Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MaYur OS /SS Gallary~~~MN OS...PG 144 (Page 138)

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
such a sweet os
so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Beautiful os maria...love surprise party...they r so sweet...lovly os...keep writing...thnx for d pm.

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_my_jaan

such a sweet os
so cute
Thank u sooo much dearHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Ashi-ArTiRafia.khan-soma--Siya.Arjun-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SujaLuvsMayur]Beautiful os maria...love surprise party...they r so sweet...lovly os...keep writing...thnx for d pm.[/QUOTE
@sujal

Thanksss sisHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTifaisala-Siya.Arjun-12Anna

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much for ur beautiful comments n appreciation...mens a lot to meHugHugi want to finish this SS in coming 2 or 3 parts...

Love

Maria

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTi-Lovely-faisalasamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi-valliyahcutiepie12.SilentOceanlove.mayurarti-Samira-dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123Silent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Part 7

Nupur came down stairs…

Nupur what happened..?

Are you alrihght? Samrat asked her as he saw she was crying….He held her shoulder and turned her face towards him..

I m fine Sam..she said trying to hide her tears…

He wiped her tears..dont try to tell a lie when you don't….

I m fine Sam …sach main….she said with smile..

Samrat knew there was something wrong but he did not asked her further as he di not want to disturb her

Ok…he smiled

Sam can you drop me at home? She asked looking at him

Yeah sure…he replied and both took steps towards his car….the whole journey Nupur was silent she did not even utter a word…Samrat was confused at her behavior ,,he knew there is something must be happen ..Which she did not want to tell him..

Nupur reached at home..she went straight towards her room..

She threw her bag ,her mobile on her bed…and lied down on her bed…

I hate you Mayank..why did you play with my emotions,my feelings,I will never forgive you..never

She got up and went towards her cupboard she opened it and took out all the letters,gifts which he sent her ….

She wanted to throw them but she could not as she loves him truly…

She was hurt and she decided whom had hurt her she will never forgive him..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On the other hand Mayank was too upset and sad he did not want to hurt her. His intention was not wrong but it was true his act; his plan had hurt Nupur…

He was standing near his window, all the events were flashing in front of his eyes…he wanted to give her surprise, to show her how much he loves her but she got hurt because of his secret plan…

She is right…I was wrong I hurt her…I did not want to hurt her I just want to show her my love, my feeling but whatever I did it was wrong. I m the reason of her tears…

I have to do something to bring her back in my life…he thought

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The next Day..

Mayank entered in college..he was looking here and there but Nupur was not to be seen…

Pata nahi Nupur abhi tak kyun nahi aye..if she did not come…its all happen because of you Mayank ..your stupid plan reuined everything..because of your plan she got hurt…he scolded himself..when his eyes fell on Nupur..she entered in college wearing blue suit…her eyes fell on Mayank who was looking he..she turned her face in other side..Mayank got hurt..he cant bear her ignorance but she was right at her place..she needs sometime to forget everything and he was determined to bring her back in his life..

He went towards her,,,

Nupur entered in her class and sat on her seat…Mayank came and sit besides her..

Nupur I m sorry I don't want to hurt her..i know I did wrong but I Love…he did not even complete his sentence when Nupur intereptted her

Listen Mayank I don't want to talk to you and I don't need your sorry…

She said angrily looking at him

You know Nupur tum gussa main aur bhi sundor lagti ho…he said naughtily looking at her face..

Mayank tum…she glared at him

Mujh se baat kerne ki koshish bhi met kerna…she said angrily pointed her finger towards him..

Mayank tu toh gaya…Nupur bohat gussa main hai…itni asani se tujhe muaf nahi kerne wali…kuch aur sochna ho ga…he thought and steal glance at Nupur..who was trying to ignore his glance…

Nupur and Dia entered in cateen…

Dia where is Samrat …he did not attend even first lecture….Nupur asked

Nupur he is library..he has to complete his assignmet…he told me

Ok..lets eat something…I m feeling hungry…Nupur said and both walked towards near table..they sat on chairs and ordered coke and sandwitches..

Nupur …………..a boy came there

Nupur this for you..he gave her a bouquet of red flowers and letter…he gave her and left

Nupur was confused…

Nupur opened a letter …

I M SORRY….She read

Ye zarror Mayank ne bheja ho ga…she thought and looked here and there when her eyes fell on him..he was standing near the canteen door holding his ears..

Nupur looked at him and trying to control his laugh…..he is looking so cute..her heart melt but no…I don't forgive him so easily Nupur said and turned her face…

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap….Gunjan what a pleasant surprise… Nupur said and hugged her

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll like it plz do comments n press like Tab if u liked itEmbarrassed 

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009fariya92jaasz_25supriyamnfanmangalorianraji02Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-soma-Sonia.ArTiFariArTi-Lovely-shonu631faisalasamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi-Angels_Ringanju011valliyahcutiepie12gopi06priya_27_23kirti123crazymayurianDhanakZdrmahaBhawna_artidaniella05.SilentOceansreevijayan.SilentPrincess-Ambarish--Samira--firebird-love.mayurartisariska_mnartiWings-of-Fireswati05drfizaahmed--Ruchi---SupriyaluvsMN-affu123shafy_MNFaria.Shafoodynamic_dollannie07DelightedHeartSilent.Dreamerpluviophile.

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Nice part.

Maria.

pluviophile. IF-Stunnerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
amazing yea really loved today's one nd do continue soon...Clap