India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kawa chale hans ki chaal

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Today i am going to vent out all the frustrations caused by colors so please bear with meEmbarrassed yesterday i came across an article that colors has shelved one of its new show bcos ch feels that violence in its shows is not working, zee tv has already given zor ka jhatka to colors so the ch has gone in the sharan of ekta mata and will b  introducing a new show on the lines of ghar ek mandir/kumkum but i have a  feeling that ch will badly suffer and their situation will b lyk the kawa in 'kawa chala hans ki chaal aur apni chaal bhi bhul gaya'.The ch ppl have failed to realise that it is our 'blessings' that our giving them these jhatkas for illtreating mrLOL .Its viwership is not the same as SP(I think so).They shud b thankful to ltl and mr for saving their bachi kuchi izzat{its prbly not making sense but as i said plz bear wid me}Embarrassed

Even their strategy to rejevunate their old shows have failed miserably they introduced all the available' happening 'actors in uttaran to salvage that show ,one of the actors was a strong contender for duttas role they themselves must have seen that his presence could not do anything for their showOuch How could they think that he could replace mr???? ROFLIn fact after visiting uttaran forum i am feeling better bcos i now feel mr does not need nominations for awards ,ch ppl can keep all the nominations for nandish, as mr {Day Dreaming}has got his fans who shower him with all the love and affection in the world .This love is his reward atleast he is not ridiculed like the leads in other shows{read ut forum} Tonguewhat he is getting is pure and genuine love from the his fans Embarrassed,which even the channel cannot take away.
THANX feeling much betterBig smile

Edited by niki11 - 07 March 2011 at 2:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAnimnx12sub_rosaleft_foreverWanderbug-Azy--bharti-Hamlet53MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I read that article u were talking abt Niki. Actually I took it positively. Kudesan was a issue based show. Yet Colors cancelled it. I am sure the trps for LTL and other shows like PR, SNS, SGP must have encouraged Colors to do so. None of these shows are issue based and yet they are doing well. The age of psuedo issue based shows like BV, Uttaran, Ladoo, Agle Janam is over and Colors acknowledged it by cancelling Kudesan.
Coming to a GEM-like Balaji show these days there is a huge gap between what was plan and what goes on air. Lets see if the proposed Balaji show makes it as planned or its a totally different show altogether. Colors has cancelled or completely changed many shows in the past. Even I believe LTL went thru a story change.
Coming to MR not getting nominated for awards telecast on Colors...all these awards are so chindi that we shouldnt even think abt them. I am sure even attendees forgot the award as soon as they left the venue. As for other awards MR has been nominated for all awards telecast on SP. SP being a rival of Colors...that says a lot for MR. But anyways these awards are equally chindi. Hope MR wins bigger awards in the future.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82niki11AbhiAnisub_rosaleft_forevermozart66Wanderbug-Azy--bharti-Hamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Awards ! What a joke . I remember as kid ..there was only one award show ' ie Flimfare . we used wait all year long for it to come and watched it with glee . But now every month there some or the other awards show . The meaning of receiving an award has turned sour due to this .

I am an hard core Aamir khan fan . I used not like when he did not attend awards ceremonies  .. But now I understand why he does not . What is the point of an award being given to you that has  no value .  Someone does not need an award to prove how good they r , all they need is give their best and their work will spk for themselves .  

I stop watching these shows along with flimfare , becoz now it all seems a scam .....' pre decided ..  I wish they all stop or get together  and have one award show .

One that will award the worthy ,

One that will be fun to watch

One that ppl will look forward to

One that will hold value in eyes of the world

That the award show, I want watch

Edited by scorpio10 - 07 March 2011 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11-bharti-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Hope MR wins bigger awards in the future.

Aapke mu mein ghee shakkarBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index