Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 114)

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

All  HA fans must request them guickly  before they  made up their mind for other jodi. THEY must know the real fan power HA.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverAymeeiheartChai

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
agree with u prime..therenshud be mre request for harshiti than the other jodi...than only we can get harshiti...plzz all of u start requestingg plzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverAymeeiheartChaisweta2005

hifx Senior Member
hifx
hifx

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hi everyone watched Harshad's performance ysterday he was looking a bit reserved and nervous...Well some people never change!! but it was a treat to watch him on my screen after a month or soo...now i want to see him with additi again in a new show...and have u noticed the similarities in the predictions??? 1) Additi shud drop a "D" and HC shud catch it an add it to his name!! 2) Their career graph will go only UP 4m now 3) Relationships!! its too much...
and one more thing as you all know that a pakistani channel will be showing Kis desh..they are also showing da promos of da jodis!! Khanak_Shantanu and now i just saw a promo of Maneet!! hope to get Pre Heer promo too/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverbd670816Aymeekhajju-Garima-iheartChaiAASUSsweta2005-Fatima-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Harshad Chopda

Harshad Chopda, the heart-throb of many and star of the recently-shut Tere Liye believes in plastic cash when it comes to shopping. The actor who says he "shops rarely" shares his preferences with TellyChakkar.

Fashion is: Anything I am comfortable in.

Who chooses your clothes? I do, but on the sets the women on the show handle them.

Do you wear accessories? Just a watch.

Do you follow any brands? I like Gas for Jeans and t-shirts. I also prefer Espirit and Guess.

Favourite shopping destination: Palladium Mall, Oberoi Mall.

Most expensive buy: My earrings watch which is worth Rs 18,000.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Jeans, t-shirts and track pants.

Favourite designer: Jerry

Must-have in your wallet: Cards! I am a plastic cash person.

Favourite perfume: The One by D& G, Issey Miyake, Visit by Azzaro and Into You by Calvin Klein.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White and blue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverhifx-prime-AymeeiheartChai-Abigail--Garima-khajju

hifx Senior Member
hifx
hifx

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Who chooses your clothes? I do, but on the sets the women on the show handle them OHHH realy!!!! 
Favourite designer: Jerry omg since when Additi Gupta started designing clothes for him?????

LOL any ways thanks 4 sharing  sweta2005

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloveriheartChai

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
PremeerSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlover-prime-Lady_Impalabd670816Aymeekhajjunewt2007-Garima-iheartChai-Abigail-AASUSsweta2005-Fatima-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsumkum

PremeerSmile

awesomeee siggies lovelyyy loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tas17

Originally posted by iheartChai

I just wanted everyone to remain calm.

Continue to request for a Harshiti segment but don't be disheartened if they show him with someone else is all I'm saying.  Keep the faith.

Grace, i'm still fighting for them coz i only wanna make sure that they understand how popular Harshiti's jodi is. It gonna be like a DHAMAKA is Harshiti is cast againEmbarrassed

I've gone thru many years where i've cried my lungs out for my fav shows. I was literally going thru mental trauma when my fav actors didn't get along in real life and their show ended...that too with such a disheartening track that i was more on a low. This is sth i'm saying which happened before Kis Des.

When Kis Des happened i was much more practical, and now i know what it is the BITTER TRUTH abt the diff between reel and real. Even if Harshiti comes separately i would still be the happiest...but only if they get shows which does well with trps and and has a brilliant story line which has the magnetic pull of addicting me towards it. If not so then i'll surely be disappointed. That too coz we r the loyal fans and would always want to see our angels on the better side of everyhtingBig smile

Honestly speaking, i watch Sangini only when ag is shown, but trust me there is NOTHING...i repeat...NOTHING that can make me glued to the show (other than ag herself being present in it)...NO OFFENSE TO THE FANS OF THE SHOW...it was only my POVSmile

On the other side, HC has been lucky with his shows, but everday is not a Sunday. Getting new shows is sth diff than getting a BETTER show.

So, all I want is to see Harshiti in an awesome show, be it together or separately (now the tomatoes r gonna fall on me GraceLOL)

~Tasneem~ (one of the biggest pankha of Harshiti)Cool

Keep fighting...nobody said to stop LOL

@Sweet_Kandy - thanks for the performance...Harshad did a very nice job Clap and little bro Sushant did great as well in his performance.  Too bad no interview of these two on SBS...they are friends so I don't understand why they didn't interview them Ermm

@ greatsumkum - thanks for the siggie...very nice work Thumbs Up

@sweta2005 - thanks for the TC article

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee-Abigail-khajju-Fatima-

Go to top