3rd week 9th & 10th epsde..Destinies revealed!!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The 9th and 10th episodes are best ones so far since BHPH started...

The 9th one starts with Shravan and Saachi meeting face to face with camera panning 360 degress around them..Eye lock happens and shravan offers the rumal to her...
He says "why is that destiny makes our path cross again and again...Maybe you are the one my dadhi is looking for"...Little  knowing that his words will come true one day and their destinies will be bound together till eternity...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So confident and sure of his looks he says" Why are you staring at me like this?..Its not my fault that GOD has made me so handsome, what to do about it"...(Arre Shravan , we all know that, thats why you have such a fan base here👏👏⭐️...Poor Saachi, how can she be an exception..😆😆😉😃)

Saachi accepts that rumal from him...Shravan gives it to her by going down on her kness...(I dont understand this...It is not a typical proposing stance😕😕😕)...Already Ram Ji, has given the signal, only these two are yet to decipher it..😳😉😆

Then comes Shravan's lies...That girl believes him and says that he needs to marry his lover and nor her, and will reject him..All this makes him happy😆😆😃😃

The rest is all bakwas....The evil saas seeing all this and then accusing Saachi of having a BF and then walking out with her family...Usha believing her and not trusting her own neice, begging and running after that Nagin, for fixing this rishta...All this much to the shock and consternation of her family...😡😡😡

Inder doubting whether that Nagin's son is a ladka ya ladki😆😆😉🤣....Saying he dosent care about this alliance and supporting Saachi all the way...

Once again Shravan crosses her path...while all miss him, only Saachi notices him...⭐️👏

At home Usha, blasting her neice and doubting her... Not trusting her own kith and kin, but believing a 3rd person is all rubbish😡😡🤢🤢...Naani for her part berating and insulting Saachi, searching her things, while the rest of the household mutely watching all this naatak...(Uggggghhhhh, I wish I cld strangulate both mammi and nanni with bare hands....)

The best part of this episode (14/6) was the first scene of Saavan meeting ⭐️⭐️⭐️and Inder supporting his neice and putting his foot down and giving his piece of mind to Usha and naani...👏.👏👏👏👍🏼👍🏼

The next episode (15/6) starts with Naani searching Saachi's things in her room, berating  and accusing her....All the while Saachi is weeping and silently watching the proceedings😭😭😭😭😭😭

The Usha(atlast some sense got into her) and Babu put their foot down and stop Naani from continuing further this humiliation of saachi...👍🏼👏both Inder and naanu support saachi...

Cut scene to Jaiswal's house...When all are wondering whether shravan will ok this ristha, in walks the devil himself(or shld it be The handsome Angel😆😛) ...With a straight face he says ok and that 'ganti bach jayi '...Then Pratap gets a call from that side and says how sad 'Ladki ki ganti nahin baji'...

While all are sad about this, Nidhi , the ever shrewd, understands that Sharavan is up to his tricks again and something is amiss..Shravan promises her when the time is right, he will reveal all about his future girl...😊😊😊

At Inder's place Saachi rewinds all that has happened and feels sad ..Inder consoles her ...naanu asks her babhi, what has happened and who that guys was..Probably naanu had guessed that Saachi's ganti bach gayi and that its only time before Ram Ji gives his blessings😳😳😃😃

The next day after, knowing about shravan and getting his address, Maami and mamma go to Jaiswal's place... Mammi accuses to Pratap that his son was stalking her daughter these 2/3 weeks...(Arre Usha, yehisi kyo bolthi hai, baad mein, thum bahut pasthaonge, kyon ki yeh ladka thumara daamad honewala hain😉😉😆😆😳😃....)Hitler now gets 😡😡😡😡

The precap shows Hitler confronting his son, about his love...

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yea Maris, super update. Shravan is indeed a handsome devil oops angel ....who completely mesmerized Sanchi that day esp after going down on his knees n giving rumaal wow this scene was etched in viewers' n the destined couple's memory forever. Mami kept on proving that she is a younger version of nani who is actually worse than nani. Nani atleast openly shows her hatred for Sachi but Usha though shows affection deep inside she doesn't like Sachi or believe her or want to treat her as her own daughter, sorta fox like or maybe she is very despo to send Sachi away to another house. Instead of finding a good groom she just seems to want to finish off her duty n wash hands.
   The searching n insulting Sachi n all shows she was never happy in her mama's house, she was always reminded of her orphan status. Atleast nanu n mama's senses prevailed reg that evil saas son/daughter alliance. Without finding about Shravan n his supposed stalking of Sachi these two going there n shouting their heads off was not at all nice.
Yea Savan's rumaal scene was best of the best in these episodes.....thnx once again Maris
Edited by kchitra77 - 13 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Maris!

I loved the rumaal scene!!  It was all Shravan and it reveals how, despite his mischievousness and cockiness, he has a heart of gold.  And of course, it reveals destiny.

I still feel we do not know Saachi yet.  She had just a few lines which can be boiled down to 1)thank you, 2) I don't know him and 3) No I didn't, believe me.  All we have seen from her is are fear and tears.  A very muted personality.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update Maris!!!
the rumaal scene was gr8...shravan was simply too good in it...saachi was so softspoken in those days!!! her dialogues in each epi till now is almost next to nothing...what a transformation she underwent through the journey of BHPH !!!
ktms thumbnail
Thanks for the update maris!!! Rumaal scene was wonderful.With his meeting with saanchi there, shravan knowingly breaks his rishta and unknowingly saanchi's too,which is very good for sanchi.He gets away easily when he is in trouble in his own way.Thats why we love him.One would feel bad for all those things sanchi go through in that house because of her mami and nani😡

Dont worry sanchi ,Jaldi is narg se chutti milegi (courtesy shravan😆) Bahut hi ache parivaar ke bahu banogi tum.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Lovely update, Maris!! 👏 As everybody rightly pointed out, Saachi was the demure, coy, docile girl,  who either spoken in monosyllables, or a couple of lines....
Did not like Saachi having to undergo such humiliation, at the hands of mami and nani.🤢😔 My respect for the two  sensible men -Naanu and mamaji increased  manyfold, when they stood by Saachi and supported her, all the way.
However, I agree with Chitra. Mamaji and Mami should have done some thinking, before rushing to the Jaiswal mansion and  accusing Shravan of stalking Saachi.
And, like everybody, I loved the Rumaal scene too. The hunk, mouthing that dialogue about him being handsome, made me think , wow what a combination---arrogant  but  a very very considerate soul..👏
Edited by Aanchal15 - 13 years ago
izanami thumbnail
Lovely update, Maris! :D

The rumaal scene is undoubtedly one of the most memorable and significant moments in BHPH. I remember that I began to actually like the show - as opposed to watching it out of boredom - just when that scene came in. I still didn't think much of either Sanchi or Shravan by then, but a glimpse of the future chemistry that would bind me - all of us - was seen for the first time. The rest of the episode angers me, but because of this one moment, it'll remain one of my favorites of the show.

I don't have much to say about the next episode, but it does feature the first confrontation between the Sharmas and the Jaiswals, which we all know will lead to the important stuff later.