India-Forums

IF DREAM OF MEETING UR FAV MENTOR COME TRUE...THEN (Page 2)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
^^^ Thank you Di! Big smile

In fact my wish did come true, so I dont have any more wishes now... Maybe meeting Rajeev some day, not a dream yet... Smile I would like to meet Vrushali and Kruti some day though... Big smile

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

In fact my wish did come true, so I dont have any more wishes now... Maybe meeting Rajeev some day, not a dream yet... Smile I would like to meet Vrushali and Kruti some day though... Big smile
Good for ya...I am happy than..

Not sure and hope someone can confirm but while I was in India I flipped thru some serial on I think Colors or star channel where I saw Kruthi looking girl wearing bengali get up...But could not varify...Dont remember serial name either...Hope she has gotten some good role..

Binny is doing extremely well on Sanjog se bani sangini..wish Vandu was doing better on Dil se diya vacahn..She is bit disappointing with her acting in DSDV...I had better hopes for her acting as she is pretty and good dancer too..She has landed a lead role in that serial..But am happy and proud of Binny doing really well and paired up with hunk of TV screen Iqbaal khan..Clap

If Kruthi also has landed a role I am happy for her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by akanna

Good for ya...I am happy than..
Not sure and hope someone can confirm but while I was in India I flipped thru some serial on I think Colors or star channel where I saw Kruthi looking girl wearing bengali get up...But could not varify...Dont remember serial name either...Hope she has gotten some good role..
Binny is doing extremely well on Sanjog se bani sangini..wish Vandu was doing better on Dil se diya vacahn..She is bit disappointing with her acting in DSDV...I had better hopes for her acting as she is pretty and good dancer too..She has landed a lead role in that serial..But am happy and proud of Binny doing really well and paired up with hunk of TV screen Iqbaal khan..Clap
If Kruthi also has landed a role I am happy for her..

Thank you Di..

Dont know about Kruti - didnt see any posts from her about it.. I know she is running a dance school in Mumbai now.. Was it a Hindi serial? I dont watch any serial, so havent noticed.. Will keep a watch on the promo commercials and see if she is in any..

Yes, I am also happy for both Binny and Vandu - two girls I also liked on DID2.. I have seen the promo parts for both serials, and they looked good - quite different from the way they were on DID, but I could identify their beautiful faces and smiles.. I thought Vandu is very good with expressions, though wasnt as good as Kruti, Shakti, Binny and all..
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
EDITED LOL Made a mistake Tongue

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 07 March 2011 at 2:57pm
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

I'm marrying Rajeev!Embarrassed
Let me know when that happens Wink
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
DAMN If I meant Terence or Marzi, then first I would scream, and then ask them to slap me.. and then I'd have them choreograph a dance specially for me :D and then I'd tell them to dance with me on International TV Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-RapierDesiGirl_

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

DAMN If I meant Terence or Marzi, then first I would scream, and then ask them to slap me.. and then I'd have them choreograph a dance specially for me :D and then I'd tell them to dance with me on International TV Day Dreaming

LOOL SIMII!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Originally posted by Rapier

I'm marrying Rajeev!Embarrassed
Let me know when that happens Wink

i have the wedding invitations picked out! u will be the first one to get one. don't u worry!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index