Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian DSena and Vahbizz together-TB (Page 19)

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

yaa poca true show bizz is mostly abt liars

nd all tht he said in his interview about love sex nd he said he has always been single.

all lies 4 sure

which actor do u mean when u said that with this article his friendship with a certain actor is over??

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
if they are dating...........whts a big deal. m more interested in Abhay than Vivan............hehehhehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by kiranni

Sabz, don't ask me why am i saying this. But never take any actor , i repeat any actor at face value. They lead dual lives and mostly they are nothing like what they look like. Vivian has just been immature , that's it. But yeah, just stick to the characters.Just take their work seriously, not them.
exactly...you never let any actor become so important in your life that something like this ends up hurting you a lot...this is an entertainment industry...you never know when ppl change..why they change and how they change..and tht's right..actors are nothing like what they look like...i always loved him as abhay only...so this news is just a simple news to me..nothing more than that...just like other news tht i read in newspaper..my liking of vivian was always limited to his acting skills and his work...
and you are right poco..he has been immature...what did he think anyways?? he was gonna hide it forever?? fans loved him so much, respected him, appreciated him..he should have cleared out the roumours b4 respecting his fans back....oh well...happens in tihs industry all the time..

You know my boss, , i was asking her the other day over lunch that Mam, why are these actors so oscillating? And she told me that in her years of experience she has learnt two things about them.

1. They forget the difference between the reel and the real and believe that their character's popularity can override everything.

2. Fans make the mistake of placing them on a pedestal, forgetting that behind the larger than life character , they are normal human beings who make mistakes like you do.

Vivian has been very , well, immature. Again,  a sign that he is not ABHAY and fans need to understand that.

POCZ I JUST READ THIS TODAY..as yesterday I was out of my self..I think I had doen teh mistak ewhat you have stated in the above post..I kept him onteh pedestal..more than anything in my lief recently..so I think I am brought back to earth & HARSH REALITY OF LIFE..adn THNAK YOU FOR THOSE BRILLIANT WORDS..It wil really help me recoup ..I was so shockingly taken aback,,and yes VIVIAn has been childish..in handling this matter..and I feel he shoudl have concentrated on his career..any way s ALL the Best to him..!!
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Since a lot has been said about i have also few things to say....

Vivian-vahbizz- his choice....his life....

regarding vivian's stand...

if you have ventured in showbizz and fortunately have become a celebrity...means you are totally in public domain....with this comes the baggage of extra responsibilities....fans are curios and it is stupid if any celeb thinks that their personal life will not be under the scanner...let us face it...it is impossible...that is why articles regarding vivian's personal life get above 300 replies in contrast to articles which state his likes and dislikes....but then it also depends hugely how an actor handles media and fans' curiosity about him...either he should completely refrain from making comments about his personal life....which vivian failed to achieve...i just can't understand why was he hell bent to make everyone believe that he is single....??? the more he lied the uglier it became...a simple no comment...or no personal questions please would have helped him avoid all criticism....no clarification on anything....he can connect to his fans minus discussing his personal life...and it is possible...in past many actors have done this...let media speculate and speculation will die a natural death...orthe option is be upfront...specialy if you are trying to clean the air then atleast don't lie...because when you keep on denying the reports frantically and then eventually succumb to public and media pressure, you tend to look like a liar...and people do lose faith....you can't strike a balance between two options....

That is what showbizz is all about....one needs a lot of maturity and intelligence to handle it...and unfortunately the showbizz requires you to mature before your age...cruel but that is how it goes....and i guess vivian still needs time to mature to an extent where he can make people believe that he stands by every word he spoke about people's nature, truthfulness, relationship etc....dude better learn a lesson before it is too late...you can't afford such slip ups often....because once you land up in such tight spots you lose a fan  base....fans do feel cheated....

Edited by Super Kool - 08 March 2011 at 7:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam21-rupa--Doppelganger-Tani91chahat4upyar-ishk.Jane..

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey members,

After the article we are supposed to be congratulating them right? So i am planing to make a list of all our messages and sent to vivian and vahbiz Big smile
so PM me all your messages as soon as possible within the end of next week.

No seperate posts will be made by anyone to discuss about this. And i know evryone here love this couple too much to think twice before writing a message for this awesome couple.Big smile
And for this lets stay united.bcos united we stand and single we fall. Our rankings are the perfect example of what i told above.

If anyone have any confusion PM me.

-on behalf of  IF dev team.
Thank You.

-CromulentHaze-

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sab2778

yaa poca true show bizz is mostly abt liars

nd all tht he said in his interview about love sex nd he said he has always been single.

all lies 4 sure

Sabz, don't ask me why am i saying this. But never take any actor , i repeat any actor at face value. They lead dual lives and mostly they are nothing like what they look like. Vivian has just been immature , that's it. But yeah, just stick to the characters.Just take their work seriously, not them.

which actor do u mean when u said that with this article his friendship with a certain actor is over??
camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

well after this article and their relationship i m missing pia abhay's chemistry...u know why becoz somewhere in my mind is that vivian and vahbiz are together....so i m losing my interest from abhiya and started liking sid....

chahat4u

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

well after this article and their relationship i m missing pia abhay's chemistry...u know why becoz somewhere in my mind is that vivian and vahbiz are together....so i m losing my interest from abhiya and started liking sid....

well thats not the reason for me...but yes AbhiYa magic is fading away due to the less screen space together and less romantic scenes together.....nowadays i find SidChi more magical....and sid is mind-blowing...

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index