Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Ek Niwala Aur!!!! (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

There is a long line of females wanting to feed him ek niwala!!! Kiske aage jayegi ab Shilpita?!!!! Madam Zuby is taking rounds in guarding him!!

oh..don't worry i can handle zubyTongue..and as i posted the topic..i think i deserve to be the 1st in Q to feed him..EmbarrassedWink

Edited by shilpita87 - 07 March 2011 at 2:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219-Azy--Carrie-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

And I am sorry to bring this up in a Dutta post, but still..me pagli...can I be first to feed Baaji????

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

And I am sorry to bring this up in a Dutta post, but still..me pagli...can I be first to feed Baaji????

Suvi...honey u can feed baaji,kishore,suds,chaskar, mahadev the whole dostana lot....but talk it out with sophie..i am happy with sahebLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by mozart66

There is a long line of females wanting to feed him ek niwala!!! Kiske aage jayegi ab Shilpita?!!!! Madam Zuby is taking rounds in guarding him!!

Don't worry..i can handle Zuby....by the way since i posted this..i think i deserve to be the first in the Q to feed him..Wink
Main unko pichle ek saal se khana khilaa rahin hoon apne haathon seEmbarrassed How many times have u gals seen him eating in PN? Where do you think he goes sulking out of there?Wink Straight to Zuby for some biryani & bhuna goshtLOL He always wants a baatli to go with this but of course I don't allow it. So if anyone wants to feed Patil Saab you know where to come.LOL Meri nigraani mein khilaa dena mera khana unkoLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Pooja_219mozart66Wanderbug-Azy-ivy_11Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Suvi...honey u can feed baaji,kishore,suds,chaskar, mahadev the whole dostana lot....but talk it out with sophie..i am happy with sahebLOL
nahiiii chaskarDeadDeadDead Mujhe woh chipkali chanda samjh rakha hai kya?OuchDead
Sophie can feed him 2nd..me first!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-Carrie-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Emm girls,i have my own personal dutta whom i can feed with my hands,but mujhe bhi ek chance mil sakta hai kya,DSP ko khana khilane kaaWinkLOL.
Promise,only one chance,i don't mind to be standing last in line.
SO,what do u think,mera number kab aayegaTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Wanderbug-Azy--Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvi

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Shilpita.... I hope this boy in blue does not ultimately end up being overfed by a never ending range of females, that in the end he forgets to be independant, after all that's what mum's aspire for...... their child to be weaned off them and fend for themselves...... also on the contrary, Iam worried that with all this lovefeeding  by soooo many doters and fussers the boy in blue may become obese!   oh I know baby blue looooves the attention........
shil....did you get my PM?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ivy_11-Azy-Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

ROFLHamlet, he just might become like the don in Mithai's LTL spoof, the one that was obese and loved his chocolates

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-Azy-Hamlet53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index