MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Renee or Prachi- The bigger drama queen!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

*Sighs* Show shuru his nahi ki drama is here ! As we saw in Saturday's episode Renee and Prachi are already having problems !Shocked well I shouldn't be shocked as this is Roadies :-D .. Admitting I am looking forward to seeing what more "drama" these two are going to pick up. Anyways who do you think is the bigger drama queen? Prachi or Renee? I can't really decide as both were bring dramatic n they both were causing problems! Lol but Renee seriously is like Palak's sister from Roadies 5!LOL Palak was like her too. But I can't make a decision right now as I want to see what other happens and see if bigger problems are caused!  But do share your views ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Renee or Prachi- The bigger drama queen!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Both are equal in their drama. The only thing is Renee is more irritating...yet interesting as well, Prachi is more everyday girl drama, not too bright not too dumb, so not too interesting. 

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
exctly thtz wht i was thinking renee is like palak and i dnt want 2 see any more palaksOuch

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_gargshivani003RagMasta

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Ya I agree with everyone that

Reena is like Palak ( Ane se pahelai jhagra shuru kar dia)

but

Prachi is like palami (just worthless and over proud to her beauty and makeup)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top