Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. (Page 111)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Abby - cute siggie of them

@Motibah - thanks for posting up the video cuts.
Love that romantic dance scene...poor Heer going crazy without her Prem but dang her dreams are so vivid and romantic Embarrassed ...but luckily Prem didn't die and came back and we got to see them romance some more for real LOL

As for the scene where Heer is crying over Prem's death...that was a great scene...AG acted wonderfully in that scene.  I agree that...that scene really showed her talent...that she does have it in her to act.  I think people have to keep in mind that for AG acting was never her first choice...she just sort of landed into it...and Kis Desh was her first show...in the beginning she was really raw...very cringe worthy at times.  She had a lot to work out.  But later on in the show she just got better and better.

I think having gone through Kis Desh (her training period) and now with Sangini (a different type of training in acting - various emotions and ranges) she's a much better actor than she was in the beginning and she can definitely hang with Harshad.

But I tend to see those actors that act brilliantly are those that continue to challenge themselves...to not only test their own skills but to acquire new skill sets...and not become complacent and think they are the best.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-SongsOf_SilenceAymee-Garima-khajjunewt2007-Abigail--Faith-mazkachazkaSukrutha

Jyotix IF-Rockerz
Jyotix
Jyotix

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Motibah

Oh and another thing, to all those people who were once die hard Premeer fans but now say that Additi could never match up to Harshad's acting in desh *Cough* need to go back and watch this scene!

Sorry, but I really don't care what anyone says. To me Additi is one of the the most talented indian actresses out their on telelvison. She portrayed the pain of losing Prem tremendously well and no-one like seriously no-one could have done a better job! She is the only actress on indian televison  that has actually made me cry my eyes out Cry The way she cries I swear it forms a massive lump in your throat.

the first time I saw that scene I cried for sooo long, there were like tears dripping all down my face and my respect for Additi grew so much higher that day. LOL

In fact, after Prem died she carried the whole show on her shoulders, so to anyone that thinks she couldnt match up to Harshad's acting skills seriously needs to open their eyes and stop being so biased Big smile

gaaah I miss my Premu and his Heer Cry
well said, I feel like posting this on her wall and my wall.

Edited by Jyotix - 23 April 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Aymee-Abigail-newt2007khajjumazkachazkaAASUSSukrutha

Jyotix IF-Rockerz
Jyotix
Jyotix

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Hi everyone!

I don't think that's AG at her house...because we saw what her house looked like on Wassup.

Unless you guys are talking about her parent's house?  But I thought her parents moved in with her?

So I think prediction is right it's the ice cream place.

I wonder why she didn't wear the pink dress and decided to change?  She looked very cute in the dress. 

This is from Restaurant, she went out for dinner with family and friends...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Aymee-Abigail-newt2007khajjuiheartChaimazkachazkaAASUSSukrutha

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Saas Bahu aur Saazish RABYAJI WE WILL TRY BUT NOW IT LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFICULT                                         This the reply regarding HARSHITI   to PH/ HA fan.But they at are going to show HC with  tl co star soon. Wish that HA remains good Freinds and we can see them together again. DONT know how long we have to wait  to see them togetherUnhappy

Edited by -prime- - 24 April 2011 at 2:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17Jyotixnewt2007khajjumazkachazka

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Read an article about a star one show  on FASHION  and BT may produce it. Why cant EK take  HA  as lead in this new show . The subject is different from the previous roles that HARSHITI  had played  and they have the persona  and  attitude to play this kind of role to perfection. Hope EK get some brain  and cast them as leads.

-Garima-khajjuiheartChai-Abigail-mazkachazka

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

Saas Bahu aur Saazish RABYAJI WE WILL TRY BUT NOW IT LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFICULT                                         This the reply regarding HARSHITI   to PH/ HA fan.But they at are going to show HC with  tl co star soon. Wish that HA remains good Freinds and we can see them together again. DONT know how long we have to wait  to see them togetherUnhappy

@Red bold: reallyShocked y not our HarshitiCryCryCry Itni spamming ke baad bhiOuchD'oh

-prime--Abigail-khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Lookslikes everyone are against HARSHITI fans including SBSAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Abigail-additi10khajjusweta2005mazkachazkaSukrutha

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

OMG! no offence to the other co-star of HC but why not Harshiti ... SBS was the only ray of hope we had! ufffAngry

I'm just having a bad daySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Aymeekhajju

Go to top