.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XV.~*~. - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by athisdagrh

Hi 
If you like. check this vm by IF member reenasv. 
It's fun.

harshiti- beegi si

okay this is just random but can u tell me who made the sigs that u have? of PH and Prem and Chahat? 
@harshiti
aww tnx for da update darlin.... i saw da magazine thingy on fb
i knowwww both seem to have got lost or somethin but i'v a feelin dat we'l hear some good news soon abt a new show!!!

fingers crossed!!!!!
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@harshiti
aww tnx for da update darlin.... i saw da magazine thingy on fb
i knowwww both seem to have got lost or somethin but i'v a feelin dat we'l hear some good news soon abt a new show!!!

fingers crossed!!!!!

Np!πŸ˜ƒ
Me 2 i think we'll get some good news soon!πŸ˜ƒ *fingers crossed* I just wish that your feeling comes true!
let's pray hard honey bunch πŸ˜ my life in incomplete without harshiti
Yes! Lets all pray hardπŸ˜ƒ

and the first opportunity I'm seeing when we can see them together is Additi's Birthday, really really hope SBS gets us an Interview of Harshiti on Additi's B-day!😍, that would just be awesome!

this is an extract from g8 magazine

AG

April issue of GR8 magazine. Additi was featured in the snippet section. She was talking about her pets Gabbar and Basanti and how basanti was pregnant for the third time. She said they were trying to keep them apart so that they don't land in this situation and now she'll have to hunt for new homes for the newborns but since many of her friends love gabbar and basanti they would willingly take the newborns. she said whenever she gives away the babies both gabbar and basanti get upset with her.

HC
My friend also send this with regards to HC. his interview was featured in the fan club section of the same magazine - GR8. in that section the mag lists couple of celebs and the one who gets the most requests will be featured in the next issue.  some of the points of the interview- he said very few things are known abt him. he used to be an introvert and he's opened up now. he's still exploring himself. ppl who are close to him know him much better than he himself. he changes everyday with every experience and most of the time either he's completely understood or completely misunderstood by ppl. he said his biggest passion is work. also likes to learn new things. but he loves his sleep as much as his work. also loves gymming and is a big foodie. he hasn't done many crazy things as he was quite shy and scared. one of the most touching fan incident was when one fan send him a book completely filled with things about him on his bday during kis desh. he said he wonders how ppl can do so much like make websites, fan pages collect pictures etc just by watching somebody on tv.he said practically n technically he's single but emotionally he's not. when asked if the girl knows about his feelings he said there is an unsaid understanding between them and she also knows it. they share a bond and they are very much aware of it. and are serious and just waiting for the right time to come. he said he always wanted a girl more intelligent than himself and somebody who would help him, guide him and be by his side. shadow, his dog, is closest to his heart. he finds walking with him at night very relaxing. there are no particular roles he has in mind
@NaDzGirl - loooooooooooove your siggies and avis...aaaaaa, the dancing ones are just super! And well no words for the phingoli 😳

@sweta2005 - thanks for the posting up the snippets of their interviews.
AG taking about her pets was cute and funny πŸ˜† I think Gabbar and Basanti have every right to be mad since she keeps taking their children away from them.  Probably explains why they keep getting pregnant πŸ˜†

HC's interview was very nice.  But he sure uses confusing words to describe his relationship πŸ˜•...technically he's single but not really πŸ˜† (can't help but wonder if this is a PR stunt to distance himself from any of his co-stars so people don't start trying to hook him up with his recent ex/or current co-stars...sort of what Sushant sort of did by making up a gf and giving vague answers so the media would leave him alone...it worked for a bit...but then he finally came out with Ankita.)

