Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 83)

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Nothings confirmed until it comes out of either of their mouths.  But yes "there can't be smoke if there is no fire" but this is HC private life.

-----------------------------------------------------
(I'm not telling you Jyothi cause I know you know...this is just a general statement for any silent readers)

We respect whatever decision HC makes.  This FC will continue going based on Premeer and Harshiti's awesome on screen chemistry and good friendship.  We may play around and do silly things sometimes but in the end we respect them.  Whomever they end up with is their decision and we respect that.

We just hope they get to come back and do another serial together cause that would be super awesome!  If Bollywood people can do it like SRK and Kajol (the King and Queen of Bollywood Romance and Chemistry) why can't we wish for that for HC and AG?

*sighs* this was one of the reasons I was afraid to post up the Co-worker Compatibility because some people might have taken it the wrong way.  Yes, tongue and cheek I did make some suggestive comments but all in good fun nothing super serious Geek I won't talk about this anymore.

ya we should definitely respect it............ he is matured enough to decide .......... this stuff really don't make me stop loving premeer / harshiti/harshad/additi.......... they gave us premeer which i can really not forget in my life............. even harshiti are best pals........ even me.......... i even posted harshads in his thread but did not post their compatibility ..............i know u never know.......... i just hope everything is fine............ god bless them ..........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenAymeeiheartChaiuswah-Fatima-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifx

Hi guys remember me?? Sorry i was MIA just like premeer chand at the end.... i am here after 3 FCs i think..lol..anyways good to see so many new members here...urrr you all must be thinking Who Am i?? So let me introduce myself AGAIN...I am Hafsa from Pakistan and a PremHeeraddict....GOD i just love these two....i am soo happy today becuse i am getting my Kis Desh back..."jumps in joy"...its 3:31 am here nd i am dying to tell this to my family nd friends.....and hope to get them in a new show soon...i am sure we will get them back...it will bE a double treat for me...i am so happy...

HI Hafsa Welcome back Big smile and u miss alot of Masti but dnt worry now u catch up with us and all d previous stuff ...........ya i also read tht news tht Desh is start in PAK again Congrats to u u r so lucky ...........Oh i wish i could watch it and live those moment again with Premeer and All d Jazoo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeeniheartChaiAASUS

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@shalini please remove those picsSmile..............otherwise there will be warning to this thread...............
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey all
some more from my sideSmile, trying to get better as I wanna make some for AG b-dayEmbarrassed and as I also have some time cause I'll get really busy in few days!

AG/Pihu: 

HC/Prem:

Hope you guys like themSmile
Have some more but will post them later as requested by some of the members because they can't handle too much premeer.harshiti at onceLOLWink Good you understood. but I want to see more. you can't satisf me so easily

-Abby

I can only sayHugHugHugHugHug
for these cute pictures.
how many expressions.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by newt2007 - 13 April 2011 at 12:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
but if it is true then why hc hates chugalkor aunty so much?Confused i think ki he loves her so much that he wants to prove her correctROFL....lol i should stop know............ but definitely i can see tsunami coming lol.......... i mean know another group has joined so it will be hugeOuchROFL............all is well.............. but god save hcROFL...........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeen-prime-newt2007khajjuuswah

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi25

but if it is true then why hc hates chugalkor aunty so much?Confused i think ki he loves her so much that he wants to prove her correctROFL....lol i should stop know............ but definitely i can see tsunami coming lol.......... i mean know another group has joined so it will be hugeOuchROFL............all is well.............. but god save hcROFL...........
because she gave the news before him. ROFL . Before Tsunami hits the shore we all run towards Premeer.ROFL

Oops lets talk about our Premeer. We have lot to talk about them.

Thanks to the uploader.

Edited by newt2007 - 13 April 2011 at 12:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChaiuswahsweta2005

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Originally posted by jyothi25

because she gave the news before him. ROFL . Before Tsunami hits the shore we all run towards Premeer.ROFL

Oops lets talk about our Premeer. We have lot to talk about them.

Thanks to the uploader.
thanks for da video selvy this is one of da cutest scene of premeer loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeennewt2007

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Shalini Thanks for sharing those pics Hug....Good to see Hc happy and enjoying with his dear ones Embarrassed.......Hc and SM's bro surely make a Cute couple Tongue...But Unfortunately....This is PH/HA FanClub and Not Dostana FC Unhappy........You can edit those pics before the Mods  Give you a PremPatre Cool

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenSongsOf_Silencebd670816luvharshitikhajjunewt2007-Abigail-uswahsweta2005

Go to top