IF DREAM OF MEETING UR FAV MENTOR COME TRUE...THEN

Posted: 13 years ago
HELLO FRDS,
  WE ALL LUV THE MENTORS OF DID 1/2/DOUBLES..
WHT IF U GET A CHANCE TO MEET YOUR FAV MENTOR PERSONALLY...  THIS THREAD BRINGS OUT ALL THE EMOTIONS WHICH U'LL BE GOING THROUGH... SO LETS SHARE WHAT U ALL THINK AB YOUR FAV ONE'S AND WHAT WIL B YOUR REACTIONS/EXPRESSIONS.... 😊
Seeing Udi Baaba would be awesomeee. Then Me and Geeta Ma will both laugh at his hindi while Rajeev brings us some Dhokla and Dada says Kya Baath 🤣
I'd love to meet Terence, Marzi, or Rajeev!! 😍 <= That will be the look on my face the whole time!! 🤣 Then, I'll ask them to teach me dance, and then they might get frustrated because I'm a horrendous dancer. 🤣
Terrence haaye haaye would luv to meeeeeet him, and MARzi
I'm marrying Rajeev!😳
I love dhoklas :D Lol!

I dno what i'd doo! But i would LOVE to meet them atleast once! :D

Esp Remo, Terence, Rajeev and Murzi! :D
No need to dream for me!! My dreams always do come true!!! 😃
^^^

Hahahahah I hope your this wish comes true sooner than later..

TL and Remo would be good to see upclose and in person..

Marzi is really growing on MOI..

Actually not to be so regionally biased but I am happy to see 2 gujju bhai on the judges panel 👍🏼  Doing awesome choreography..
^^^ Thank you Di! 😃

In fact my wish did come true, so I dont have any more wishes now... Maybe meeting Rajeev some day, not a dream yet... 😊 I would like to meet Vrushali and Kruti some day though... 😃
Originally posted by akanna

^^^ Thank you Di! 😃

In fact my wish did come true, so I dont have any more wishes now... Maybe meeting Rajeev some day, not a dream yet... 😊 I would like to meet Vrushali and Kruti some day though... 😃
Good for ya...I am happy than..

Not sure and hope someone can confirm but while I was in India I flipped thru some serial on I think Colors or star channel where I saw Kruthi looking girl wearing bengali get up...But could not varify...Dont remember serial name either...Hope she has gotten some good role..

Binny is doing extremely well on Sanjog se bani sangini..wish Vandu was doing better on Dil se diya vacahn..She is bit disappointing with her acting in DSDV...I had better hopes for her acting as she is pretty and good dancer too..She has landed a lead role in that serial..But am happy and proud of Binny doing really well and paired up with hunk of TV screen Iqbaal khan..👏

If Kruthi also has landed a role I am happy for her..