Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 57)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
HarshIti

Edited by -Fatima- - 30 March 2011 at 9:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_ImpalaSongsOf_SilenceluvharshitiAymeenewt2007Sweet_KandyWaqas...iheartChai-Abigail-mazkachazkaAASUS

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey kauser lovely siggies yaar, loving this new look of Pihu, AG looks absolutely gorgeous even in such simple attires!Embarrassed and her eyes, I'm dieing over them Gosh! there so expressive!

Great workClap, keep making moreSmile

hey abby thanx alot for the liking them dear...yeah i know,man she's one person who can carry off anything with ease and poise...will def make more...Tongue

Originally posted by khajju

Lovelyy siggies....simple yet beautiful.....and as usual superbb texts on bth....aww no need for sorryy dear...i totally understand...u r bzy with ur studies naa. Big smile

thanku khajju for liking 'em...and thanku so much for understanding me..Tongue..love ya..

Originally posted by iheartChai

@mazkachazka
Very beautiful siggies of Additi...she looks stunning in that green.
I can't help but think of Heer...lol...remebering the time when Prem asked her what color room she wanted and she said green.But in the end they had blue for their bedroom LOL even after Prem came back.

thanku alot dear...Tongue..yeah she looks stunning in green..and  yeah ure right about that premeer scene..i had loved it coz green is one of my fav. color..Embarrassed...and btw u can call me kauser..

Edited by mazkachazka - 29 March 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeAASUS

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hey guys! hows every1 doing?
awesome creations everyone..Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazkaAASUS

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@Khajju adorable creations. Pihu/Ag is so cute.
thanks for sharing amazing creations.

Originally posted by mazkachazka

@ mazkachazka thanks for the pictures. I liked the caption. its perfect.
Future is GreenBig smile.

@ -Fatima-  thanks for the Harshiti/Premeer Siggies. Past memories always gives happiness to our heart. hope to see them back like this.

Edited by newt2007 - 30 March 2011 at 2:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaisweta2005mazkachazkaAASUS

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
khajju loved your siggies. Texture, colour and pic are very cool. ThanksSmile

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

@athisdagrh: thankx for sharing the YT link but it doesn't work for meOuch

Sorry ...Harshiti..., don't know why it won't work for you as I am able to watch it even now.

Originally posted by iheartChai

@athisdagrh
Thanks for providing the link Big smile

Glad to do it Grace.

Originally posted by mazkachazka

hmm so posting here after looong...hope everythings as rocking as before...okay so u guys have been discussing about estee's bt lt's? i see..i love em too...

so em here with 2 of my creations on our new Pihu......hope u all like them...free to use..

PS::athisda hope u like them captions...

Yeah estee's bt lt's are timeless, we can discuss any time right? I love all of her posts. E Rocks!!
Beautiful creations and very cool captions Kauser. Star AG is fab  in this green saree. This shade of green suits the subtle look of Pihu. I love the variety of expressions of Pihu showing change of emotions.Thank you for making and sharing with us Hug

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Originally posted by athisdagrh

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Im gna search the whole net till i find it...missing Harshiti alot...Cry

Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Showing Star Parivaar Awards on 27 March 2011

Credit YT ID: pak3139a
Mix of old SPAs. HC  in grp from beginning to 1:05Prem & Heer's, following AG  & ST's beginning @4:14 

Thank you sooo much Athisda Muwahhhh

You're welcome Preeti Big smile

Fatima amazing scenes in your creation. So cool! Thanks.Smile

Edited by athisdagrh - 30 March 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazka

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys...hows everyone doing?

@athisdagrh: Its ok dear NP!

@Fatima: Lovely creationsClap, some great memories of Premeer and kis desh came back!
Thankx for sharingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Harshad Anurag' Chopda is a complete foodie. He loves his food and everyone knows that. TellyChakkar caught up with him to know a little more about his food preferences.

Personal fitness mantra: The only thing I ensure is I work out well and I eat well.

Personal diet mantra: I plan to go on diet but I can't stay away from food. I love it.

Exercise routine: One body part a day. I do big muscle body parts, not the small ones.

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, definitely. I live to eat.

Are you a foodie? Yes.

Are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian? Vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: I like Thai and India cuisines. I am not fond of authentic Chinese, I love Indian Chinese.

Favourite dish: I have these cravings most of the times. Sometimes I feel like having Dal Baati. I love paneer parathas.

Favourite restaurant: This is a difficult one since I hardly go out. I like two-three places in Pune. I love Chaitanya and Nandu's for parathas.

A must on my breakfast table: Brown bread and peanut butter.

Sugar or sugar-free for my tea/coffee: I have never tasted tea. I am a coffee person. If it's hot, black coffee without sugar, if it's cold then it must have sugar, chocolate and everything of that sort. I love cold coffee.

Lunch generally consists of: I am not too fussy about food, so nothing in particular.

Dinner generally consists of: I generally have a protein shake or whatever is ready at home.

Dessert delights: There are very few desserts I don't like. In cakes I love sponge cakes and less creamy.

One thing I can't resist: When it comes to food, I can eat anytime. I cannot resist food, that's it. Even if I have had my lunch and you offer me food I can't refuse (Laughs).

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Protein shakes. I love Anjeer milkshake.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): I don't drink.

At parties I have: I don't attend parties at all.

Most unusual dish I've tasted: Laboni Maa (from Tere Liye) brings Kashmiri dishes on the sets, I don't remember the names and they are the most unsual dishes I've tasted.

Experiment with food: There is nothing much to experiment with food. Food ki choti si duniya.

On the streets, I love to have: Pani puri, bhel, sev puri, dahi puri, pav bhaji, tava pulao, cheese tava pulao.

Do you cook? Yes, I used to cook to satisfy my necessity. It was something I called Compound food.

Favourite recipe: Compound food.

Ingredients:
Rice, tur dal, soya pieces, onions, tomatoes, green chillies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder

Method:
Firstly boil the rice and cook it separately with dal. Then finely chop soya chunks along with tomatoes, onions and green chillies. Take a pan and pour a little oil into it and add a spoon of cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Add the onions and saut them well. Then add the finely chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Add a spoon of turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix them well. Now add the soya chunks and let them cook well. Then add the rice and the dal you have cooked separately and add a little water. Cook on medium flame for about 10 minutes. Your compound food is ready.

this is an article of tc

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-AymeeLady_Impalaluvharshiti-Garima-iheartChai-Abigail-newt2007mazkachazkaSukrutha

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@sweat2005: Thankx for sharing the articleSmile
HC and foodROFL, they have a very strong relationshipLOL. bohat pyar hai HC ko khane se, kash harshu mujh se itna pyar kartaDay Dreaming, but my luckOuch
but man HC has a very good memory....poori recipe yaad hai and I'm just wondering ye dish bana ke 'kisi' ko try karwai ho gi!BlushingDay Dreaming

I just love it how he's such a foodie and cannot say no to food and at the same time he's very healthy!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaisweta2005mazkachazka

Go to top