matter what, certain people will be affected by this. Precisely why I suspect that ViSu at the WC today is more of a damage control than promotion.
So much media coverage on this matter is not helping at all! I was actually dancing around the house when we got an article on PW and next day, again it's Vivian-Vahbiz! 
You know, Sharmi told me in the CC about this new article which had come and I was like, 'New? That's old news' LOL LOL LOL
Anyhow, as much as I love Vivian and Vahbiz, I do wish them the best in life and may God bless them but please, no more blessings from the media! I'm dying to know about the progress of Vishal's brand launch or about the sudden turning of tables in the MiYa love story.
As far as PKYEK goes, with lack of AbhIya and stagnancy in their bond, I don't know for how much longer I will be able to stick to the show. There's a limit to my endurance =/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-chahat4u

mishu4eva Senior Member
mishu4eva
mishu4eva

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
plsssssssssssssss look up to ma post
tittle:dua hai hamari salaamath rahein kabir mish ki jodi
its an inovative story for ma dream jodi kabir and mish
plsssss comment once u read
its ma first of a kind
plsssssssssss

<3 
mishu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index