Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha2887 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This update was really romantic Maria and a lovely ending to a beautiful story 😳
Looking forward to reading your next ss 😊Edited by Alisha-MJHT - 13 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
lovely ending!!!
thanks 4 the pm

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Romantic update Maria ☺️

loved Mayur confession to core sis
thanks hun 4 d pm  waiting ur new SS insha-Allah
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... maria...
dat ws such an beautiful end!!!
aww....dey got married, d 2st ngt...
luvd it 2 d core!
waitin 4 more!
luv ya!πŸ€—
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely os...Very romantic...
Write more...
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb ending dear!
it was soo romantic 😳
waiting for ur next SS
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
Wajeehajia thumbnail
very romantic i m w8ing ur 2nd ss thanx 4 pm me
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was very romantic ......................☺️
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hiiiii FriendsπŸ€—πŸ€—

Im back with new ss..

Thank u sooooo much for ur lovely comments and appreciation..πŸ€—πŸ€—.its really means a lot to me..it encourages me to write more better

Love

Maria

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Tum Mere Ho...Part 1

She woke up early in the morning'she have to join her duty as it was her first day of her new job'yeah she is professor. Miss Nupur Bhushan'She recently joined Excel college..she is English Professor and Today was her first day'

She went up to washroom to take shower'she took Purple Saree from her cupboard and wore it'She was ready for going to college when her sister..Gunjan called her downstairs'Di come down your break fast is ready..Gunjan informed her while putting plates on dining Table'

Just a minute Gunjan..I m ready. I m coming'

Nupur adjusted her Saree Pallu, picked up her bag and Mobile and went towards the downstair..

She took glass of milk and hurriedly gulped it..Gunjan its been quite late 'i have to go now'Nahi toh pehle hi din First lecture nahi ho paye ga'

But Di..complete your breakfast '

No Gunjan..i m getting late'okkkk bye. She kissed her on her cheek and hurriedly took step towards the outdoor..

Di bhi na'atleast apna breakfast toh complete ker leti'

GOD plz Di ka first day accha ho I know she is little upset but she will never tell me ..hamesha khud hi her mushkil se larti aye hain.. my Di is the brave girl'she thought and smiled'

Gunjan is younger sister of Nupur..their parents were died in their childhood'Nupur brought her up like  parents. She is mother and father for her..

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Today new English Professor are joining our college'Samrat told  Mayank who was busy in arranging his books in his bag'who told you

Shukla sir told Dia'and she told me'.he said proudly,,,

ohhh Dia..Mayank teased him'

Yaar I told you many time I m not an interested in her at all'she is just my friend'she is not my type..Samrat said in irritating tone..

But she loves you'Mayank told him while looking at him

Yeah she loves me but I don't love her'Samrat said plainly

Ok..leave it'lets go to class'First lecture is about to start'Mayank said while picking up his bag'

You go I come in just a minute'Samrat said while putting hand on his shoulder'

Ok..as you wish'come soon'Mayank said took step towards the class room'.

Nupur was hurriedly walking towards the classroom as she was getting late'ohh GOD'I don't want to miss first lecture...

She closed her eyes and prayed'she walked too fast and bumped with someone'she closed her eyes as she thought she must be fell down on the ground'

But Mayank saved her'

She opened her eyes as she realized she was saved and in someone's arms'she opened her eyes and looked at him Mayank was starring her'

Mayank POV..

She was wearing purple Saree'her hairs were open she was looking like a pari,like a angle'she is the most beautiful girl of the world'when she closed her eyes due to fear..she looked more cute..i wish I could kiss her'she was in my arms'I don't know what the force pushed me towards her 'I don't know but I wanted to hug her to kiss her'she is just like my dream girl..

Excuse me'

She said many times but he was lost in her

please leave me..she was trying to freed herself

Mayank came out of his thoughts when he heard her voice'her voice like soft music'

Ohh'Mayank freed her'She adjusted her saree..she was feeling really embarrassed'

Mayank could not control himself but starring her continuously..

I m sorry'I was in hurry so I could not see you'Nupur said while looking at him. She did not know but when she was in his arms she felt something strange, something new..

Its ok'He said while picking up his bag '

They felt awkward'..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is first part of my SS...there is lots of turns n twist in this story...i hope u all liked it

plz do comment n press like tab if u liked it...😳

dont forget to give me ur feedback...

Edited by maria-soniarti - 13 years ago