Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 54)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@Jyothi thansk for that scene. it is very cute scene and his regualr dilogue.
 @Sukurtha you rite. he is immediating Ag. looks like sometimes they show expression more that what director wants that is why they are best onscreen jodi.

Originally posted by Aymee

Here is the link.  Credit goes to Kavita (kavs986):

Day Dreaming

Thanks for the linkDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Harshiti what a detail dreams. after all these how can we get sleep. i'm lucky i saw this only in the morning.

@ssaba thanks for wonderful siggies.

@Pari your brother is more than Prem. he wants his wife to be like Heer.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6jyothi25bd670816anoushay_kdmhmdAymeeTasneem-17khajjuiheartChaiXSilentPrayersXAASUS-Fatima-

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Pari you're hilarious, never fail to make us laugh LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdAymeeTasneem-17iheartChaiXSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@Grace: I knw right....if HC wasn't wearing that vest then the whole scene would surely have been on new heights, out of this world!WinkLOL

@Saba: Great creations dear....love the Pihu/AG sigSmile....and PiA tu always look good togetherEmbarrassed

@Pari:ROFLROFL, your so hilarious and you know if I was watching that scene with my bro I would probably be blushing hard and would try to make a run from ther and then watch it on youtube!LOL and I don't blame you for laughing when your bro asked that question to your bhabi....thankx for sharing th experienceWink ROFL

to everyone who is responsible for making me sleep lateLOL: I couldn't concentrate in my chemistry class and I thought that my teacher was blabbering utter nonscense!!LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25anoushay_kdmhmdAymeeTasneem-17iheartChaikhajjusweta2005XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
can anybody tell me how to copy and paste entire  post?pleaseSmile
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi25

You mean copy a post from the forum?Confused, just highlight it and then right hand click and copy it and paste it in the new location where ever u want it to be! Just give credit if needed

Hope this helps!
jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
look what i found hehehe estee first and last things about harshitiEmbarrassedits from khelo jeeto .......where they appeared together........first reaity showLOL credit goes to esteeBig smile................

sigh.  i can't believe i am actually doing this.... you guys, bhi, na?  you get me to do anything, don't you?  LOL*

er... so some of my phorum pholk asked for a bt,lt on this reality-game show episode.

uh.. i don't quite know how to bt,lt a show on hc-ag, i think.  i mean,  i think i've watched prem-heer a lot. and i think i know those two a bit, i think.  whereas these two?   all i know about hc-ag are what i know of them through prem-heer.  which ain't much!

so this post is not so much a bt,lt rather than .. impressions. in any case, i had to see this show to ''talk 'bout'' it to my pcp, who is ill and couldn't watch the show herself.  so a lot of this is what i told her and what she said in response.  so all bouquets to her. i'll take the brickbats for just now. LOL

first off though, i think i should apologise to hc and ag.

hey. i really don't know much 'bout you guys. i don't even watch you guys in a non prem-heer setting mostly. i have heard a lot about your appearances on sbs and other shows from a friend of mine, and this phorum. everything that i write here is just my sense of what i saw on this particular show.
i apologise if i end up writing anything here that offends you, or makes you sad.  from the bottom of my heart, i do not mean to do either of that. 'kay?

ehm.  so here's what i thought i saw on this show:

* man, both of them were sooo projecting the total opposite image of who they are as prem and heer, no???!  hc in a tight t-shirt and jeans.  ag in that sleek black outfit and those killer, killer heels!  man, were they sending out a co-ordinated message -- ''we are not the people you watch on this show!'' good for you, guys! we sooo got it.  you rock anything you do, anyway!  Star

* ag was as nervous as heck, wasn't she?  she was out first, and yet totally walk past the host. that  ''hey-lo!'' in a falsetto that was higher pitched than her usual voice, no?  i was surprised --after all, she's used to being on camera -- only thing different is that this time she's gotta answer quiz questions?  so i figure that ag doesn't like exams?  LOL

* hc, otoh, was totally at ease! it was like he was a pro at taking exams (he's done a degree in engineering just to satisfy his parents -- so i'm guessing he's good at exams? LOL)  whatever it was, he dealt with everything like  - omg! like it was a video game, and he had to win points!!!  *omg, 'cause i just remembered prem when he was faking being gaurav sharma, and he told kuldi's kid that everything in life should be treated like a battle in which you need to get points!  hc in the show was sooooo that! ROFL*

* i loved the sense of his ''shielding her''.  it's difficult to explain.  i've read that ag has an elder brother?  and hc's got a kid sister?  well. i have neither an elder brother nor a kid sister.  but have always been a little jealous when watching siblings together.  when left to themselves, my twin cousins will fight their elder brother for and about everything.  but when they face the outside world, it is clear that they will fight everyone and everything if their brother is insulted. same with him.

i somehow thought there was a bit of that going on between ag and hc. the way he kept turning to her, as if to assure her that he was with her. or that all was well.  as if he knew she was nervous, and his smile was telling her it was okay.and she would keep looking to him for approval? for a signal of whether she is okay or not?  and the same when he was on the spotlight.

and what was really striking was the sheer sense that doing this was second-nature to them!  well, at least, that is what i thought.

* i loved the sense of grace that ag has. there is something about her that is ... untouched. watching the host of the show and ag together was educational. ag was nervous, but pure and fresh, somehow. the host seemed much more like everything was just a game.

* that was a cute trick of theirs: swinging their arms back and forth in that jigging little dance when faced with something easy. LOL why do i get the feeling that is how ag reacts when she gets something easy to do in a script?  'cause the way hc laughed at her, following her actions on the first question was like he was sharing a secret joke with her. no?  that was cute.

