Pratigya

Roulette Begins..Lets Play !! (Page 6)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

i don't want krishna to turn to a monster .............oh no i can't even think of that.............with great difficulty he is moulding into a human being and if he turns further negative even though the track would be interesting i would be tensed and frightened as for onething thinking about the future of kriya and another AB would sink his teeth in and will deliver a hell of a performance which would definitely hurt .................instead i would want him to fight to get back her trust like how ge gained her love with that never-say-die attitude of his............

Dhanya,

All his negative traits has to come out for him to truly change otherwise the changes he is undergoing  will come undone  at slightest roadblock..I would prefer him to change from inside rather than change  to keep P happy..

I don't mind his egoistical acts ...has been a long time since AB had  meatier moments..

i always wanted him to be good for the sake of good and not for P........but that doesn't mean he has to become a monster bec whatever he is he has a golden heart with an ability to love and be kind in unexpected circumstances..............such a man can never be a monster.............he may stoop even lower but won't turn into a monster.............and as much as i look forward to this track i am feeling uneasy to watch it.................PG does that 'royal-ignore' act and shattered woman act very well and AB we know his potential........just a bit worried of my poor heart Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny----Yemi---telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
aray humo majak kar rahay thay dears just wanted to make ones happy who are not happy to see the promo as far as komal is concerned she is a gone case for meBig smile and adarsh better not to discuss about him as i have other serious thoughts about him OuchShockedif i will discuss here then surely mods will close the thread

Edited by telstra - 07 March 2011 at 4:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by telstra

btw who ever crying for missing romance between kriya on there wedding anniversary here is a thought may be we get some lallantop romance betyween komarsh akhir un ka bhi haqw banta hsai aisay kaisay matlab bhool gaye tum sab and i want tanthya to do the lud for that eppiLOLOuch
naz di, asak... Eeee ka kehdiya.... Humko lub filled moments chahiye not comedy filled ones.....

Comedy...Shocked kaash agar aisa hota..we could at least laugh it off ..but their roBANce is cringeworthy..I still shudder when Anyone mentions the SR of Komarsh ConfusedConfused
Di but their expressions make me ROFL....

Adarsh makes you laugh...ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

btw who ever crying for missing romance between kriya on there wedding anniversary here is a thought may be we get some lallantop romance betyween komarsh akhir un ka bhi haqw banta hsai aisay kaisay matlab bhool gaye tum sab and i want tanthya to do the lud for that eppiLOLOuch
naz di, asak... Eeee ka kehdiya.... Humko lub filled moments chahiye not comedy filled ones.....

Comedy...Shocked kaash agar aisa hota..we could at least laugh it off ..but their roBANce is cringeworthy..I still shudder when Anyone mentions the SR of Komarsh ConfusedConfused
Di but their expressions make me ROFL....

Adarsh makes you laugh...Shocked
Komarsh chemistry makes me laugh... Btw di, do check ma last comment of BT

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

i don't want krishna to turn to a monster .............oh no i can't even think of that.............with great difficulty he is moulding into a human being and if he turns further negative even though the track would be interesting i would be tensed and frightened as for onething thinking about the future of kriya and another AB would sink his teeth in and will deliver a hell of a performance which would definitely hurt .................instead i would want him to fight to get back her trust like how ge gained her love with that never-say-die attitude of his............

Dhanya,

All his negative traits has to come out for him to truly change otherwise the changes he is undergoing  will come undone  at slightest roadblock..I would prefer him to change from inside rather than change  to keep P happy..

I don't mind his egoistical acts ...has been a long time since AB had  meatier moments..

i always wanted him to be good for the sake of good and not for P........but that doesn't mean he has to become a monster bec whatever he is he has a golden heart with an ability to love and be kind in unexpected circumstances..............such a man can never be a monster.............he may stoop even lower but won't turn into a monster.............and as much as i look forward to this track i am feeling uneasy to watch it.................PG does that 'royal-ignore' act and shattered woman act very well and AB we know his potential........just a bit worried of my poor heart Smile

Any angelic person will turn into an egoistic monster once his ego is under attack  [am speaking from personal exp] and K is no exception ..In fact I want him to be a monster , means there  still is a modicum of self esteem and he will be forced to fight back to establish his masculine pride..His giving away quietly  would not go well with the persona they had introduced us to ..

As for golden heart..I beg to differ...

Don't worry, Dhanaya ..Hum haina ..we will sambhalofy ur heart Big smile

dhakarn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

aray humo majak kar rahay thay dears just wanted to make ones happy who are not happy to see the promo as far as komal is concerned she is a gone case for meBig smile and adarsh better not to discuss about him as i have other serious thoughts about him OuchShockedif i will discuss here then surely mods will close the thread

**In a deep voice ** Nazia , Does ur PP know of ur intention's  viz @ bold.. **raising my  brows interrogatively**
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Dhanya,

Any angelic person will turn into an egoistic monster once his ego is under attack  [am speaking from personal exp] and K is no exception ..In fact I want him to be a monster , means there  still is a modicum of self esteem and he will be forced to fight back to establish his masculine pride..His giving away quietly  would not go well with the persona they had introduced us to ..

As for golden heart..I beg to differ...

Don't worry, Dhanaya ..Hum haina ..we will sambhalofy ur heart Big smile
boldShockedomg r u serious u dont think he has a golden heart i have never seen such a pure heart before
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

**In a deep voice ** Nazia , Does ur PP know of ur intention's  viz @ bold.. **raising my  brows interrogatively**
ClapClapClapClapLOLLOLLOLmy pp is a busy man he dont know about any of my intensions but yes he knows i am mad about arhaan Embarrassed

Go to top