Ek Niwala Aur!!!!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HI guyz,

What a day? No work ! Just cooling my heels thinking whats happening in the forum..no chahal-pahal at all....so was thinking of writing some jibberishπŸ˜†.(wanted to write some OS but can't get inspired...)

So yesterday i saw that tasha feeding eachother from last friday last week and was wondering..ki Dutta ko kitne khillanewaale hai..

1)There was that chipkaali seema...Dutta ne kya gazaab kiya tha tab....he bit her fingers when she was feeding him..😑..Dutta agar tune ye jaldi se naku ke saath nahin kiya to bas yaad rakhna...i am very handy with a belanπŸ˜†

2) Then came the Dragon Lady with mawali BF..Cheeke to out of hsi9 shirt...ewwww...anyways madam ne badey hi seductive style se Dutta ko niwala khilaya tha...which Dutta ne badi hi sharafat se kha liya tha..whithout saying Chuuu..Kyu bhai? do baar mein hi maan gaye? thoda adamant hona maangata tha..bolna tha..aye ladki..main neeche jaata hai..meri koyal mere liye rasgulla laayee hogi..nahi..par aap Dutta saheb to bas backless blouse dekh ke phisal gaye..😑

chalo teek hai..maaf kiya aapko koyal ka haale-dil nahin maloom tha hai na!😳

3)Apni koyal nakku ne to baade pyaar se khilaya tha jab Dutta ne aapne naughty eyes ishara kiya tha....miss those naughty eyes...

bas phir kya tha..Ab to Dutta saheb aapne haatho se khana bhul hi gaye hai.Arey bartaan ki aawaaz hote hi nakku ji jo daudi jaati thi kitchen mein unhe khillane ke liye..😳😳😳😳

aor to aour,wo jab tak Chipkalli se apni izzat bachcha rahe the..hamesha khane se maana kartey the..kyunki ab nakku nahi thi naa..khillane ke liye and he had forgotten ki niwala aapne haath se uthate kaise hai...aur ye bhi pata tha ki agar is chipkaali ne khilani ki koshish ke to mujhe dysentry ho jayegi..🀒

So after lot of taap he got back his nakku and uske stomach ne chain ki saas li..chalo now atleast she will feed me..and feed him she did..

Then Dutta thought chalo let me try this too and he fed her...akhir mujhe khillatey rakne ke liye my Hot Nakku would need her strength,no?😳

Ab apart from these 4 aur bhi log hai jinke karan Dutta apne haath se niwala toorna bhul gaya hai..

The miscellaneous group is..

Kalawati,Leelawati,roopwati and madhumati.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.no no no..sorry..sirf madhu..

Now only person left to feed him is his pyara Baaji...par phir socha..agar sab sirf khillaeyge to pilllayaga kaun...

So Baaji and nakku(biwi hai so khana aur peena dono) are the people who pillao our Dutta..paani ho ya baatli ka anguri juice..both..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Now i don't blame Dutta for forgetting how to feed himself, do you?

Well given a chance, PAtil Saheb ko Ek Niwala Aur nmain bhi khillana chahti hoon..hoping that he will bite my fingers too..😍😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hayye..me reminded of that dude with no hands...
and madhumati nahi madhumakhiπŸ˜†
Tum khilati raho apne Patil Saheb ko..but there will be others..so I guess it will take agggeess as he only takes one bite per meal
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even madhu fed him once na πŸ˜‰
remember the folowing day  of that kitchen scene!!!πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta really needs to bite Naku's fingers soon. On second thoughts if he bites her then she might stop feeding him. Btw apart from me and Shilpita who is the the Q to feed Dutta?
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Dutta really needs to bite Naku's fingers soon. On second thoughts if he bites her then she might stop feeding him. Btw apart from me and Shilpita who is the the Q to feed Dutta?

ME ME ME *raises her both hands up*πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is a long line of females wanting to feed him ek niwala!!! Kiske aage jayegi ab Shilpita?!!!! Madam Zuby is taking rounds in guarding him!!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

There is a long line of females wanting to feed him ek niwala!!! Kiske aage jayegi ab Shilpita?!!!! Madam Zuby is taking rounds in guarding him!!

Don't worry..i can handle Zuby....by the way since i posted this..i think i deserve to be the first in the Q to feed him..πŸ˜‰
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

oh..don't worry i can handle zubyπŸ˜›..and as i posted the topic..i think i deserve to be the 1st in Q to feed him..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

And I am sorry to bring this up in a Dutta post, but still..me pagli...can I be first to feed Baaji????

Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

And I am sorry to bring this up in a Dutta post, but still..me pagli...can I be first to feed Baaji????

Suvi...honey u can feed baaji,kishore,suds,chaskar, mahadev the whole dostana lot....but talk it out with sophie..i am happy with sahebπŸ˜†