* heh! the way that ag freaked out when she found out the names of the planets had to be in hindi!!!  i had the feeling that she was just about barely able to stop herself from jumping onto hc's arm and grabbing onto him for support!  LOL

* hc sooo loves the spotlight, no? he looks like he was born to be there -- that given a minute, he will do anything to razzle-dazzle you; capture your heart and mind in that one minute of time he gets.

* i liked the way that when a question came up, it was always left to hc to give the green signal to go into the ''round''. no?  he's the leader in this two-person band, i think?

* the dance.  LOL omg. finally a dance that hc's hyper dance-approach totally and perfectly fits! seriously! he rocked that dance like nothing i've seen him do before! not even the yahoooo! dance in the silly spa thing.

and he kicked ag in that exuberance! LOL of course, by accident. but watching them react to that little accident was kinda revealing, no?  like they're used to such blunders and accidents? no?

* one thing on the show reminded me of s'thing that my pcp had told me once, about another sbs segment with hc-ag.  there had been one  where ag asked hc to sing for her or s'thing?  and hc has said that he had to be paid -- after all, between a marwari (himself) and a baniya (her) that was the only way to deal with requests??

so i cracked up rolling all over the floor, during that ''negotiation'' for the television!!!  truly!  the way hc pretend-sulked and charmed the host into trying to get the tv -- so that he could watch a movie. LOL.  and when the host asked that they should do a dance, ag -- shy, nervous ag! -- firmly said that they would dance if they got the tv in return!  and hc totally cottoned on and firmly put himself on the same demand! LOL man, was that a total business-like approach -- ''negotiate till you get a better rate!''  ROFL i mean, i totally suck at negotiating rates on any deal -- and totally admire people who can do that!

and watching them go through that routine gave me the same sense again -- that this is something they do a lot together. that they constantly trying to get one-up-over-the-other in bargainning situations. LOL i have no idea why. but these are the thoughts that came to my mind!  go figure!  ROFL

* basically, if there was one thing on this show that came through loud and clear, that shone in every minute that these two had the camera on them -- whether together or singly -- was how much of a team they are.

no truly. take out everything else. burn everything that is on the surface. below everything -- what will be at the base of everything they do -- is a tremendous sense of their being a close-knit team. like few other teams i have ever seen before on hindi tv-land.

and nowhere else did it show up so beautifully than in that last segment. where ag had to ''guide'' hc through a series of actions to get to the end.

just watching the way she told him what to do -- her tone of voice, the way her eyes were actually turning inwards, as if imagining him in front of the cupboard or moving to the bed -- it was like they were doing something they have been doing forever!

and everything she said, he reacted to it perfectly! there was absolutely zero hesitation. even when he asked her a question, the question itself was redundant -- more like telling her that what she wanted was done, rather than doubting her instruction. 

these two looked like have fine-tuned, well-oiled, perfectly understood, perfectly matched understanding of each other's brains while working together. 

and man! it was glorious just watching them at it.

i mean, i adore what they do as prem-and-heer.  but there, on kdmhmd, they are prem and heer.  they never (well, rarely) allow hc and ag to peer through.

here, on this show, it was kinda disconcerting to see that same prem-heer-are-one-ness show up in the way hc-ag worked together.

i mean, i knew that was not prem, not heer!  and yet, there was a certain sense of camraderie, of perfect teamsmanship that came through in the way these two just stood on stage together. 

it was interesting how they didn't touch. didn't appear to talk to each other much. but in everything they did, they ... matched.  they are a perfect team. they are! Day Dreaming

eusra has a set of caps up on page 5 of this post. it is remarkable how we get to see how co-ordinated they are from those caps. in all the little things that they did on stage in this show.

so at the end of this (as always) long estee-missive LOL, here's what i thought of them in the show:

hc-ag seriously rock together.  they make me wish that i could always watch them perform together -- i don't really care what! anything. i think i would watch anything where hc and ag were teamed together.

if there is truly a goddess of luck somewhere, i would offer prayers to let hc and ag work together, using this superb partnership, in many, many, many more shows/movies/whatever-you-want in life.

so from me and my pcp, a message to hc and ag:

''good luck in everything you do, guys. hope that you rock today, tomorrow and for a long time to come. together or by yourself.  all the happiness in the world to you both. thanks for making us smile.''

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-bd670816luvharshitiSongsOf_SilenceAymee-Garima-newt2007khajjuiheartChai-Abigail-XSilentPrayersXsweta2005AASUSSukrutha-Fatima-

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

You mean copy a post from the forum?Confused, just highlight it and then right hand click and copy it and paste it in the new location where ever u want it to be! Just give credit if needed

Hope this helps!

i know that......i wanted to know other thing wellErmm........ its ok......thanks dearHug........estee small things big thing is so goodBig smile............... i will post her each one here daily Wink............... about premeerBlushing..it will be fun na and also helps to finish this fcLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816AymeeiheartChaikhajjuAASUSsweta2005-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hope this helps!

i know that......i wanted to know other thing wellErmm........ its ok......thanks dearHug........estee small things big thing is so goodBig smile............... i will post her each one here daily Wink............... about premeerBlushing..it will be fun na and also helps to finish this fcLOL
oops I'm sorry!
and I totally loved this post of estee's, it was amaznig how she wrote it, I just clearly imaged the whole khelo jeeto jiyo segment again in my mind and man that was one good segment of HC-AG!Day Dreaming They were so cute and adorableEmbarrassed and even here their clothes were matching black and blackBlushing

Yes pease jyothi post them all I would love to read them as I havn't read them before, it surely will help us finish this FC and would bring back all the lovely memories of kis desh daysDay Dreaming

Thankx for sharing this one and I'm eagerly waiting for the next one!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25bd670816AymeekhajjuiheartChaisweta2005-Fatima-

Go to top