Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@greatsumkum: Great HC siggie...lovely work👏, thankx for sharing

@Grace: hey I'm doing well, what about you? your right this FC is very soona soona, but I'm all cauhgt up with studies, got exams coming up and they require alot of revision time anyway great to see some members are active an I'm just reading your FF in my break and ROFL, grace its hilarious the baby thing..I can't stop laughing anyway will comment on it once I've finished reading it!😃
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi 
If you like. check this vm by IF member reenasv. 
It's fun.

harshiti- beegi si

BIackSwan thumbnail
peecaboooo....... 🤗
how are my gorgeous harshitians?!!?! im here after like ages..... hope u guys are doin fab as usual?!?! im waitin for some good news abt a harshiti show.... 

anyways i made some siggies... feel free to use 😃

avis............

siggies.......

Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

❤️
Edited by Sukrutha - 13 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
@athisdargh: Thankx for sharing the vm😊, it was lovely, very nice song

@Nadz: Hey!🤗
Its great to see you back😃, I have always loved your creations & these ones you have posted are amazing, Premeer first night☺️ and then HC picking up AG in all those 3 performances was amazing (I'm off to watch there performances)😆
and Now your siggies, their Just Fantastic, Love both of them, Great Pictures  used and I love the caption on the second one! 😃, Thankx for sharing 

@sukrutha: OMG! *THUD* That picture is just amazing, Their faces are sooo close😍 and that scene is one of the best scenes of Kis desh/ Premeer
Thankx for sharing😊
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome creations everyone..nadz and almost everyone I missd😆

oh surku....🤗......thanks for reminding me of the most beautiful scene every happend in tellywood😆..harshiti did a flawless performance..off to watch that scene😳
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

@Nadz: Hey!🤗
Its great to see you back😃, I have always loved your creations & these ones you have posted are amazing, Premeer first night☺️ and then HC picking up AG in all those 3 performances was amazing (I'm off to watch there performances)😆
and Now your siggies, their Just Fantastic, Love both of them, Great Pictures  used and I love the caption on the second one! 😃, Thankx for sharing 

hiya dear... tnx for ur sweet comments 🤗
omg im soooooo outdated cz i visited IF like after ages....
fill me in with all harshiti scoop 😆

@sammy
tnx love... so how u?!? did u make any vms lately?!?!
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nadz
am good and u?
oh no about to finish the previw vm😆
u tell?
BIackSwan thumbnail
ayooo sammy bachiii i ws waitin for ur 'le ja tu mujhe' number yaaaaaaaar....... pls finish it soon 

im good but life ws pretty hectic durin da last few weeks and i finally got one week off from work so im gonna be pretty much active from today onwards woooooooo hoooooo 🥳

hw abt u lil sis?!
-Abigail- thumbnail

hiya dear... tnx for ur sweet comments 🤗
omg im soooooo outdated cz i visited IF like after ages....
fill me in with all harshiti scoop 😆

@sammy
tnx love... so how u?!? did u make any vms lately?!?!

Well you didn't miss much cause ther is hardly any news about our Harshiti, its like both have disappeared together! U knw Harshad's show ended and now ther is no news about him and even AG did not come on her FB from ages, and SSBS🥱, show her like for some seconds that too in mute! but her new look in simple saree's reminds of Heer😍 and there was this recent interview of AG in zing magazine!😃 would you like the link?

I miss them soooo much and want to see them soooo badly!😭.....Hoping and praying to see them soon that 2 together!