Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

New Promo- Pratigya finds out the truth!!!! (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

i too am very tensed thinking about the current track.............LOL but it would be very interesting if krishna starts his attempts to gain her trust back just like he gained her love.........pls CVs , show us the never-say-die attitude of krishna once again .................pls.......Tongue
[/QUOTE

Thumbs Up exactly what i want from this track. i dont want P working track now. 
let K work hard to please P and to rectify his mistake...
 and also KriYa should not make their problems too public otherwise we know how mean Thakurs can get.... Ouch 

@bold- spe shaktia.............OuchAngryAngry hez waiting for the opportunity to take revenge on kriya...........Confused

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=Filza.

i too am very tensed thinking about the current track.............LOL but it would be very interesting if krishna starts his attempts to gain her trust back just like he gained her love.........pls CVs , show us the never-say-die attitude of krishna once again .................pls.......Tongue

and also KriYa should not make their problems too public otherwise we know how mean Thakurs can get.... Ouch 

[/QUOTE] 

@bold- spe shaktia.............OuchAngryAngry hez waiting for the opportunity to take revenge on kriya...........Confused
[/QUOTE] 

yeah that behooda... AngryDead too much confusion, i just hope all gets okay in the end Confused 

Edited by Filza.T - 07 March 2011 at 2:45am
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by dhakarn

Unhappy so problems between KriYa now Confused Ouch
Wow CVs thanks for such a fantastic gift on their anniversary... 
i so do not look forward to this horrible track...  
and Krishna..... Angry hate you for all this... better get serious now and actually work to regain her trust.... 

thanks Dhanya! 

and it hurts when thakurs insult K.........Cry even though he deserves it.....but his intention was good here Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Unhappy so problems between KriYa now Confused Ouch
Wow CVs thanks for such a fantastic gift on their anniversary... 
i so do not look forward to this horrible track...  
and Krishna..... Angry hate you for all this... better get serious now and actually work to regain her trust.... 

thanks Dhanya! 

@bold- exactly...........ClapClapClap i soooo vryyyyyyyy miss that old krishna............who had his own ideology wether right or wrong but he had his own grounds.....cv's made him follower of P.......and dese dayz if he goes against her is bz of wrong reason n his words hurts her.........OuchOuch       true wud b interesting  too see how K tries to get back her trust n love for him again...............wake up K it's UR turn now............lyk P u also have to prove ur love for her again...........

yes, focus on kriya and krishna and pratigya................and don't be complacent in dialogues and scenes ................Smile pls CVs , make krishna a good man in his pursuit to gain her trust back ...............Tongue

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

[QU

and it hurts when thakurs insult K.........Cry even though he deserves it.....but his intention was good here Confused
[/QUOTE] 

dis behoda K is sooo confusing.........we can't lyk his actions butSTILL we can't hate him for his actions..................ConfusedConfusedLOLLOLLOL

dhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

[

@bold- exactly...........ClapClapClap i soooo vryyyyyyyy miss that old krishna............who had his own ideology wether right or wrong but he had his own grounds.....cv's made him follower of P.......and dese dayz if he goes against her is bz of wrong reason n his words hurts her.........OuchOuch       true wud b interesting  too see how K tries to get back her trust n love for him again...............wake up K it's UR turn now............lyk P u also have to prove ur love for her again...........
[/QUOTE]

yes, focus on kriya and krishna and pratigya................and don't be complacent in dialogues and scenes ................Smile pls CVs , make krishna a good man in his pursuit to gain her trust back ...............Tongue
[/QUOTE] 

K is a gud man yaar......Big smile...but with some  wrong wayz of doing things which hurts other ppl in his life.........but stil his intentions not make us hate him.............ConfusedLOLLOL 

ohhh goshhh dhanyaa ur n my DP r almost same.......M getting confuse in our posts..............LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

[QU

dis behoda K is sooo confusing.........we can't lyk his actions butSTILL we can't hate him for his actions..................LOL
[/QUOTE]

yeah sooooooooooooo true..................he doesn't mean harm to his dear ones.........and he was feeling horrible for lying to pratigya ...............Cry
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Filza...nice siggy yaara EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Filza.

Go to top