rahulvaid1

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ithotuknew

hey did anyone catch SBS today....they showed veer feeding tapu

taps dream comes true.....veer gets food for tappu n feeds her......

i could not see d full segment........
i think cvs ask actors to choose 1 finger ..index finger rha toh ek veeya scene ring finger rha toh ek veecha scene ..and this way they r going on and on and on LOLLOL

d cvs better knows abt both d groups n for d sake of trp wants both d gp to be happy.LOLLOL... i dunno how dey will end dis crap..Confused

i agree with u....one day they show veecha one day they show nandmiLOLiske chakkar mein story ki band baj gayi haiDeadDeadDeadand biggest fools are us that for those scenes we r watching this crap and are letting them make us foolsAngryAngryAngry

u r half part is right but on ut dey show veeya... LOL

i m 100% rightWinkif nandish and rashmi wud not have been dating and creating publicity stunts u wud have never got those scenes that u watch todayLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijifarah007cjs369tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

i think cvs ask actors to choose 1 finger ..index finger rha toh ek veeya scene ring finger rha toh ek veecha scene ..and this way they r going on and on and onLOLLOL

d cvs better knows abt both d groups n for d sake of trp wants both d gp to be happy.LOLLOL... i dunno how dey will end dis crap..Confused

i agree with u....one day they show veecha one day they show nandmiLOLiske chakkar mein story ki band baj gayi haiDeadDeadDeadand biggest fools are us that for those scenes we r watching this crap and are letting them make us foolsAngryAngryAngry

</div>
<div>

i m 100% rightWinkif nandish and rashmi wud not have been dating and creating publicity stunts u wud have never got those scenes that u watch todayLOL

As me or as a viewer I never thinking about nandmi as when watching uttaran or veer-tapasya
khabhi kyaal he nahi aata ki dono real couple hai.....
warna Why veeya fan annoyed when veer love with ichcha or marrying with ichcha.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

i think cvs ask actors to choose 1 finger ..index finger rha toh ek veeya scene ring finger rha toh ek veecha scene ..and this way they r going on and on and on LOLLOL

Absolutely Rahul!! Waise ky adhamakedaar comments the tumhare in Tapuchiyaa thread !! LOLLOLLOL Thanks itna hasaane ke liye, Yesterday Shyam was suggesting the idea of Veecha baby thread just like the Shaadi thread, Why dont you do the honours???Tongue

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

i think cvs ask actors to choose 1 finger ..index finger rha toh ek veeya scene ring finger rha toh ek veecha scene ..and this way they r going on and on and onLOLLOL

</div>
<div>

As me or as a viewer I never thinking about nandmi as when watching uttaran or veer-tapasya
khabhi kyaal he nahi aata ki dono real couple hai.....
warna Why veeya fan annoyed when veer love with ichcha or marrying with ichcha.....

Varun not evrybdy is like uLOLpls try to understand first that all are different....some watch them for veeya may be but majority r for nandmi otherwise when they claim VEE...YAA is over why the whole forum is full of nandmi talksLOLluk around buddy u will understandWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Absolutely Rahul!! Waise ky adhamakedaar comments the tumhare in Tapuchiyaa thread !! LOLLOLLOL Thanks itna hasaane ke liye, Yesterday Shyam was suggesting the idea of Veecha baby thread just like the Shaadi thread, Why dont you do the honours???Tongue

Hey SonaliSmilelong time no seeConfusedyar actually i wud love to but i come rarely nowadays till may my final examsOuchotherwise i wud have made oneBig smileyar Tapuchiya mast hai naaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Hey SonaliSmilelong time no seeConfusedyar actually i wud love to but i come rarely nowadays till may my final examsOuchotherwise i wud have made oneBig smileyar Tapuchiya mast hai naaWink

Hey DOnt say, longg time no see!! I am forum-ing from last month tum gayab ho!!! Hows ur girl friend?? Wahi hai, ki sundar haath, pair waali pasand aagayi nayi ?Big smileLOLLOL  Tapuchiyaa ultimate hai rahul!!!You rock!!LOLLOLClap

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@ I know everybody is different
but i say that veeya is first and all rumours, popularity and everything they got only for veer tapasya as a charactor
as houehold or a country very few people know that that nandmi are dating and recently they got married......
so you talk about majority then its a big true that most of people like or hate only cause of veeya not nandmi.

So mere bhai rahul baat agar poularity me majority ki baat karte ho to veeya is all around....

Edited by varun.tap - 07 March 2011 at 9:21am

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
if nandmi are dere n we like rashmi n nandish as actors dats why we talk abt dem... agar wo exist nai karte to nai baat karte hum log...Wink

Go to top