Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Insane & Crazy MayUrians/ArTianz CC #2 |IO| (Page 73)

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I dot one who bashed him, I think it's ArTians, but the really desperate ones. No one we know. I read a comment from a girl saying shell kill herself if they don't get marriedOuch I don't even know how to react to thatOuch
But the people who posted them as his new fans. Plus the pics are old. I guess they like seeing Jun bashed. But this always happens, Everytime something nice comes for ArTians these losers try to upset us with Arjun and nehaDead stopped caring now. They dont have a lifeThumbs Down
i kno ppl just cant c us d artians livin in denial also now!(as they call it)...........gosh if is a funny place....seriously............itni hypocrisy?? gosh then how r u in ur real life???if ol portal mein u r so..........Dead i wnder!LOLDead
anyways leav evry1.............i wil conc only on mn/arti n d frnds i hav here coz i came on if coz of mn/arti n not to bash or bla bla bla...!!

but artians bashin jun.............it hurts.............i mean u drool on them n dnt believe in them!!
i dont bash jun nevrrrEmbarrassed...but some fanss arghh if they'll found even 1 pic of jun and neha they will always bash jun dunno why these people do thisDead

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Jen remember you ales for my fav ArTi an mayur pic. And I send you the green black top one for ArTi and the salaam e ishq one for MayUr. That oneBig smile and thank you so muchHug I'll eagerly wait for themBig smile
I used to get upset Everytime before now it doesnt effect me. Plus look at the pattern. Everytime there is something good to do with ArTi, these pictures pop up out of nowhereROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Jen remember you ales for my fav ArTi an mayur pic. And I send you the green black top one for ArTi and the salaam e ishq one for MayUr. That oneBig smile and thank you so muchHug I'll eagerly wait for themBig smile
I used to get upset Everytime before now it doesnt effect me. Plus look at the pattern. Everytime there is something good to do with ArTi, these pictures pop up out of nowhereROFL
ohh yaahh that onee okay...and no thnx in frndshipWink...Hug
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
It really is disgusting poor guyCry waise have you guys read gurmeet's blog update title dissapointed. It made me respect jun even more. Gurmeet never got bashed as badly as Jun does yet he was so rude in the update and Jun never ever loses his patience on his fans on threatens them of closing his blog Clap i seriously get a new reason to love ArTi every single dayDay Dreaming
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i kno jenu u wil nvrrrrrrrrr bash jun or rati n arti...c'mon...

n rubu plz agn dnt get affected n i wil cum to kno later ki rubu is leavin if!!Stern Smile LOL

waise they r so........DeadLOL they actually tend to read all d arti n mn ccz n topics all thru n then report!! gr8 ya...........i cant do thatCry i cant bear readin all that on thr topics n ccz!!
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

It really is disgusting poor guyCry waise have you guys read gurmeet's blog update title dissapointed. It made me respect jun even more. Gurmeet never got bashed as badly as Jun does yet he was so rude in the update and Jun never ever loses his patience on his fans on threatens them of closing his blog Clap i seriously get a new reason to love ArTi every single dayDay Dreaming
even i have read that...jun never talks rudely even if so many people bashes him..he has so much patiencee...i really appreciate that...hatts off to himClap.Big smile
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
annzieeeeee.Hug

...who is ANBARStern Smile....ROFL

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 March 2011 at 12:00am
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

i kno my jun is d bst..............n he knowz so many fanz actually love him trully to.......

n gurmeet....but c they bashed debina n he got so angered .........hmmm....chalo finally they r married.....ppl still say its fr publicity as they got married in their kitchen ...who does that??ConfusedLOL
so d pt is thr evetym sum ppl to say sumthng or d othr!!

n yea this reminds....d frst tym we talked....we disc this only na ...paradise mein!LOLEmbarrassed

Go to top