-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Oooh its a difficult one....
If previous experience is anythigjt o go by, what we would like to see is rarely shown by the CVs....
Whatever our views I gues you can say we are all agreed that it doesnt matter if it takes time, K and P need to listen to each other and improve their understanding of the other's needs and desires....quick fixes should not work this time....

As for K doing the other show - I would like to believe this wont affect his part in the track - God forbid if he just gets relegated to the background....

That show is gonna be on for weeks...to long to go without some good lallantop scenes with K and if his work is going to be focussed on then he will need to be there surely?

The other possibility is that he wont work - as I said earlier - P will

Yes , The Cv's do noy give us our fill n keep us hankering for more...I do not mind K n P thrashing it out ..but I do mind P going into lecture mode n K becomes the dimwit [ which he is not ] or begin to stutter and stammer  and generally play the buffoon ..

Even if he were to play in another show..there are episode banks plus ..there was another popular lead who participated in a reality show yet was in each and every episode..so if scheduled properly ..K can be present in all the episodes ..

Tanthya, but this seems to be the essence of the serial to show Pratigya as strong and her husband as the dimwit, uneducated buffoon..The CVs in making Pratigya strong and intelligent have a tendency to show others dimwits...

I hope the CVs explore Krishna's character but this show does not do it somehow...I just dont get it when they have such a popular actor playing such a role they reduce him into the background....Other serials have used created clones and make them their trump card and continuously utilise them....

If her PP is continually shown as a buffoon , then what sort of a strong woman is she, star..she can't even transform her husband into a strong individual..that fact that  her hubby  is shown to be weak for her to be shown as strong only makes her weak and vacuous ..A woman without substance ..

As for Cv's..Confused..They are loco !!

This is so frustrating that they insulting strong women in the way it is portrayed in this serial [in my opinion]..

Agree regarding the CVs....OuchBig smile

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Tanths....I think more than Krishna's view....it was just GD's narration of what all has happened in the story so far....almost whole episode had back story except the scene that I mentioned has not been aired yet...or else it was a precap episode...nothing much...IMOConfusedSmile
[/QUOTE]

Thank You, Shreya ..Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Aree kahe ka thanks...see Sheena ne kitna achcha explain kiya haiConfusedSmile...I can never do that...OuchLOL

PS. Tanthya Di...sarryyyyyyyy....humao kabo kabo out of habit aapko Tanths ya Tanthya bol dete haiConfusedLOLLOL....kaa karen old habits die hard...( Y was I reminded of Krishna while saying this...giving excuses like Krishna to make myself fell betterOuchConfused...tsk..tsk...wont happen againEmbarrassedHug)
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

This is so frustrating that they insulting strong women in the way it is portrayed in this serial [in my opinion]..

Agree regarding the CVs....OuchBig smile

Ofc they are being insulting to us ..this in no way is emancipation of women or showing a strong woman.....

Any normal,intelligent woman would first assess the environment, analyze it and then draw up a plan..in that way Aarushi was shown to be intelligent  and in her clever usage of Thakur's..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Tanths....I think more than Krishna's view....it was just GD's narration of what all has happened in the story so far....almost whole episode had back story except the scene that I mentioned has not been aired yet...or else it was a precap episode...nothing much...IMOConfusedSmile

Thank You, Shreya ..Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Aree kahe ka thanks...see Sheena ne kitna achcha explain kiya haiConfusedSmile...I can never do that...OuchLOL

PS. Tanthya Di...sarryyyyyyyy....humao kabo kabo out of habit aapko Tanths ya Tanthya bol dete haiConfusedLOLLOL....kaa karen old habits die hard...( Y was I reminded of Krishna while saying this...giving excuses like Krishna to make myself fell betterOuchConfused...tsk..tsk...wont happen againEmbarrassedHug)
[/QUOTE]

Ab tum bhi gadbhad kar rahe ho na..Koi baat nahi beta ..aap tho pyar se hi humare  naam le rahe they..tho hamein kaisi shikayath  ..I will always be tanths,tanthya or thanthya di ... ur way of addressing may change ..but our affection will not

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xheur9_cosmo-awards-ka-karishma_shortfilms

guys...have a look at thissssssLOLLOLLOL...PG comes out looking smarter than many bollywood bimbosROFL

edit:..ok now I saw the whole clip...but PG's smartness lasted for a while onlyLOLLOLLOL....though even I didnt know about 77,78 and 69ConfusedLOL

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 07 March 2011 at 7:48am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

guys...have a look at thissssssLOLLOLLOL...PG comes out looking smarter than many bollywood bimbosROFL

You are saying that she is a smarter bimbo ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

You are saying that she is a smarter bimbo ...LOL

ROFL..but it lasted only for a whileConfusedOuchLOLLOLLOL
ROFL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

What I want from the truth is some home truths for both of them....But I want some real confrontations and not meekly surrender to the outcome...Not sure what more to say because at the moment the CVs have been disappointing me each time when it comes to Krishna's character and the serial as a whole....After watching that precap episode yesterday the stark difference in production is so evident...

I want both of them to triumph after some soul searching....I rather have  no expectations because I know I will be disappointed in the final outcome as there are many ways of dealing with K becoming responsible. Ouch

Not only soul search , Star ..but also act as motivators ..instead being a teacher  ..IMHO..she is not qualified to be one..

was the  precap really good, Star..did not watch it..

I liked it for 3 reasons

1) most of it was through Krishna's POV which was a surprise
2) seeing some old scenes reminded what the serial was like
3) Saxes were kept to a couple of scenes and based on Takurs

Another the match was bit boring so this was more interesting to watch......LOLLOL

I agree that Pratigya should act like a motivator but instead she will make a decision that she should work and that will be the end of it...I wonder how Pratigya will play out whether she behave like she did with Arushi [who she loves more than anyone] or do the opposite when applied to Krishna....

The 3rd point is the best part ..Krishna's view.what was it..can u  give a brief ??

GD talking about her family...Apparently she married when she was 12 years old...Spoke about each member of the family..mentioned the K being the different one in the family...he is funny one, special one and the most naughty one...he likes only 2 things having fun and dances to his own tune...worried that he wont turn out worse than SS and S and that he fell in love with P and did everything to get he like slitting wrist....His love for P was pure and they did get married despite Prof objecting because he was uneducated...P too fell in love with him once she knew his love was pure....It goes on to talk about K working and GD saying that he will remain the same but P says that she will bring him on the right path...

Some of it was to shown through P's POV as a strong woman, but the love story was based on K POV

See...how nicely you have put itClap...I can never do thatLOL

Hi SheenaaHug...how was ur day?

Hiya Shreya.....................HugHugHug

I am fine, my dear...Day was hectic....How are u??

Ee kya bol  reho..Kriya diwani will be able to write much better than me...TongueBig smile

Thanks a lot...You changed you DP....Looking beautiful I must say....

Edited by starlight123 - 07 March 2011 at 8:19am

Go to top