Uttaran
Uttaran

SBS Veer,tappu and chooha (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

so expect another nautanki from a nautankibaz. waise guys why r u all worry so much for these small things. it will change nothing. may be some peole go gaga for few moment and start their dream for VEEYORE, but the final result we all knowLOLLOLLOL, neither bringing Tapu home, nor forcing him to sit in Puja with Tapu or making drama to feed her can change basic things tht is LOVE OF VEECHA.LOLLOL let people be happy with these small things, so tht they cd keep watching the serialLOLLOL

yaa ankit , i believe these r small and trivial things, even if it does happen, veecha ko kyaa problem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111abctiny15

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
'Bachcha Kiska Hein' and 'Satyaveer/ Sanchi' revenge track ka kya hua?????

Suddenly blackmailer got mum .... and motive behind their revenge track is also unclear (though they r manzil ke kareeb .. dono how come) .....

CV's got Alziemer !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarantiny15LimitLessFan

risingstar Newbie
risingstar
risingstar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i saw the segment and it mantioned that veer went to tapsya because some one  wanted him to go most probably it is ichaa as tapsya ne khana peena chodd diya after the incidence veer khud se nahi gyaWinkso chill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

'Bachcha Kiska Hein' and 'Satyaveer/ Sanchi' revenge track ka kya hua?????

Suddenly blackmailer got mum .... and motive behind their revenge track is also unclear (though they r manzil ke kareeb .. dono how come) .....

CV's got Alziemer !!!!

kya yaar , ye bhi nahin janthi ?? ye Uttaran hai , jo bhi ye pagal log deekhaye wahi dekho sawal math pucho LOL, aur jab unki yaad ayega tak rathod and blackmailer tapkeingae

navaneetatiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

CVs, please decide fast what you want to show.. Have your story writer and script writer gone on indefinite leave?... For the past two years you have been surviving on this pendulum behaviour of Veer between I and T... If you go on and on in the same fashion, soon even Tappu's great grand children will get bored and will pester them to reveal the identity of Tappu's kid's father...AngryLOLSleepy

These CVs have the potential to run this show like this for another hundred years with trivial incidents like this with out the story moving even one thousandth of 1 mm...Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattutiredofuttarancjs369LimitLessFantiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

CVs, please decide fast what you want to show.. Have your story writer and script writer gone on indefinite leave?... For the past two years you have been surviving on this pendulum behaviour of Veer between I and T... If you go on and on in the same fashion, soon even Tappu's great grand children will get bored and will pester them to reveal the identity of Tappu's kid's father...AngryLOLSleepy

These CVs have the potential to run this show like this for another hundred years with trivial incidents like this with out the story moving even one thousandth of 1 mm...Sleepy

Good afternoon, I understand Friday was filled with tamasha..................did you watch???Smile
tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by risingstar

i saw the segment and it mantioned that veer went to tapsya because some one  wanted him to go most probably it is ichaa as tapsya ne khana peena chodd diya after the incidence veer khud se nahi gyaWinkso chill
veer khud se kuch nahin karta hain...either tappu use bulati hain nahin tho koyi bej deta hain jaise hamare satyavan savitriji ya uski saan ya koyi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Good afternoon, I understand Friday was filled with tamasha..................did you watch???Smile

Good after noon.Smile..

Yes I watched it.... It was rubbishThumbs Down..  After doing half the pooja suddenly Veer realised that he was doing all this with TapsConfused and then called Ichcha to sit with him on his other side.LOL.. He put that red cloth over Tappu's headAngry and was doing everything as per the pundit's directions till Ichcha prepared the Halwa prasad for the pooja and when she brought it, he called her to sit beside him... So half pooja with Taps and half pooja with both Ichcha and Taps both in uniform red sarees like two wives... It was totally ridiculous.. They do not have to mock rituals and poojas like this..AngrySleepy.. I do not know for how long they are going to drag like this..Sleepy

cjs369tiny15

Go to top