India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW-Dutta: Who is Kala Tai? (Page 2)

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

What did Dutta think of Kala before he got to know that she had plotted to kill him?

- I think he was thinking that she likes him but doesn't love him like a brother because of the true from Duttas father

Dutta always seemed a bit stand-offish from his sisters esp Kala preferring his own company to theirs right from the start. Do you think somewhere deep down he realized their hostility towards them?

-Maybe like they always hurted Nakku, maybe he was thinkiing why only with her because I love her??? im not sure but I think maybe yes because of their behaviers…

Do you think that catching Kala red handed bad mouthing Naku had already soured his relationship with her and hence the latest revelation wasnt as big a blow as it should have been?

-It was a big blow like it have to be…he was just spechless

Every time Dutta kept quiet while Kala insulted Nakusha or him(abt his father) do you think he did not understand her veiled insults or he chose to ignore them and keep quiet? If he chose to keep quiet why do you think he did so?

-I think he wants to keep quiet because he really loves her like a older sis and that's why im sure he wanted not to misbehave with hiss older sister
Do you think Dutta brought Kala back to PN out of guilt and hence wasnt surprised by her hatred for him in the latest revealation?

-I think he really just broguht her back becausee of guilt…and im sure he was confused about kala that she really likes him or not

Nice DOTW Shreya…Smile

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 08 March 2011 at 10:02am

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

@Pooja: Thanks for the long answer. I think you have put across an interesting point. Due to Dutta getting busy with work, work and more work since childhood he didnt get a chance to bond with his sisters like normal siblings do. Hence the awkwardness between them.

@Zuby: Even I wonder if they will ever show or even talk about Dutta's childhood with his ssiters. Recently they delved into Kala's issues from childhood. I hope we get to see things from Dutta's POV since as you said the subterfuge would have come in later when Kala grew old enough to carry it out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
kaun kala tai 

i don't remember yaar.

achha woh jiski har baat par insult hoti hai plus jo bawkofo ki head hai i.e suds +chaskar

jo har baar har jati hai diretly or indirectly.

oh remember jiski baaji ne badi achi tarah se insult ki thi.

for dutta she is her sister who is witch that he doesn't knows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-MrsKhan

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

After Datta comes back & settles his account with his enemies, I would love to ask

"Who was Kalatai"?LOL

May be on +ve note she is the one who united Datta & Naku, who entertained us many times, irritated us some times, helped Datta realise what true love & true friendship is,
who helped us to identify fools & smart characters, whom CVs love so much that many
times we are forced to see her.LOL

Edited by mnx12 - 07 March 2011 at 11:42pm

ivy_11MrsKhan

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

After Datta comes back & settles his account with his enemies, I would love to ask

"Who was Kalatai"?LOL

May be on +ve note she is the one who united Datta & Naku, who entertained us many times, irritated us some times, helped Datta realise what true love & true friendship is,
who helped us to identify fools & smart characters, whom CVs love so much that many

The CVs' bias for Kala is reflected in the consistent over-dose of Kala in the epis. But then the CVs must mostly be the GUYS   - Ladies always first; pretty ladies, even sooner!!  Kala versus Naku, and I am sure it will be Kala any day. Naku, well, thank you, but no thanks..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-ivy_11-Carrie-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

"Who was Kalatai"?LOL

The CVs' bias for Kala is reflected in the consistent over-dose of Kala in the epis. But then the CVs must mostly be the GUYS   - Ladies always first; pretty ladies, even sooner!!  Kala versus Naku, and I am sure it will be Kala any day. Naku, well, thank you, but no thanks..Wink

Some times I feel Dadisa in BV, Ammaji in Laddo, Kala in LTL are the lead characters, others are just supporting characters. CVs are definitely men celebrating women's year not day   throughout.LOL 

Ankur_1305-bharti-

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

So may be its only respect D felt for Kala due to the age difference & had no idea about her thirst for his blood.

Unfortunately, it has been ingrained in our brains right from the word go that a dreaded gangster like Dutta with a vast underworld empire, full of scheming right and left hands/rivals is actually a poor judge of people and their intentions, with a single digit IQ and -ve EQ.

These people have their ears always to the ground, else they can not survive, let alone flourish in the mean world of theirs.

It is hard to comprehend that all these years, living under the same roof, Dutta was naive enough not to have a true measure of Kala's intentions and never understood the palace intrigue.

In the same way, if we digress a little, it is hard to accept that the local dons/smugglers who had gathered at PN had no idea about Kala's hand in trying to kill Dutta  when she went with an army of over 100 BGs, Suds and Chaskar with his scores of fattoos.  These BGs/fattoos/eye witness/local press and public can not be assumed to be sworn to secrecy when violence and murder of so many BGs happened on that day.

The news would have spread like wild fire and it will be all over in local news papers and channels : a step sister trying to kill her own gangsta brother, the infamous Dutta Sriram Patil.  So many BGs were killed by Dutta and Kala herself killed a BG right in front of so many people, including the locals. The blood bath of this proportion is of no news value then what is?

Also, even in case of a not-so-spectacular violence incident too,  the underworld (dons and smugglers) have their ears always to the ground and they get info through their network faster than police or any news channel can get.
We still had to go through the charade of watching these dons totally clueless about Kala's role in trying to eliminate Dutta and poor Baaji gallantly trying indirectly to let them know about Kala's role.

The only consistent part was that like Dutta, his local dons/smugglers owing their allegiance to him too are shown as of low intellect, running their business solely on the basis of trust and relationship.

ivy_11-Carrie-MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

"Who was Kalatai"?LOL

Some times I feel Dadisa in BV, Ammaji in Laddo, Kala in LTL are the lead characters, others are just supporting characters. CVs are definitely men celebrating women's year not day   throughout.LOL 

In 2010 I would have disagreed. Dutta ran the show. Now I have to unfortunately agree and its not a tolerable situation. Sometimes I wish MR would quit so that I am relieved of watching Kala insulting rest of the world daily. 

mnx12-bharti--Carrie-

Go to top