I guess what HC was trying to say is that because of the profession he is in he has to work long hours and so he can't do all the things a normal bf would be able to do for his gf...like go on dates, hold hands, etc.  He can't always physically be there for her.  So technically he looks single but he is not because he is emotional dependent and invested in the girl and she knows that.  Whoever this girl is she's really lucky and I hope she treats him right.  I think it would be very hard to be in a relationship that he described.  You can have an emotional connection but there still something to be said in being able to see the person and hear the person's voice everyday.  Hope things work out. 
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Dont wannh comment about there interview πŸ˜†...Hee i wrote this long back   but forgot to update....its not even complete.....πŸ˜†..but now i cant anymore.....so here it is as it is πŸ˜†.you can say its an Os ..or watever...just a scene...πŸ˜‰...Hope you all like it πŸ˜›

Blissful Night

Prem felt like he had all the energy in the world because he was happy, not just happy that didn't do the feelings in his heart justice. He was ecstatic, elated, jubilant. A million words came to mind but all he really knew was that his heart was exploding with joy. He didn't think he could ever feel like this but he surprised himself. Now that Heer was his, really his he just couldn't contain his happiness. In his eyes she was a goddess. She was a sweet heart a wonderful personality, good heart, pure soul and a sexy body... Well Prem was a red blooded man like any other and boy did Heer drive him crazy.

Since the day he had met and fallen in love with her he had thought about her night and day. Not in a degrading way, it wasn't about sex. It was about having her, holding her, making her understand how much she meant to him but also to please and give her pleasure. Thats all Prem wanted to do, he wanted to make Heer happy.

Many times tonight he had tried to sneak away or catch a moment alone with Heer to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. When he did that he drove Heer wild. The hairs on her neck would stand on end and the blood would rush through her body. There were moments when they both wanted to dissappear and leave this crazy party behind. He would tell her he loved, that she was beautiful. He also told her many other things that made Heer blush.

The tension had been building all night. Heer was nervous. She always tried not to think about these things for they made her feel embarrassed but tonight it was hard to keep it out of her mind. Prem was so handsome, she thought sometimes that she wasn't good looking enough for him. When she stood up close to him she could feel his muscles against her body and it made her go weak at the knees.

Heer was feeling hot so had escaped the party, and come up to her room. Well it was Prem's actually or rather their room now. She felt hot and dizzy almost. A cool breeze drifted in through the open window. It was well past 1 am in the morning and people had only just started to leave. The party would go on till dawn she was sure but she didn't want to be there. Prem had been pulled into some discussion some where which was fine by Heer she wanted a few moments to compose herself. She felt the butterflies swim around her stomach wildly, she felt a little queesy even. Not because of Prem but because she didn't know what to expect. She loved  him more than life itself and to be that close him made her dizzy with anticipation.

She sat down on the bed and took a deep breath, the scarf that was draped loosely on her head fell away. It had been a long night,  her hair had been curled and pinned up to keep it out of her face but now all she wanted to do was take the pins out, get out of these heavy clothes and make up. She started to pull out the pins one by one and laid them on the bed side table. Next she kicked off her sandals, her feet were aching. She started to rub the right foot as this one hurt the most.
Suddenly a hand touched her own and moved it away. Heer looked up it was Prem.

How long had he been watching her, she didn't know. Prem took hold of her foot and started to massage it. Heer tried to protest.

"Prem...you don't have to.." Prem looked up at her, he was on his knees before her.

"Why not?  I want to."

"There not nice!" She said trying to pull her foot away but Prem didn't loosen his grip.

"It's not for you to decide what I do and don't like. Besides this is my foot now and I like it just fine."

Heer said no more as she didn't want to argue with her new husband and actually she was enjoying the foot rub. Prem looked at Heers foot, it was so dainty and small, the nails were painted red and it was just perfect. He bent his head and kissed her feet. Heer was going to protest but decided against it. Prem placed a few more kisses on her foot, long loving kisses. He used his left hand to push up part of Heers sari and caress the soft skin beneath and then started to kiss his way up the ankle and then her leg. Heer looked down at Prem, in that instant she let all resistance in her body go. This was her husband and she belonged to him. What was her purpose in life but to serve him and please him.

Her body went limp as she left all control of it to Prem.  Prem stopped suddenly and got up but only to throw of his jacket, he was aiming for the chair behind but wasn't even looking. So when it fell on the floor he didn't move to pick it up. Instead he looked down at his beautiful innocent Heer. He saw the uneasyness in her eyes and his heart melted. He sat beside her and took her hands in his own and kissed each one in turn.

