Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 27)

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

OK, so after a LONG analysis i came to a conclusion that ag's "aaaaaaa..." means na, as is NO.
So, jitni baar ag ne  "aaaa..." kahi hogi, she meant NO.......I was observing very minutely  all these days and finally this is what i felt.

i dont think that it means NO....cuz when she saw HC's pic in dec 29th dec she said "aaaaaa.." and it wont make sense  if it means NO....Confused...acc. to me it has many meanings..which we cannot figure out....ConfusedConfused

Ab ati hu HC's interview ki taraf. Boy oh boy, this guy is "SOMETHING"WinkLOL
I would really prefer is his answer to the "secret gf" thing would be a little less complicatingWacko
After that answer i highly doubt that the "gumshuda" girl is AGBroken Heart....I mean i was not at all getting in the picture of AG when i was reading those lines
Cry. But nevertheless, hoping for the best, preparing for the worst

One thing that is not getting into my head is.....hc said that he has genuine feeling for the "girl" and is very serious and taking his time. So, my question is...Did he even go up to the "girl" and say that he loves her or is he has just kept the feeling to himself?

@red same here.......Confused...this dude is conphusing...

I would love to know what u guyz think....coz firstly to mujhe yehi samajh me nahi arahi hain ke usne confess bhi ki hain ya nahiConfusedErmm

huh......why should he be a shy person...Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17iheartChainewt2007mazkachazka

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
No  tasneem AG's 'aaaaaaa.....' doesnt mean no ......it means a lot of things which only AG knows.....we can never find out the meaning of her 'aaa...'s !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17iheartChainewt2007Sweet_KandymazkachazkaAASUSSukruthasweta2005

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone Tongue

OK, so after a LONG analysis i came to a conclusion that ag's "aaaaaaa..." means na, as is NO.
So, jitni baar ag ne  "aaaa..." kahi hogi, she meant NO.......I was observing very minutely  all these days and finally this is what i felt.

@ Tasneem, can you please tell me when Aditi said this.  Confused  I guess it too early in the morning for me right now, that I can't remember.  LOL 

@ Kajju, great job with your siggies.

@ Sukrutha, love that phnose cap.  Prem was furious with Heer and the way he held her so close, telling her she will lose him forever made it a great scene.

@ Samia, great job with you PiA VM.  I really enjoyed it and your song selection was perfect.

@ Grace, I knew you were looking for some free tomatoes LOL.  Thank you for sharing with us your favorite Premeer scenes.  I agree with all of your selections.  For me, choosing a favorite Premeer scene is not an easy thing to do.  LOL  We all knew what happened next ever time Prem and Heer fell unto the bed, but I guess you can say we were all selfish and wanted to see more Embarrassed.  As for Veera and Nihaal ruining Premeer's big night, Dead.  Heck, even they got a proper scene for their....ummm...first time.   It was pretty stupid for that person whoever came up with that idea to add Veera and Nihaal's agruement with Premeer's SR and ruin such a romantic moment.  I hope to see more around Grace Big smile

Edited by Aymee - 17 March 2011 at 6:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17iheartChainewt2007mazkachazkaSukruthasweta2005

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

No  tasneem AG's 'aaaaaaa.....' doesnt mean no ......it means a lot of things which only AG knows.....we can never find out the meaning of her 'aaa...'s !!!

i hope that yehi ho jo tum keh rahi prya......coz the last time she said "aaaaa..." was when sb on fb asked her "r u and hc dating, coz sbb said that u guyz r"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007iheartChaimazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Hello Everyone Tongue

@ Tasneem, can you please tell me when Aditi said this.  Confused  I guess it too early in the morning for me right now, that I can't remember.  LOL 

She said it a quite a few times....like very recently(well almostLOL) when she was asked whether she was leaving Sangini..shes said "aaa...", and then it turned out to be a NO

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChainewt2007mazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

i hope that yehi ho jo tum keh rahi prya......coz the last time she said "aaaaa..." was when sb on fb asked her "r u and hc dating, coz sbb said that u guyz r"

it may have another meaning also....who knows....
she told aaaa many other times....not only once...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17iheartChainewt2007mazkachazka-Frozen-

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

i hope ke tum sab jo bol rahe ho waisa hi ho.....this time i would LOVE to be proved wrongWinkEmbarrassed

newt2007iheartChaimazkachazkaSukrutha

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sukrutha

i hope ke tum sab jo bol rahe ho waisa hi ho.....this time i would LOVE to be proved wrongWinkEmbarrassed

aww...LOL.....its that she use it everywhere..anything u wrte she wil tell aaaaaaaa.....so its just like she is shouting...LOL....LOLLOL.....for HC one it maybe aaa....what all this.....and for that leaving one its like aaaaa...who tolja...LOL

-prime-newt2007iheartChaimazkachazka

Go to top