India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

New promo out (Page 3)

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
than for sharing,but will it be a mahaepisode?

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, i don't want Pratigya work track to be introduced soon ................it would be good to see krishna fighting tooth and nail to win back her trust just like he won her love..........Tongue

yaaa but i don't think cv's thinking on kriya union after this.......may b M soundin negative here but if this was the case then cv's won't have introduced this track where K broked her trust..........lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Promo seems good bt i had expected Kriya 2 atleast njoy the festival of holi n ofcourse thier 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

yogita12

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by dhakarn

well, i don't want Pratigya work track to be introduced soon ................it would be good to see krishna fighting tooth and nail to win back her trust just like he won her love..........Tongue

yaaa but i don't think cv's thinking on kriya union after this.......may b M soundin negative here but if this was the case then cv's won't have introduced this track where K broked her trust..........lets see
so what r u thinking parul i mean complete tata bye bye Shocked
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Thank You, Pragati ..

but will this Push bail budhi into action [ both the senior and junior , i mean] or  will the CV's use the guilt of Krishna to  accept the fact that Pratigya will work..

either way..Lets hope  they deal with it in crispy and concise style without stretching it like a bubble gum

Fatii..sahi baat !!

bail buddhi u mean K......? i think cv's are focussing on P working track........thy needed a valid reason to make P work..........and by this thy get it..........to me it was never a K working track........

@bold-  is this mean that U think K is wrong in this wh9ole thing........? Confused

Bail Budhi , I mean K only ...

No..This still is not a valid reason for Pratigya to work ..The aftermath of this exposure will provide the validity ..

K is and always has been wrong in the whole thing..
                        how he was wrong........M not talking about he not accepting to start work.........but talking about  the lei which he said about his work.....h was not left with ny option that time...........i felll K was just trying to maintain peace in TN............lyk TC advided him to lei about his job n during this period of one week we'll find a job..........

K was being an escapist, Paro and was  not maintaining peace ..He had plenty of option ..but chose to take the easiest way out ..

T n C advised him ..yes they did not compel him ..it was K's call and he made a bad one..

HamiSky

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pragati dear.. CVs CVs CVs.., Why so much torture... Anniversary ke din atleast thoda sa Romance dikhao.

yogita12

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Thank you Pragati dear.. CVs CVs CVs.., Why so much torture... Anniversary ke din atleast thoda sa Romance dikhao.

Exactly my point.........
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Thank You, Pragati ..

but will this Push bail budhi into action [ both the senior and junior , i mean] or  will the CV's use the guilt of Krishna to  accept the fact that Pratigya will work..

either way..Lets hope  they deal with it in crispy and concise style without stretching it like a bubble gum

Fatii..sahi baat !!

parul,

who u got surprised even if sathya thinks krishna wrong? there is no question about this dear

Go to top