Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 49)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Thanks Khushi for the video

This they showed in SBS on 19 Jan 2011. Did this scene appeared again in perfomance or before that.
then why they took this scene. is it for SBS promo. why they didn't show the other jodi's who performed in Valentine special?

he is trying to show somthing in 1:49. any guesses? and 2.27Wink

Edited by newt2007 - 26 March 2011 at 8:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeTasneem-17iheartChai-Abigail-uswahAASUSsweta2005

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Thanks Khushi for the video

This they showed in SBS on 19 Jan 2011. Did this scene appeared again in perfomance or before that.
then why they took this scene. is it for SBS promo. why they didn't show the other jodi's who performed in Valentine special?

he is trying to show somthing in 1:49. any guesses? and 2.27Wink
Hey I agree with you....I think this was a promo shoot or something but they never showed itOuch....I'm so glad that SBS showed it

and when harshad was giving Additi the rose he was slowly caressing her handDay Dreaming, how sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey I agree with you....I think this was a promo shoot or something but they never showed itOuch....I'm so glad that SBS showed it

and when harshad was giving Additi the rose he was slowly caressing her handDay Dreaming, how sweet

don't dream too much. he is pointing something to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai-Abigail-uswahsweta2005-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

don't dream too much. he is pointing something to her.

Lol...just let me dreamROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiuswah-Fatima-

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

Originally posted by -Parisa-

You cannot "Script" the Spark in Eyes,Smiles that radiates Happiness , and True Feelings
sirf  Friendship he sahee But Harshiti has it all.....Dont anybody dare to say its Scripted Angry

@ Awesome Creations guys.....Clap

itna gussa...Shocked..when the other thing is the truth...we have to make this scripted...TongueTongue
so ppl wont behave like u...Sleepy

Ulti seedhe baatie karegee and expect me not to be gussa........ Bahir wale kehhte hai tu bora nahii lagtha..likin Khud PHreamers he yahee kehne lage thats its scripted tu baaqi kiya raha...Sleepy

@ selvy........Yup thats a Promo....But they dint showed it on Tv.....thanks to SBS we got to see
I love this segment speacilly when he drags her toward him saying..."ajakla mere tabiyat theek nahii rehti....paas awoo..frame mai awoo" Day Dreaming

Edited by -Parisa- - 26 March 2011 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007uswah-Fatima-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sukrutha

You cannot "Script" the Spark in Eyes,Smiles that radiates Happiness , and True Feelings
sirf  Friendship he sahee But Harshiti has it all.....Dont anybody dare to say its Scripted Angry

@ Awesome Creations guys.....Clap

itna gussa...Shocked..when the other thing is the truth...we have to make this scripted...TongueTongue
so ppl wont behave like u...Sleepy

Ulti seedhe baatie karegee and expect me not to be gussa........ Bahir wale kehhte hai tu bora nahii lagtha..likin Khud PHreamers he yahee kehne lage thats its scripted tu baaqi kiya raha...Sleepy

tu phreamer banke jo keh rahi hai...uska kya...Sleepy..Ouch
tu pagal ho gayi hai...aur teri pagalpan ki wajah se mein aise bolne lagi hoon...TongueTongue
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi guys!!!!!

made two siggies... pls feel free to use... Embarrassed

Thanks lovely siggies love the first one...great Premeer moments Embarrassed

Okay guys here are some more siggies from my side. Trying to improveSmile

Hope you like themSmile
-Abby

Great work Abby keep it up Thumbs Up

I have a Biiiiiiigggggggggggg doubt please someone clear this.

i never beleived in astrology, mind reading, face reading or signature reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rVbFaiGcmE

Her Love factor is strong.
She will meet someone in 3 months.Embarrassed

That scene was aired in 28 October 2010. Now its almost 5 months over.
AG said in her recent interview she is not in love.

what Signature readingwala is wrong or
our AG hiding something?Wink

whom to beleive now?

HC got his Girl now its turn for Ag to get her partner. riiighht? ya right.

Well, sometimes these hand reading things aren't exactly all that accurate...I mean the SBS shot was like for 5 minutes?  It probably wasn't even a very accurate hand reading.  And I agree with someone who said it could mean she will met someone as in life partner?  It could have meant bf or someone new or meeting someone again...

It's her personal life and I know AG is very honest.  But when it comes to the media and dealing with ones personal life even the most honest people play the game of media and deny things or choose not to answer the question.  I won't blame her if six months down the line she confesses she has someone and she had been seeing that person for awhile.  A lot of times people may not be comfortable confessing something so personal in their lives to the public and especially if a relationship had just begun.  They have to feel secure that the relationship is going to be strong enough to last the media pressure and unfortunately some fan bashing Ouch

Originally posted by jyothi25

drolling is ok ...dreaming is also ok...... but some fans you know gets obsessed with them........... after all its there personal life...........  we should not take this seriously u know to the heart...........  this segments  are just 5-10 minutes of there life and being such a good friends they r comfortable which shows as additi said............ should not just start bashing them because if they r not together also u know............... they were hit pair and gave us premeer........... they should not be limited to this only............. individually also they should get there dues na..considering they r such a great actorsSmile....srk is loved with kajol so much but that doesn't mean he only works with her............ it was really bad the way harshad was bashed and additi also without their faults............. even though he was bashed so much he gave us interview with additi before new year................ the way this guy loves acting u know.......acting is his life and passion everything unlike other few actors.............it doesn't mean i dont want them together........... i want them but if he comes with new costar in next show then also its OK...... finally i hate sp for making harshiti cry.........additi in zara and harshad for tl............. god bless them..........

I agree.  There is a difference between reel and real.  I think they are both good friends.  Looking for clues in interviews will have you going Silly

And I agree with the SRK and Kajol reference.  But at least they've been able to work together for 5 movie projects...but with movies I guess it's a bit easier for them to do that.

Tellywood is run a bit differently.  I would love for them to work together again...I just want that.  For them to come on screen again and blow us away with their chemistry.

Wishing them both the very best.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeenewt2007-Abigail-uswahsweta2005-Fatima-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@nadz di amazing siggies

who said Harshiti intz were scripted they were never they don't need to fake their frndship they r just so adorable wish to see them soon in new show

b/w HC'z int was quiet nice whoever in his life is lucky All the best to him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-newt2007sweta2005uswahCurlylocks

Go to top