He took a second to admire her beauty, every second more was sweet agony but he wanted this night to last for ever. Heer was looking down, feeling shy and a little afraid. Prem cupped her face in his hands and lifted it so that he could look into her eyes.

"Heer I've waited for this moment, this moment were I could call you my wife since the day I met you. Don't be afraid.." He stroked her hair and let his hand continue down her neck. He pushed away the silky soft curls that fell around her shoulders to reveal soft, supple ivory coloured skin. Heer said nothing but bit her lip to silence herself as he nuzzled her ear lobes and then kissed her neck. but still she could not stop a moan escaping her lips. Her arms were stretched out behind her but now she lifted one handed and ran it through Prems hair. It didn't matter how nervous she felt she would be lying if she said she didn't want this. Prems kisses were soft and gentle but then grew more urgent. Heer threw back her head.  Feeling a change in Heer Prem lent back a moment then kissed Heer full on the lips. It was a deep passionate kiss that shook the very core of Heer, she could swear she felt the earth move.  Heer kissed him back, she loved this man and wanted at that second to show him just how much.She had one hand in his hair and her other hand she placed on the small of his back holding him to her.

Prem moved over her and slowly eased her down onto the bed.  They separated momentarily and together moved down the bed so that Heer could rest her head on the pillow. There were no words now, they both just seemed to know what the other was thinking but had only one thought in mind now, to be one and whole.
Heer lay on the bed, with one hand on Prems chest feeling the pounding of his heart. In her own chest her heart was beating the same rhythm.
Prem brushed his thumb across Heers lips. With his other hand he began to loosen her sari. He longed to show her exactly how he felt through this song and dance it would take all night but even that wouldn't be enough.

Noises from down stairs drifted in through the open window but Prem and Heer paid no attention for their focus was only on each other. The night lingered on but they had no time for sleep but when the first light peeped through into their bed room Heer finally closed her eyes. Prem lay beside her watching her sleep and soon he too fell into a deep slumber. They lay in each others arms , smiles across their faces.

------------------------------------

Ok so how was it??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Dont wannh comment about there interview πŸ˜†...Hee i wrote this long back   but forgot to update....its not even complete.....πŸ˜†..but now i cant anymore.....so here it is as it is πŸ˜†.you can say its an Os ..or watever...just a scene...πŸ˜‰...Hope you all like it πŸ˜›

Blissful Night

Prem felt like he had all the energy in the world because he was happy, not just happy that didn't do the feelings in his heart justice. He was ecstatic, elated, jubilant. A million words came to mind but all he really knew was that his heart was exploding with joy. He didn't think he could ever feel like this but he surprised himself. Now that Heer was his, really his he just couldn't contain his happiness. In his eyes she was a goddess. She was a sweet heart a wonderful personality, good heart, pure soul and a sexy body... Well Prem was a red blooded man like any other and boy did Heer drive him crazy.

Since the day he had met and fallen in love with her he had thought about her night and day. Not in a degrading way, it wasn't about sex. It was about having her, holding her, making her understand how much she meant to him but also to please and give her pleasure. Thats all Prem wanted to do, he wanted to make Heer happy.

Many times tonight he had tried to sneak away or catch a moment alone with Heer to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. When he did that he drove Heer wild. The hairs on her neck would stand on end and the blood would rush through her body. There were moments when they both wanted to dissappear and leave this crazy party behind. He would tell her he loved, that she was beautiful. He also told her many other things that made Heer blush.

The tension had been building all night. Heer was nervous. She always tried not to think about these things for they made her feel embarrassed but tonight it was hard to keep it out of her mind. Prem was so handsome, she thought sometimes that she wasn't good looking enough for him. When she stood up close to him she could feel his muscles against her body and it made her go weak at the knees.

Heer was feeling hot so had escaped the party, and come up to her room. Well it was Prem's actually or rather their room now. She felt hot and dizzy almost. A cool breeze drifted in through the open window. It was well past 1 am in the morning and people had only just started to leave. The party would go on till dawn she was sure but she didn't want to be there. Prem had been pulled into some discussion some where which was fine by Heer she wanted a few moments to compose herself. She felt the butterflies swim around her stomach wildly, she felt a little queesy even. Not because of Prem but because she didn't know what to expect. She loved  him more than life itself and to be that close him made her dizzy with anticipation.

