India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

share my thoughts on sidchi abhiya

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I just wanted to share my views but something or the other came up in between and this forumBig smile.I loved saturdays episode,infact this whole week past dreaming about this show i guess. because i  dint came to from monday when it became saturday.I think like panchi i m geting sid fever.I mean i like his character.my favourate sidchi scene would be the office one when panchi becomes so jealous on T that she shouts at her boss and the way he smiles,as he could read her  mind  and the way he calms her by giving her coffee.I also like his dialoges alot they always bring smile on my face.he seems to be interesting vampire although an evil one.

coming back to saturdays episode ,i loved they way they met,the new bg tune very nice.l loved it.it was soft and mysterious.i realy like the conversation between sid and pia.It was very natural.I dont know why people are so disturbed in the forum but i found the episode very exciting.i mean we all knew and were excited for their face up.and i m glad because one thing i saw was sid was not mad like the way abhay got after looking at pia,he was suprised but emotionaly stable.if he was madly in love with her i guess the reaction would be different.i feel he is excited to be with her for a reason but his nice behavoiur or whatever connection he has with panchi is natural there is no reason behind it  and may this might also bring the lover out of abhay ,i mean he always been like a dictator towards pia,he has been taking decision on her behalf ,i do feel sad for him ,but this step by sid might bring the lover out of abhay.sid i like his evilness i guess it bring a lot of spice.excited for coming episodes.

Edited by tanvismile - 06 March 2011 at 11:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Very very well written post dear..especially yes ..I was relived that his expression whe nhe saw PIYA and the thoughts he had in mind were..OH I should have guessed that my little brother can not think beyond Mythilli or a look a like of her..hmm interesting..and lhe also said.." Gosh you look just like Mythili no wonder my lil brother is gone insane in love again..!!" ..all those words..show that He is happy that he can torturehsi brother left right & center now & in teh bargain I am going to have lots of Heart bleeding & by the way..I am so hoping that PIYA dampens all spirits of Sid by acting ..all lovey dovey for Abhay & never loose trust in ABHAY ..so that Sid is Jagged royally..as fro PAnchi yes he is really loving to make her feel jealous & thats a big sign of LOVE..!!and I am happy for her.on that point ...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index