Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I feell dutta ..matured when he was 1st hit by seema's betrayal ,entereed the world of dundagiri ,,he was obbsssed and life was ruled by work/kaamm/a passion that helpd him drown his personal sorrows

,,, but he had been taught the concept of family by his AS ,, those values are ingrained in his mind from his childhood......so for him family was foremost ,,so even during dhanda time he kept his famly away from his work......

he proctected them ,,,if u remeber anytime there was khatra for his family he would ask baaji to stay back or make arrangement have cameras fixed etc for his FAmily ...so he nver looked as AS . kala or his sis in any other way but family ...he even dnt know he was not the true son of AS.....till now

kala has been thnking of revenge frm along time ,but i dnt thnk she shown any indication in the younger years when they were in a smal house ,, all this has ddeveleoped  once dutta started earnigng money and all sis realised they are now enjying the benefits and do not want an outsider to take away the shanu shaukat ......kala had the revvenge burng up since a long time ,,started involving her sis later in life ,,by greed for power and money and gradually  taking both money pwer and badla for her father /////

..now she has reached as stage whr only powr ,mney and revenge are the sole pourpose, her kid/ husband family ,,haev no meaning ,,

soryr for boringu all .my POV
cheers , raj
dutta isshocked but is not finging it difficult to acc[pte as at the abck of his mind kala's behavioour with nakku / and others recently was questionable and he had ignored as she was family and he always stood by family even if he felt they were wrong ..

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ati hoo soon ! 😆first i need to take nap just came back from bros house after 4 hours driving🥱
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

My questions are:
1) What did Dutta think of Kala before he got to know that she had plotted to kill him? Dutta always seemed a bit stand-offish from his sisters esp Kala preferring his own company to theirs right from the start. Do you think somewhere deep down he realized their hostility towards them?

2) Do you think that catching Kala red handed bad mouthing Naku had already soured his relationship with her and hence the latest revelation wasnt as big a blow as it should have been?
Every time Dutta kept quiet while Kala insulted Nakusha or him(abt his father) do you think he did not understand her veiled insults or he chose to ignore them and keep quiet? If he chose to keep quiet why do you think he did so?

3) Do you think Dutta brought Kala back to PN out of guilt and hence wasnt surprised by her hatred for him in the latest revealation?

1) I think Dutta always loved and respected Kala.....he did what any loving brother would do for his sister. He spend time with all his sisters when he could and looked out for their well being. Dutta is a very private person though, so I think that is what made him keep to himself more often and not share his inner most feelings with them or accept their company when he was upset. Not many brothers would go crying to their sisters, anyway...and Dutta is Dutta! I doubt he ever admitted to himself that his sisters were hostile to him, but I feel that the torture (the mental games played on him during their childhood) imposed on him by Kala is somewhere in the back of his mind...but it's all suppressed by him. He was so hell bent on being a good brother and having them love him back that his mind automatically ignored any of the wrong he noticed his sisters did......until Naku came into his life and his love for her eventually made him speak up on her behalf. 

(Edited)

2) I don't feel this was the reason his head didn't blow off at Kala's revelation. He never seemed to suspect her enough to think she would want to hurt him in such a way. When she insulted Naku it was rarely in front of him or veiled by her clever use of words.....which a straightforward guy like Dutta just never seemed to get. As for the times she insulted his damodar, I think he was so hurt and insulted by the thought of his dad that Dutta didn't even think "what if she meant to be insulting by her remarks." I think Dutta couldn't react in his normal go-berserk way because of the situation he was in: blind, unarmed, without Baaji, and so happy to be with Naku after so long that all he wanted to do was get her safely away from there instead of breaking some necks. All that and the fact that there was no booze around for him to drink and get drunk because he was betrayed. 

3) Guilt? A little maybe....because he felt everyone was enjoying preparing for his wedding when the sister who always looked out for him () was missing out on it. I just thought he mostly wanted to give her a chance and share his happy moment with her. He wanted his family by his side and that includes her. A sister missing on his wedding day would put a bit of a damper on the festivities for him, Naku, AS, and so on. He just wanted everything to go right. Poor Dutta.

Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

THIS again is a trail run to see if things work on the forum  i like this text i have copied from  my micro soft word.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

THIS again is a trail run to see if things work on the forum  i like this text i have copied from  my micro soft word.

please forum members many apologies for this blunder  above  was trying something and by mistake pressed post......please please   sooooooorrrry. a very foolish    hamlet 53....
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic Shreya. Here are my responses:
What did Dutta think of Kala before he got to know that she had plotted to kill him? Dutta always seemed a bit stand-offish from his sisters esp Kala preferring his own company to theirs right from the start. Do you think somewhere deep down he realized their hostility towards them?
Dutta is a immensely private person...besides Roop, who is the youngest, I never sensed a closeness to his other 2 sisters...maybe he got too involved in his work to really interact as such with them. That being said, i dont believe he thought they were hostile. He fell for Kala's tricks and that was an error on judgement on his part, blind faith in family.

Do you think that catching Kala red handed bad mouthing Naku had already soured his relationship with her and hence the latest revelation wasnt as big a blow as it should have been?

Dutta calls a spade a spade, hence he didnt stop Kala from walking out, when she bad mouthed Naku. But then, the whole DP issue came up and he was overcome with guilt, so he probably gulped down that Naku-tirade and accepted Kala, as he felt he didnt have any right to that house and relation.

Finally, I will say, that somewhere deep down, he knows that Kala was not as simple as she seemed, hence the shock was not as overwhelming. What was overwhelming for him was that she was holding the family hostage, which is unfathomable from any standard.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Unfortunately, it has been ingrained in our brains right from the word go that a dreaded gangster like Dutta with a vast underworld empire, full of scheming right and left hands/rivals is actually a poor judge of people and their intentions, with a single digit IQ and -ve EQ. U r right but not right in the Indian TV drama context where we have to keep most part of our brains aside to watch the show😆.  The Channels feel they can get away with bloopers [mildly putting🤢] as long as the basic storyline is intact.  I too believe that the gangsters rozi roti is not to trust anyone blindly [the right hand not trusting the left hand as the saying goes] not even family members.

It is hard to comprehend that all these years, living under the same roof, Dutta was naive enough not to have a true measure of Kala's intentions and never understood the palace intrigue.   But dutta is unique [infact he is a 'dhabba' to the gangster world😆] as he is a gangster with principles nd an emotional fool atleast that is what the CVs intend to portray him.  To him family was way above all nd he made the mistake of trusting them.  I hve the fortune of meetg people  do blindly trust family especially parents nd siblings to the extent of intentionally turning a blind eye to any of their wrong deeds, most of the times at their own peril..  

These BGs/fattoos/eye witness/local press and public can not be assumed to be sworn to secrecy when violence and murder of so many BGs happened on that day. 
The news would have spread like wild fire and it will be all over in local news papers and channels : a step sister trying to kill her own gangsta brother, the infamous Dutta Sriram Patil.  So many BGs were killed by Dutta and Kala herself killed a BG right in front of so many people, including the locals. The blood bath of this proportion is of no news value then what is? WORD😲.
Also, even in case of a not-so-spectacular violence incident too,  the underworld (dons and smugglers) have their ears always to the ground and they get info through their network faster than police or any news channel can get.
We still had to go through the charade of watching these dons totally clueless about Kala's role in trying to eliminate Dutta and poor Baaji gallantly trying indirectly to let them know about Kala's role.  The gangsters should be  hanged for their foolishness😆    One minor salvation here was one of them  did hint that most of the times it was the family which backstabbed them. 

The only consistent part was that like Dutta, his local dons/smugglers owing their allegiance to him too are shown as of low intellect, running their business solely on the basis of trust and relationship. 🤣 Chalo kuch toh consistency hain😆

Edited by brvr - 13 years ago