Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MaYur OS /SS Gallary~~~MN OS...PG 144 (Page 20)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

awesome update

ThanksssHug

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

beautiful part maria...
just loved it..!!
Thankssss sisHugHug
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie12

oh wow mayur r gonna meet....yaayayya

n dey cud feel each others presence....dats da gr8 part

loved it alot...plzz cont soonWink
Thankssssss dearHugHug
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

awesome:)cont soon n thnx fr d pm:D
THankssssssss dearHug
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhij1

nice update maria...Day Dreaming
Thanksssssss yaarHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy--Roshee-FariArTi-Lovely-MNLoversoni773

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Friends i have write OS...first time i just tried to write OS...and i  wrote my heart feeling,my thoughts about Love....i hope u ll liked it

Mayur OS'

"Jeena Tumhare saath"

Mr Mayank'sorry we can not do anything now..Nupur's condition is very critical'

Mayank Nupur ke pas sirf 10 days hain'

after 10 days..Dr.David paused a bit and then said hesitantly..she will be die'he said while putting hand on Mayank shoulder'I m sorry but we cant do anything. as she is on the last stage of cancer'while Mayank was froze at his place after hearing doctor words..Tears were coming out of his eyes..

It is not true doctor'its impossible'she is fine'she never ever leave me alone'she promised me..she would spend her whole life with me'you must be joking'she is fine'how could you say that?he was shook his shoulder. he was not in his senses'you r telling lie..he was furiously said'

Calm down Mayank'please calm down'Dr.David tried his hard to calm him down as he knew it was not easy for Mayank to accept the truth. he knew how much Mayank loves Nupur'she is his life'

Sorry Mayank'I know you love her so much but it is the truth and we can not change the GOD Will'.

He was trying to console her as it was big shock for Mayank'he said and walked out from his cabin

While Mayank bent down on his knee and crying bitterly'

'Nupur please don't leave me'please don't leave me'I will die without you'I can't live without you'"he was talking to himself

Please GOD save him'I can't leave without her'please save her ya mujhe bhi us ke saath bula lo'main Nupur ke bina zinda nahi reh sakta'"he was broke down into tears

But he had to make himself strong in front of her..he composed himself ,wiped his tears'.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

He opened the door of Nupur room with trembling hands'tears were coming out from his eyes his already puffy eyes'he wiped them hurriedly and took step inside with smile on his face..

Nupur was lying on bed, her eyes were closed,her face got pale and dull,her body  got weak due to her illness'

Nupur'Mayank called her name while putting his hand on her forehead'Tears were dying to came out of his eyes but he controlled them..

She opened her eyes slowly as now she was so  weak '..she was not the same Nupur,active,chulbuli,full of life..Mayank could not see her in this condition..

She smiled to see him'

Mayank where were you?

I was waiting for you'.she said in low voice'.

I was here'.i had meeting with doctor'he said while leaned towards her and kissed her forehead'.

What he said'Nupur asked her impatiently'as she was bored now,,,she wanted to go home..

He said'your wife is completely fine'bas ab kuch dino ki baat hai'tum jaldi theek ho jao gi'Mayank said while controlling his emotions which were over flowing..

Mayank I want to go home'she said while taking his hands in her hands like a child who was asking permission for playing'

Hum jaldi ghar jaye ge'he said while coming close to her'

Nupur can I hug you'he said looking in her eyes'

Nupur nodded her head'

Mayank hugged her tightly..he could not afford to loss her'he could not took it anymore and burst out into tears'while she was wondered at his action but she thought he must be worried for her due to her illness'as he loved her so much'

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

In 10 days Mayank tried his best to make her happy,,,he did not leave her for just a minute'he was always with her while he cried a lot and prayed to GOD to save her or take his life as well'

They lived their life in 10 days with each other...

But Today'..

Her condition was too critical..wire attached with her body'Mayank was with her holding her hands'

When Nupur took her last breath'.Mayank heart had stopped beating at the same time..

He could not bear the pain of her separation as she was his heart beat'.

GOD had listen his prayer but second one'

Their love was pure and true 'Khuda ne bhi unhain juda nahi kiya'

The two lovers met in heaven again'.

............................................................................................................................

here is my first OS...i hope u all liked it...press like tab n do comments...if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 17 March 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanshonu631DASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy--Roshee-Sonia.ArTiFariArTi-Lovely-MNLoversoni773faisalafinesissamiloverkuku22tukun2009valliyahcutiepie12prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_LAlisha2887shivangi278AmrtinaBhawna_artiDhanakZitzMYattitudekirti123luv_nishallove.mayurartisariska_mnartisreevijayanzarfishanzahidSanugr8fanWings-of-Fire--jiya---firebird-DazzilerDizzy-DreamzGirl---Annu4MayUr---PD--SupriyaluvsMN-dynamic_dollShafoostuti123--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Maria.... that was so sadCry
thnx for the pm dear... but next time write a happy one... plzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahMaria.

mayur-ki-diwani Goldie
mayur-ki-diwani
mayur-ki-diwani

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged