Do you think it was fair??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sibar

Sibar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Right from the begining the elimination process is flawed. I guess Mr Athwanit paid the price as his wife tried to eliminate Mr Patil in last epsidoe for some Frivilous reason. Guys, one need to see that this is a reality show and not everything is showed and made obvious. In my opinion Mr Athwani task was easiest. He has 3 big kids and through out the show he said he deson;t know how to cook. And we saw he made such a nice dish. So there was something that he lied to be in the show. How can a person prepare kids and then also make so manuy dishes. This was not very clear. Mr Sahani looked very tired. Come on guys. one need to be strong enough to withstand the work and it looks like he has completely given up. Though it appear a shock to viewer, but one has to just think an the reason become obvious. The anger of Ms. Patil was justified as her husband was on target always, and I would have done the same.

Edited by Sibar - 10 March 2011 at 3:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think it was fair??? (Page 2)" in Wife Bina Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

not this...but many others too were unfair...like if they not feeling well..got eliminate..even if they had proper reason for their behavior still thrown out......u cant judge somebody like this...Angry

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Do u think it was fair to eliminate Mr. Vijai Athwani??? I think he had the most pressure on him with 3 kids and he did everything so well without loosing temper and he was always smiley i really feel it was unfair to him...he should have been at the finalist!!!Disapprove
i think it was a bit unfair because managing kids is a difficult task n he should be a finalist because he had the most kids...idk why patil got nominated...i mean he's horrible @ handling kids...he's worser then dutta...cant believe he let the kids use a blender

Shizaru

Goldie

Shizaru

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

That Mrs Patil seems to be a wicked..she voted them out..poor Athwani and sahani..they did their best.

Chitsji aap neh kaha Jo meh soch rahi thi I think dutta n patil were voting out strategically
I took a dislike to Mrs patil did she ever smile?
How r u?   Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Chits1

That Mrs Patil seems to be a wicked..she voted them out..poor Athwani and sahani..they did their best.

Chitsji aap neh kaha Jo meh soch rahi thi I think dutta n patil were voting out strategically
I took a dislike to Mrs patil did she ever smile?
How r u?   Big smile
hey nice to see you posting here...I am good.sorry for reading this post late.

I know yar..Mrs patil looked very serios and chalu..but most wives looked like that to me..Mrs sahani was nice though..

Sibar

Sibar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I found Mr Sahni very dramatic. Come on do you need a show to realize what you are missing. Same thing is with Mr Athwani. Both of these characters were eihe doing very good acting or are really dumb. The show objective was how best one can manage and not about cribbing. Mr Athwani is from food business, so he does have an advantage and he has to do nothing for his kids. They used to get ready by themselves. I guess it is not that straightfoward to analyze.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Wife Bina Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.