Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 57)

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Harshad Anurag' Chopda is a complete foodie. He loves his food and everyone knows that. TellyChakkar caught up with him to know a little more about his food preferences.

Personal fitness mantra: The only thing I ensure is I work out well and I eat well.

Personal diet mantra: I plan to go on diet but I can't stay away from food. I love it.

Exercise routine: One body part a day. I do big muscle body parts, not the small ones.

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, definitely. I live to eat.

Are you a foodie? Yes.

Are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian? Vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: I like Thai and India cuisines. I am not fond of authentic Chinese, I love Indian Chinese.

Favourite dish: I have these cravings most of the times. Sometimes I feel like having Dal Baati. I love paneer parathas.

Favourite restaurant: This is a difficult one since I hardly go out. I like two-three places in Pune. I love Chaitanya and Nandu's for parathas.

A must on my breakfast table: Brown bread and peanut butter.

Sugar or sugar-free for my tea/coffee: I have never tasted tea. I am a coffee person. If it's hot, black coffee without sugar, if it's cold then it must have sugar, chocolate and everything of that sort. I love cold coffee.

Lunch generally consists of: I am not too fussy about food, so nothing in particular.

Dinner generally consists of: I generally have a protein shake or whatever is ready at home.

Dessert delights: There are very few desserts I don't like. In cakes I love sponge cakes and less creamy.

One thing I can't resist: When it comes to food, I can eat anytime. I cannot resist food, that's it. Even if I have had my lunch and you offer me food I can't refuse (Laughs).

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Protein shakes. I love Anjeer milkshake.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): I don't drink.

At parties I have: I don't attend parties at all.

Most unusual dish I've tasted: Laboni Maa (from Tere Liye) brings Kashmiri dishes on the sets, I don't remember the names and they are the most unsual dishes I've tasted.

Experiment with food: There is nothing much to experiment with food. Food ki choti si duniya.

On the streets, I love to have: Pani puri, bhel, sev puri, dahi puri, pav bhaji, tava pulao, cheese tava pulao.

Do you cook? Yes, I used to cook to satisfy my necessity. It was something I called Compound food.

Favourite recipe: Compound food.

Ingredients:
Rice, tur dal, soya pieces, onions, tomatoes, green chillies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder

Method:
Firstly boil the rice and cook it separately with dal. Then finely chop soya chunks along with tomatoes, onions and green chillies. Take a pan and pour a little oil into it and add a spoon of cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Add the onions and saut them well. Then add the finely chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Add a spoon of turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix them well. Now add the soya chunks and let them cook well. Then add the rice and the dal you have cooked separately and add a little water. Cook on medium flame for about 10 minutes. Your compound food is ready.

this is an article of tc

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-AymeeLady_Impalaluvharshitinewt2007-Garima-iheartChai-Abigail-mazkachazkaBluFate

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@sweat2005: Thankx for sharing the articleSmile
HC and foodROFL, they have a very strong relationshipLOL. bohat pyar hai HC ko khane se, kash harshu mujh se itna pyar kartaDay Dreaming, but my luckOuch
but man HC has a very good memory....poori recipe yaad hai and I'm just wondering ye dish bana ke 'kisi' ko try karwai ho gi!BlushingDay Dreaming

I just love it how he's such a foodie and cannot say no to food and at the same time he's very healthy!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaisweta2005mazkachazka

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@sweta2005 - thanks for the article about Harshad LOL he is such a foodie...haha...can't refuse food even after he's eaten ROFL but he works out so it's all good.  His Compound Food sounds interesting nice to know he can cook.  Wonder if he's cooked his Compound Food for the family?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-sweta2005mazkachazka

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hello harshitianz....Smile

ok so i was oging through some premeer pics and look what i found?!Shocked

ROFL, they look awesome btw!Wink
I havn't seen this segmentOuch, could someone please give me the link if possible...pretty please!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25AymeeiheartChaimazkachazkasweta2005

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

I havn't seen this segmentOuch, could someone please give me the link if possible...pretty please!

Abby, thank you so much for making me laugh.  LOL LOL LOL  I needed this because I am really having a horrible day today.  I am looking for this interview but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  I will keep searching.  Hopefully somebody can find this video.Big smile   All I know it is when Harshad and Aditi was being interview when they were coming down the red carpet.  OMG, they look so funny. LOL  I can't stop laughing.  LOL LOL  But the best part of it all was that they did end up winning the best jodi award, you can say that pose was perfect.

Edited by Aymee - 30 March 2011 at 11:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25bd670816Lady_ImpalaiheartChai-Abigail-sweta2005mazkachazka

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Abby, thank you so much for making me laugh.  LOL LOL LOL  I needed this because I am really having a horrible day today.  I am looking for this interview but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  I will keep searching.  Hopefully somebody can find this video.Big smile   All I know it is when Harshad and Aditi was being interview when they were coming down the red carpet.  OMG, they look so funny. LOL  I can't stop laughing.  LOL LOL  But the best part of it all was that they did end up winning the best jodi award, you can say that pose was perfect.

ya i think it was for 2009 spa awards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

hahahaha Aymee Np dear and awwww your having a horrible day, hope everything goes well for youBig smile, even I can't stop laughingROFLLOLLOL, they really do look funny....but their smilesDay Dreaming
and yes this pose was perfect they won the BEST JODI AWARD! It is SPA red carpet 2009 and mee 2 m looking for the video....hopefully someone will eventually find it and share with us all!

May god bless them 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25AymeeiheartChaimazkachazka

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks, that was hilarious Abby LOL  Thanks for finding the caps.

So I'm thinking again about What Ifs...of possible plots for a serial if HC and AG were casted again.

What if HC's character was evil? Shocked and then AG's character straightens him out?  I know a very cliche plot line that has been done a thousand times.  But it would be interesting to see HC acting evil...he's done the loverboy's twice now...would be nice to see him come back in a different avatar.  I don't want him to be super perfect like Prem nor like a kid at heart like Onu.  Evil people characters can have depth (like Ammaji in Na Aana Is Desh Laado...she's bad...but you can't help but be in awe by her and what she does...she's smart evil and those are the best people Big smile)

Edited by iheartChai - 30 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25Aymee-Abigail-mazkachazka

Go to top