India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I HAVE AN IDEA OF A RE-MARRIAGE TRACK

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone I just had an idea which I would like to share with u all.As u know most of Geet's track are realted to maneet's fight or accidents.So to make the show on its deserving position which is number 1 I had an idea well we know maneet have already had a grandwedding however we had so many more scenes which had wanted to see in the marriage track which weren't shown such as maan taking geet shopping ,helping her select dresses and jewelley helping her put them on :),choosing mehindi desgins ,trying to meet her secretly ,cute nok -jhoks,like more dance sequences which  can be a passionate one,romantic,cute,funny,them dancing together for a long time not just a minute.cake cutting ,going to the temple,cake cutting scenes,some romantic momments in between like dancing in the rain together laughing and holding each other hands laughing acting crazy,playing truth and dare and accidentally bumping into each other,geet and maan meeting secretly and suddenly someone arrives and so maan is hiding holding geets hand,geet trying on western wear for maan so many more so we didn't get these scenes yeahh how about maan and geet visit geets maternal home and up there geets parents and family are so happy to see maan and geets parents ask maan if they can have a re -marriage so they can have a grand wedding for their daughter.So tehy decide to have a huge wedding for geet and maan full on punjabi style :) and like dadi can come and join in :) and like geet can show maan punjab and like they can go to the place where geet went to meet her younger brother in the first episode and they can like play in they hay and the fields and they can learn about heer and ranjha lovestory i know things are really complicated right know bcz of the dev track but i would really like a maneet remarriage where maan lives in geets house hold and has to meet her secretly as her family are there as well a dthey have a grand wedding and share lovey dovey momments and have the best wedding and sr ever scene on tv
plss comment thank u no bashing ;)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top