Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aymee

Wrong Parisa...you will still be drooling over Harshad even after he is married or even once he is in a relationship. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰  Heck we will still be phrooling, phainting and all the works even they are both old and gray.  πŸ˜†  We can never get enough of our Harshiti can we?

Agree yaaaar........We are helpless in that case 😍🀣..

@ prime....Maybe thats why say.."Opposites Attract" 😳...anyway..Whoever she is...I must say she is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lucky girl.......and i wish them a veryyyyyy happpy life πŸ˜›
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG AG is looking damn hawt just love her thankz for vid uswah & kauser thankz for the capz

@genie sis thankz for sharing article
whoever in HC life itz his personal matter wish him all the best :)
uswah thumbnail

Girls today Additi in Wassup Tv epi the same SBS photoshoot dnt miss it kyunk jitna bhi dekho kam hai she look so gorgeous

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kauser thanks a lot for screen caps and everyone else for links of SBS.πŸ˜›
Stunning ! I love the pink outfit best, looks like Barbi doll , so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Uswah thanks for the WASSUP TV link.😊

Edited by athisdagrh - 13 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys here is the part of Additi in today's Wassuptv episode...enjoy
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJUhVOr-5U[/YOUTUBE]

DL::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJUhVOr-5U

jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mazkachazka thanks yaar for the pics and videos.............  she looks hot in black........she has great figure............

hey about harshad article well, its there life they r gonna live together so i think they r matured enough to take decisions.......... i am obsessed with premeer not harshiti........... i just like them............ i mean i fell in love with premeer first.......i hope they remain friends forever and keep smiling and do masti whenever they r together😊...........

-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks kauser for the caps and wassaup link..AG is looking gawjawwwws..!
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone plzz provide me the YT direct link of yesterdays SBS (AG's photoshoot).. I couldn't find it..thanks..!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khajju

"I know you guys are disheartened about the show going off air and so are we. There is this incomplete feeling, I know that you guys wanted to watch to watch us more on screen. There is this uncertainity amongst you guys but all I want to say that please keep the support for us going. I can promise that I have been extremely honest to my work and have put in a lot of effort for the show. I hope that your supports stays with me always and thank you so much for the all the love you have showered on me.

Love

Harshad"

got this from another site😊

tnx khajju for sharin....

dont worry harshu... we'r always dere for u.... 
god bless u
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Kushi  thanks for the VM. Its an amazing scene. and i want to say something more. i'll come to it after saying few words. wonderful siggies.

@ NaDzGirl  thanks for the siggies.

@ athisdagrh thanks for the article on AG. 

thanks Shruti11 for sharing AG in SBS. mazkachazka  for the caps uswah thanks for the link.

thanks Shruti11 for sharing HC's article. Thanks to all who created lovely creations.

Kushi, i really don't know why you created that VM with Prem rushing to mandap. after reading HC's article i saw your VM again and i felt really close to this article. do you know why? because ...
HC atlast accepted that 'he genuinely like someone'. now he is ready to build his life. In all in his previous interviews he said he is not yet ready to think about his partner. now he accepted and careful in his plan.

Now, i'm waiting who is that girl. with hope 😍.

May God Bless you Harshad and your someone.

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago