Pratigya
Pratigya

Roulette Begins..Lets Play !! (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

I am waiting for this track , There is two reasons, after longtime we have KRIYA in a circle and second when KRIYA doesn't talk their eyes speak, I mean EYELOCKING will work again

Provided they are looking at each other ..ofc..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---telstra

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by tanthya

we will take komarsh in last part...but first 2 parts only for KRIYA...happy

Nope..Neither Komarsh cos not interested in them..and neither Kriya since it would be contrived and without any purity or intensity  ..only Krishna and Pratigya with dash of Sajjan Singh and Shakthi [ they being the tadka ]

ok as u wish,, but Tanthu have u noticed onething there is no any relation between prats and green house loong time haan... Thank God............. otherwise saaaaaaamu always misguides her and create trouble for KRIYA

Abeyy sabo Kriya ko misguide karte hai beyyyy...unha Shamu hai jo pata nahi apne naye naye idotic ideas deta rehta hai partigwa ko free meinDeadAngry aur inha T and C hai jo apne aap ko bahute hushiyaar samjte hai aur har mushkil ka aisa hal nikalte hai ki Kisnawa aur mushkil mein par jata haiOuchLOLLOL...aur ek partigwa aur kisnwa hai jin ko has kisi ki salah chahiye...behoode kucho khud nahi soch sakteLOL

but ur right...thanks to god and CV's tht Partigwa is not running to GH with drop of a hat nowDeadAngryBig smile

** Devoutly  and solemnly Thanking God and CV's **

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
What I want from the truth is some home truths for both of them....But I want some real confrontations and not meekly surrender to the outcome...Not sure what more to say because at the moment the CVs have been disappointing me each time when it comes to Krishna's character and the serial as a whole....After watching that precap episode yesterday the stark difference in production is so evident...

I want both of them to triumph after some soul searching....I rather have  no expectations because I know I will be disappointed in the final outcome as there are many ways of dealing with K becoming responsible. Ouch

Edited by starlight123 - 07 March 2011 at 6:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

What I want from the truth is some home truths for both of them....But I want some real confrontations and not meekly surrender to the outcome...Not sure what more to say because at the moment the CVs have been disappointing me each time when it comes to Krishna's character and the serial as a whole....After watching that precap episode yesterday the stark difference in production is so evident...

I want both of them to triumph after some soul searching....I rather have  no expectations because I know I will be disappointed in the final outcome as there are many ways of dealing with K becoming responsible. Ouch

Not only soul search , Star ..but also act as motivators ..instead being a teacher  ..IMHO..she is not qualified to be one..

was the  precap really good, Star..did not watch it..

-Sheena-

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Of course this is leading to Krishna finally getting off his ass and start or think genuinely about working...come what may...K can never see P hurt and in this track he has been shown many times reflective upon P finding out the truth and consequences of that..though he has not done anything to prevent or rectify it but he does know the imp. of trust in a relationship and how much P believes in him...so me thinks this will be proven as the final blow for Krish...and if this cant do it for him...I doubt anything else couldUnhappyConfused....if handled correctly, this could be a very beautiful track with loads of emotions involved in it and has a greater chance of taking Kriya's relationship to the next level in terms of understandingEmbarrassed....

Moreover I dont know if anyone has seen 6th march special episode of MKAP...I saw an interesting clip towards the end in which K comes home and P was standing near GD giving her water and GD asks K whether he got a job or not...and as usual K says even govt. doesnt have work and how would I have and leavesConfused...(something along the line)...and GD was disappointed and says god knows when will K change?? and P replies...dont worry dadi..hum Krishna ko sudhar dengeeeeeEmbarrassedCool.....well...I have not seen this particular clip in any episode and they all were wearing same clothes from 4th march episode...P in green saree and K in blue shirt ..so m assuming that they might have shot that scene specially for this special episode...in short I think this track is leading towards K accepting and working towards his responsibilitiesSmileTongue

BTW...need I say nice post Tanthya di???EmbarrassedBig smile

Hey guys, even I ws wondering... whn it will be aired... but now after reading shreya's a thought came to my mind.... Will Pratigya do things purposely, like pulling a last string in his ego to make him accept n understand his resposibility???? will she overcome his betrayal of her trust n think putting her in his shoes???? will she help him come out of his laziness????
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... iam blank... for sometime... ok, now, coming to my senses.... Pratigya  may not leave TN, but yes, she may go to work... n K in his guiltiness, say yes to her.... But his EGO will not be lathargic anymore... Sathya... he is a strong willed guy... if he eyes anything he will go to any extent in attaining tht goal... Sure this breaking Prats trust will make him start to think n act....Lets see..but me thinking this track could hv come after their celebration of their 1st anniversary....Broken Heart

ClapClap even i feel K will agree P working just to get back her trust....as he himself said that he don't belive n wud not lyk P going out of TN to work............. but he needs to understan such tactics will not get him back her lost trust...........i understand what ever he did was under pressure of circumstances...........but what about P's trust which he broked...........what I'M loooking positive in this track is K will not b shown a joru ka gulam ny more and will have a important part to play in story. now............n ofc expecting some nice performance by AB...........Tongue

Krishna would be knowing his mere agreeing and supporting will not win back her trust ..** Dear God !! I definitely hope that the CV's have not dumbed him to such an extent** ..What ever he did was not under pressure of circumstance..but to shirk off the pressure  ..Had he been under pressure..he would have genuinely looked about for work..but he wanted to continue lotus eating unfettered by responsibility  and to this extent , he abused his parents love, Pratigya's love and trust ..oh he was ashamed , will agree..but he was not ashamed enough to come clean or make good his lies..

Yes..if the primary focus is on Krishna , then Krishna will  have an important to play  else if it is going to concentrate on Pratigya..then Krishna will be reduced to  be her back up..

If I am honest I dont want to be watching this as this is what has been happening for the past few months and to me its does not retain my interest...But with AB doing the other show I think it will follow the same formula that is, it will concentrate on Pratigya and Krishna will be reduced to the background...I would prefer it to concentrate on Krishna and him realising his responsibility, but I dont have much hope for it though...

Pragati.T

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Oooh its a difficult one....
If previous experience is anythigjt o go by, what we would like to see is rarely shown by the CVs....
Whatever our views I gues you can say we are all agreed that it doesnt matter if it takes time, K and P need to listen to each other and improve their understanding of the other's needs and desires....quick fixes should not work this time....

As for K doing the other show - I would like to believe this wont affect his part in the track - God forbid if he just gets relegated to the background....

That show is gonna be on for weeks...to long to go without some good lallantop scenes with K and if his work is going to be focussed on then he will need to be there surely?

The other possibility is that he wont work - as I said earlier - P will

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... iam blank... for sometime... ok, now, coming to my senses.... Pratigya  may not leave TN, but yes, she may go to work... n K in his guiltiness, say yes to her.... But his EGO will not be lathargic anymore... Sathya... he is a strong willed guy... if he eyes anything he will go to any extent in attaining tht goal... Sure this breaking Prats trust will make him start to think n act....Lets see..but me thinking this track could hv come after their celebration of their 1st anniversary....Broken Heart

ClapClap even i feel K will agree P working just to get back her trust....as he himself said that he don't belive n wud not lyk P going out of TN to work............. but he needs to understan such tactics will not get him back her lost trust...........i understand what ever he did was under pressure of circumstances...........but what about P's trust which he broked...........what I'M loooking positive in this track is K will not b shown a joru ka gulam ny more and will have a important part to play in story. now............n ofc expecting some nice performance by AB...........Tongue

Krishna would be knowing his mere agreeing and supporting will not win back her trust ..** Dear God !! I definitely hope that the CV's have not dumbed him to such an extent** ..What ever he did was not under pressure of circumstance..but to shirk off the pressure  ..Had he been under pressure..he would have genuinely looked about for work..but he wanted to continue lotus eating unfettered by responsibility  and to this extent , he abused his parents love, Pratigya's love and trust ..oh he was ashamed , will agree..but he was not ashamed enough to come clean or make good his lies..

Yes..if the primary focus is on Krishna , then Krishna will  have an important to play  else if it is going to concentrate on Pratigya..then Krishna will be reduced to  be her back up..

If I am honest I dont want to be watching this as this is what has been happening for the past few months and to me its does not retain my interest...But with AB doing the other show I think it will follow the same formula that is, it will concentrate on Pratigya and Krishna will be reduced to the background...I would prefer it to concentrate on Krishna and him realising his responsibility, but I dont have much hope for it though...

I too am not keeping my flags flying high ...but  there is scope  to explore Krishna's Character  and I hope they use it ..and if Pratigya ..no probs as long as they push the envelop or add few more attributes ...am tired of her breaking down n swinging other extreme and falling at his feet or horror of horrors ..PREACHING !!

Alwayshopeful

Go to top