Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~World Of Adorablity~ (Page 117)

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

Teri toh..

dont shout at me..

do u even know how i live... I did all my studies.. I went to buy food items and had to cook... ironing clothes...

do u thing its a easy task huh
yup its too easy ..even i can do tht TongueTongueTongue

ok i knw how difficult it is ..oye did u talk with ur mom ??

hmm i already seen ur riddle :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

Teri toh..

dont shout at me..

do u even know how i live... I did all my studies.. I went to buy food items and had to cook... ironing clothes...

do u thing its a easy task huh
yup its too easy ..even i can do tht TongueTongueTongue

ok i knw how difficult it is ..oye did u talk with ur mom ??

hmm i already seen ur riddle :P

No u cant see my riddle...

Abhi u cant do all works with a fever....

Hmm did talk to her twice... She was worried

R.K.O

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

No u cant see my riddle...

Abhi u cant do all works with a fever....

Hmm did talk to her twice... She was worried
[/QUOTE]....hmm i knw u r having fever ..i m just trying to make ur mood better ..Embarrassed

hmm i have already seen ur riddle EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
watever Abhi..... My fever is down now and am fine..

read this and tell me hows this

Shilpa set silently in the locker room thinking about today's incident.... She just couldnt throw away his memories.... The way he touched her.... The way he kissed her.... She just couldnt deny the fact that it effected her... His every single touch effected her... No matter how much she claimed that she hated  him... Her heart knew she can never hate him.... The feeling were still the same for him... And Sid... She knew Sid was just a way to stay away from him... And now all she wanted was to stay away from him... As much as she could....
Shilpa holds her  head feeling the tension rise..... She kept thinking about his words.... today il make you mine in front of this whole world.... What was he gonna do.... Shilpa felt the nervous thinking about it... what was he planning to do.... As she gave more thought about it she felt herself getting more tensed.... Shilpa tries to calm down herself when Sid enters into the locker room.... " Hey Shilpa... what wrong... You look tensed... "
Shilpa force a small smile.... " Ohh Nothing.... Just a little headache....
Sid looks at her concerned... " Ohhh wait let me give you a little Massage....It may help.... "
Sid moves near her and starts to Massage her Temple... Just then Armaan walks into the locker room and notice them... He feels jealous seeing him Touch her.... Shilpa feels someone's presence... When she opens her eyes she sees Armaan looking at her in anger.... She could clearly see the rage in those eyes.... SHilpa instantly gets up from the bench.. She knew Armaan will try to come closer again.... " Sid lets go to Canteen... i feel hungry.... "
Before SHilpa could move Armaan speaks up.... " Wait... I have a announcement to make.... "
Shilpa looks at him in fear.... She wondered what was cooking in his mind right now... Armaan gives her a devilish look when Ridhima and other Interns walk into the room...
Armaan walks into the center and speaks.... " Ok people... I have a announcement to make.... Am giving a Party tonight... Sooo all of you are invited... "
Ridhima speaks happily.... " Wooow Armaan... You never told me about the party.... "
Armaan looks at Shilpa and speak.... " I just made the plan.... I thought it would be a fun night.... "
Shilpa avoids his gaze and turn to her locker..... She starts to shuffle item just soo she could wait till everyone leaves.... Slowly she looks around and see the place deserted... Shilpa takes a breath of relief and turns to go when Armaan blocks her way and crush her body with his.... Shilpa gasp feeling close to him... She starts to look here and there with the rising nervousness...
Armaan looks at her and speaks huskily... " Sooo... You are coming to Party right.... "
Shilpa shots a accusing look at him.... " After seeing your behavior do you really think i will come to your party... Forget it Armaan.... "
Armaan looks at her calmly.... " I know you will come... You will have to come..."
Shilpa speaks up sarcastically " Ohh Really.... what makes you think like that.... "
Armaan looks at her with a smile... Slowly he moves closer to her nape and trace his lips on there... Shilpa signs and tries to control herself.... Armaan gives a light kiss and speaks huskily.... " If you dont come... i will go to your house and confront with you.... what happens rest you can imagine yourself... "
Armaan moves out of the locker room leaving behind a totally dumbfounded Shilpa..... Shilpa kept trying to digest his words..... The circumstances would be more bad if she dont go.... Unwillingly she decides to go to the Party...

Edited by DJ_AISHII - 08 March 2011 at 12:19pm

R.K.O

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
u are slow :O

Laddoo.Phaddoo

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Armaan gives a light kiss and speaks huskily.... " If you dont come... i will go to your house and confront with you.... what happens rest you can imagine yourself... "
Armaan moves out of the locker room leaving behind a totally dumbfounded Shilpa..... Shilpa kept trying to digest his words..... The circumstances would be more bad if she dont go.... Unwillingly she decides to go to the Party...Blushing

wht if she doesnt decides to come to the partya ...:))
nice part ..i already told u ..u should consider for writing for daily soaps LOL
and wht the realtion between sid and ridzi ???

-Ms.Muffin-

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

u are slow :O
oye padne toh de ...inta sab kuch padne main mujhe time lagta hai :P

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

Armaan gives a light kiss and speaks huskily.... " If you dont come... i will go to your house and confront with you.... what happens rest you can imagine yourself... "
Armaan moves out of the locker room leaving behind a totally dumbfounded Shilpa..... Shilpa kept trying to digest his words..... The circumstances would be more bad if she dont go.... Unwillingly she decides to go to the Party...Blushing

wht if she doesnt decides to come to the partya ...:))
nice part ..i already told u ..u should consider for writing for daily soaps LOL
and wht the realtion between sid and ridzi ???

This is just a random part i wrote just now.....

Not for any FF... :P

sid is friends with Shilpa... Armaan is with rids... but poor soul is now jealous seeing Shilpa with Sid...

DMG 3 :D

Go to top