Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 87)

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Just now i saw this in AG's FB

It was my dad's birthday on 13.....had a blast....hey gud news for ppl who all wanted to see my guinea pigs....may be in tomo's sbs u ll see them.....love u all.

Thanks Additi for the info.

i lub her guinea pigs.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
cant wait now..will be waiting to watch SBS after sooooooooooooo.........many days......Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816Aymeenewt2007-Abigail-uswahAASUS

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@selvy: Thankx for liking my workSmile

and Thankx for the info regarding Additi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

It was my dad's birthday on 13.....had a blast....hey gud news for ppl who all wanted to see my guinea pigs....may be in tomo's sbs u ll see them.....love u all.

i lub her guinea pigs.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
cant wait now..will be waiting to watch SBS after sooooooooooooo.........many days......Tongue
OMG! exactly sukrutha.....Its been ages since I saw SBS! can't even remember when was the last time I saw SBS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeennewt2007BluFate

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Pooji for the picture from GR8 magazine in the AG's FC. We will be happy If you post the other page also.

This is the link

I managed to collect some lines from those pictures.

Additi Gupta mesmerised and all as Heer in her debut serial Kis Desh Mein hai mera Dil on Imagine TV(Confused). From then on there has been no looking back

Facts Little known about me
I'm an introvent and don't make friends easily. People come and talk to me but i need time and space to open up and also i'm judgemental. As for as the relationships are concerned i'm emotional and serious about them. i'm very moody. when will my mood change is something even i cannot predict. Hmm.. i'm quiet stubborn as well. as like if i want to do something, meant, i want to do it. i will do it. for a instnace, if i like a new phone though i might have bought a i new one recently i would wnat to by the latest. i'll convince my mom and dad about it any how in my stubborness. sometimes i do have the hurt feelings of others but i do regret it later.small small things make me happy.......

Passions...
My Passions and hobbies keep changing..... I like books

Something she is telling about car and driving.D'oh

Love is very important....

Life is very difficult....

Are you single..? ....

oops.. I can't able to catch after this.D'oh

trying my level best to update...........
if any one can catch few words or having the copy of GR8 mag help me.

Edited by newt2007 - 14 April 2011 at 2:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenjyothi25luvharshitiAymeeTasneem-17iheartChai-Abigail-uswah-Faiza--Fatima-AASUS

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwwww finally she updated......... oh sbs......... good yaar...........will watch it.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007-Abigail-sweta2005

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi25

awwwwwwwwwwww finally she updated......... oh sbs......... good yaar...........will watch it.........
@jyothi25: I knw this is kind of random but the pic you are using of HC...just cracked me upROFLLOL...is he like eating sumthing?
jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

@jyothi25: I knw this is kind of random but the pic you are using of HC...just cracked me upROFLLOL...is he like eating sumthing?

hey its cute na........he is such a foodie.......... in one sbs he was caught eating by the camera and so he became conscious lolLOL.......... that expression is so priceless na like a chota cute  bachaEmbarrassed............ he eats so much i mean imagine i think sbs people will be there for few hours in that much time only they show him eating  so much........ imagine how much he eats in  whole day.........then also looks so handsomeDay Dreaming............
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

hey its cute na........he is such a foodie.......... in one sbs he was caught eating by the camera and so he became conscious lolLOL.......... that expression is so priceless na like a chota cute  bachaEmbarrassed............ he eats so much i mean imagine i think sbs people will be there for few hours in that much time only they show him eating  so much........ imagine how much he eats in  whole day.........then also looks so handsomeDay Dreaming............
Yup...he indeed does look very cuteEmbarrassed and yes he's a total foodie no doubt...you know sometimes i think how is he so slim and smart he eats so much but them he also does so much gyming!
How don't even wanna think about how much he eats in a dayLOL....LOTS>thats for sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeen

Go to top