Posted: 13 years ago
awesome, minblowing, Pihu looks Stunnning in this pictures thanks preethi
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@jyothi25 Thanks for sharing estee's writing bit 😍

@-Parisa- Thank you for the caps

@uswah - another great VM from you...cute Harshiti moments 😆

@Selvy - HC's going to show up at KMH2? That would be fun for sure.  And HC would get to hang out with his buddy Karan too 😆

@Abby - Thank you for the picture of Premeer/Harshiti...they look really good...the matching attire...so nice 👍🏼

@Preeti - very nice sig of AG 👏 Thanks for sharing
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

hello everyone😊

Firstly congratz to India for winning WC!

and now why is this Fc so soona soona

ok here you go guys a very beautiful pic of Harshiti/Premeer

I just LOVE this pic its sooooo perfect...their clothes are matching, their slight smiles, heer's shyness and even the background is sooo soothing and matching their attire😍😍
Such a lovely pic, they look so cute and adorable in this pic *pulls their cheeks*😆

Thanks for the cute pisture of Premeer. newly married couple.😍

@Jyothi thanks for the another peice of  estee's bt lt.

@Grace😭. its just a april fool prank.
newt2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

and my fav line of her bt lt of 6th october is:  *thud, thud, thud!!* has anyone ever done a cheek-to-cheek transfer like that before?? > I don't think anyone has and it was soooo cute when they did that cheek-to-cheek-transfer☺️😍

and this pic just makes me go ☺️😍☺️
Kitne paas paas khare hein dono😳 *phreming*

BT's are expect in finding new formulas when it comes for Harshiti. because they do it in style which kills many of their fans. Cheek-Cheek transfer one of the best finding of BT. They even did in one of their earlier show but Harshit rocked.Embarrassed

@Preeti, its a mindblowing picture of Ag. Thanks a lot.
newt2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi25

how can he lift her so easily?according to ag............ she is 58 na so goddddddd😲 he is so strong😍........he is  vegetarian then also so strong😕  wellllllllllll............ she is damn lucky lol............. i mean she was in hc arms  in every step☺️.........he may look good with everyone but best with ag and viceversa................

AShe is a doll in Hhis hand. Hhe likes to lift Aher. I agree with you. Ahe looks best when Ashe is with him. both look cute together. when HAthey were alone then something missing.
Look at the smile in Aher face in the 2nd picture. Ashe is smiling from her heart.
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i just read in one the forums that harshad went shopping while in macao for some girly stuffs. now if we all remember there was an article that ag mentioned that her frined had brought her a pair of boots or something from macao..hmmmm how i wish it was harshad shopping for ag.....😍
newt2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fijiana

i just read in one the forums that harshad went shopping while in macao for some girly stuffs. now if we all  remember there was an article that ag mentioned that her frined had brought her a pair of boots or something from macao..hmmmm how i wish it was harshad shopping for ag.....😍

In the same video he says its for his sister. its nail paints and cosmotics items.

Don't know who is that friend who brought boots for AG?😉

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Hey guys made something on AG hope u like it n feel free to use

Hey thats a lovely sig of AG, she looks gorgeous and I love her pic on the right bottom corner > the jhuki jhuki nazrein😳

Thankx for sharing😊
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

In the same video he says its for his sister. its nail paints and cosmotics items.

Don't know who is that friend who brought boots for AG?😉

@ Selvy, the boots for AG were bought from Mukti.  And just like you, I am sad that the rumor about Harshad doing a small apperance on KMH 2 was a joke from one of their own people.  😭  I would have loved to see Harshad play a role like that.  It would have been great to see interviews from Harshad, Karan and Kritika because they are friends in real life.  I think somebody took Grace's idea and thought it would be funny if they played a prank on Harshad's fans. 
newt2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

@ Selvy, the boots for AG were bought from Mukti.  And just like you, I am sad that the rumor about Harshad doing a small apperance on KMH 2 was a joke from one of their own people.  😭  I would have loved to see Harshad play a role like that.  It would have been great to see interviews from Harshad, Karan and Kritika because they are friends in real life.  I think somebody took Grace's idea and thought it would be funny if they played a prank on Harshad's fans. 

She said 'friends' i'm wondering who are the others?

@bold yes. i like to watch them together doing masti in SBS/SBB.
surely some people are reading our comments.