Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

thank god!! 2day i didn't watch sbs though i m at home on leave!! wen clock showed 2.30pm i thought of watching it but don't know why i suddenly wanted 2 sleep. and i mhappy that i slept oderwise i wud've been cursing CVs & had 2 change the channel.πŸ₯± now i"ll watch it online so that atleast i can 4ward sum part of it if i wish!!

and shyams u r rite she doesn't care 4 the unborn kid. i'd seen so many vamps in indian TV from famous payal 2 komolika but all of them'd atleast luv & affection 4 their kids!!
i rem my collegue at my main ofc wen was pregnant & after delivery atleast for 6-7 months wen  she was breat feeding the baby she took care of  eating properly but not eating outside food & pickles etc. so that her child wudn't get ill!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
and here luk at this gal who only wants this baby 2 get veer only!! shes disgusting & pathetic.🀒🀒🀒 these CVs r defntly giving in2 sum actors unprofessionalism thatswhy they r showing such weiyore scenes time again so that these unprofessionals  remain happy but also showing veecha luv scenes 2 keep viewers happy 2 hav gud TRPs!! they want 2've cake & eat it 2 or more aptly they want 2've "paanchon ungaliyaan ghee mein aur sir kadahi mein!!"😑🀒🀒

Tapu is called Vamp # 1 for nothing πŸ˜‰ Kpmolika and all needed to learn some tricks of d trade from d Tapu baba and so bad fro them UT came after their soaps shut shop but chalo koi baat nahie, Tapu will continue to inspire future generations of vamps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly!!!! this loooks sooo fake.. 1 min ago he was like nahi nahi nahi and now hes like aaao laaaal munni khana khilaa doon...🀒
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@jdfan i agree wid u!! it shud b dream oderwise why veer was smiling lovingly. he might've gone 2 feed dracula on sum1s insistence whether its icchha or mai but smiling so lovingly!!🀒🀒

exactly but if it is reality then it would be a huge blow to veer's character because uptill now his all actions were somehow justified but this will completly ruin his character and i dont want that ...because i consider him and jogi  only sensible characters  in uttaran from whom atleast we can expect something otherwise all other characters areπŸ€” Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it is more of nandish than veeer.. can clearly see. he didnt mean to but automatically aise reaction aagaye.😊
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

it is more of nandish than veeer.. can clearly see. he didnt mean to but automatically aise reaction aagaye.😊

πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
souroj thumbnail
What rubbish😑. This pregnancy nautanki is becoming unbearable now.What exactly r the CVs trying to show πŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farah007

i agree wid u completely!! now a-days nandish is more visible in veer's ckt!!🀒🀒🀒 really both r so insecure & unprofessional!!🀒🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

the way they r showing veer 2 show luv 4 the kid i think even the man who hav their kids from surrogate mother i.e. implanting the fertlized egg of their wives in sum oder women don't do like this. they may take care but not show such luv 2wards & here this is the man who hate this dracula 2 the core & showing luv 2 her!!disgusting!!!🀒🀒😑😑πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i wish ki CVs jaldi se jaldi icchha ki pregnancy dikha den!!
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

What rubbish😑. This pregnancy nautanki is becoming unbearable now.What exactly r the CVs trying to show πŸ˜•

that they are idiots, good for nothing,brainless🀑  what else???Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail

i agree wid u completely!! now a-days nandish is more visible in veer's ckt!!🀒🀒🀒 really both r so insecure & unprofessional!!πŸ₯±

the way they r showing veer 2 show luv 4 the kid i think even the man who hav their kids from surrogate mother i.e. implanting the fertlized egg of their wives in sum oder women don't do like this. they may take care but not show such luv 2wards & here this is the man who hate this dracula 2 the core & showing luv 2 her!!disgusting!!!πŸ₯±

i wish ki CVs jaldi se jaldi icchha ki pregnancy dikha den!!

Instead he shud have given her a piece of his mind that he can v well understand what Taps is upto. If she really cared for the baby she would not do one drama after another.I am soooo irritated.
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am going to give the show another miss tonight as the same pregnancy nautankis are going to be repeated.😑 After reading the reviews and watching Utube for Fri episode, I was actually thinking of watching it as thought that Ichcha's pregnancy news is going to cm next.

Anyways special thanks to SBS and the forum members😊 for keeping us updated in advance. Will save myself from this "Uttaran naam ka torture".