She sat down on the bed and took a deep breath, the scarf that was draped loosely on her head fell away. It had been a long night,  her hair had been curled and pinned up to keep it out of her face but now all she wanted to do was take the pins out, get out of these heavy clothes and make up. She started to pull out the pins one by one and laid them on the bed side table. Next she kicked off her sandals, her feet were aching. She started to rub the right foot as this one hurt the most.
Suddenly a hand touched her own and moved it away. Heer looked up it was Prem.

How long had he been watching her, she didn't know. Prem took hold of her foot and started to massage it. Heer tried to protest.

"Prem...you don't have to.." Prem looked up at her, he was on his knees before her.

"Why not?  I want to."

"There not nice!" She said trying to pull her foot away but Prem didn't loosen his grip.

"It's not for you to decide what I do and don't like. Besides this is my foot now and I like it just fine."

Heer said no more as she didn't want to argue with her new husband and actually she was enjoying the foot rub. Prem looked at Heers foot, it was so dainty and small, the nails were painted red and it was just perfect. He bent his head and kissed her feet. Heer was going to protest but decided against it. Prem placed a few more kisses on her foot, long loving kisses. He used his left hand to push up part of Heers sari and caress the soft skin beneath and then started to kiss his way up the ankle and then her leg. Heer looked down at Prem, in that instant she let all resistance in her body go. This was her husband and she belonged to him. What was her purpose in life but to serve him and please him.

Her body went limp as she left all control of it to Prem.  Prem stopped suddenly and got up but only to throw of his jacket, he was aiming for the chair behind but wasn't even looking. So when it fell on the floor he didn't move to pick it up. Instead he looked down at his beautiful innocent Heer. He saw the uneasyness in her eyes and his heart melted. He sat beside her and took her hands in his own and kissed each one in turn.

He took a second to admire her beauty, every second more was sweet agony but he wanted this night to last for ever. Heer was looking down, feeling shy and a little afraid. Prem cupped her face in his hands and lifted it so that he could look into her eyes.

"Heer I've waited for this moment, this moment were I could call you my wife since the day I met you. Don't be afraid.." He stroked her hair and let his hand continue down her neck. He pushed away the silky soft curls that fell around her shoulders to reveal soft, supple ivory coloured skin. Heer said nothing but bit her lip to silence herself as he nuzzled her ear lobes and then kissed her neck. but still she could not stop a moan escaping her lips. Her arms were stretched out behind her but now she lifted one handed and ran it through Prems hair. It didn't matter how nervous she felt she would be lying if she said she didn't want this. Prems kisses were soft and gentle but then grew more urgent. Heer threw back her head.  Feeling a change in Heer Prem lent back a moment then kissed Heer full on the lips. It was a deep passionate kiss that shook the very core of Heer, she could swear she felt the earth move.  Heer kissed him back, she loved this man and wanted at that second to show him just how much.She had one hand in his hair and her other hand she placed on the small of his back holding him to her.

Prem moved over her and slowly eased her down onto the bed.  They separated momentarily and together moved down the bed so that Heer could rest her head on the pillow. There were no words now, they both just seemed to know what the other was thinking but had only one thought in mind now, to be one and whole.
Heer lay on the bed, with one hand on Prems chest feeling the pounding of his heart. In her own chest her heart was beating the same rhythm.
Prem brushed his thumb across Heers lips. With his other hand he began to loosen her sari. He longed to show her exactly how he felt through this song and dance it would take all night but even that wouldn't be enough.

Noises from down stairs drifted in through the open window but Prem and Heer paid no attention for their focus was only on each other. The night lingered on but they had no time for sleep but when the first light peeped through into their bed room Heer finally closed her eyes. Prem lay beside her watching her sleep and soon he too fell into a deep slumber. They lay in each others arms , smiles across their faces.

------------------------------------

Ok so how was it??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

awesomeeeeeeeeee scene too good loved it
@sweta: thanx for the article😳

@Pari: awesome yaarπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