kamanidiss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When nivi leaving sood house Viren ll say  some thing like this ..
I loved u since my childhood. I attracted towards u b4 i gt 2 knw that u r KS daughter. After knwing the truth  that u r d girl whom i lovd since my childhood i cldnt contrl my slf.  After knwng  d truth abt u and sid i felt jelous but trust me my lve never changed. At the same time i wntd to get revenge frm sid.  I knw he loved u vry much so i cldnt find a better way to fulfill my aim other than using u agnst him.  But trust me , l loved u, yesterday 2dy and 2morrw. I suffered lot when i hd 2 put u in pain n @ the same time i tried my bst to console  u. I wntd to show u dat am the only 1 in dis family who can std by u. Trust me , i cldnt c any other way to make u love me. I wantd 2 erase sid from ur heart but i ddnt think dat i gt caught 2 u. I thought everythng s finishd and i failed, u ll never love me. i hate my self, hw can i face u? By siding u i tried 2 punish my self.

Gys add something 2 this. Actually i am wk in expressing feelings !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kamanidiss

I loved u since my childhood. I attracted towards u b4 i gt 2 knw that u r KS daughter. After knwing the truth  that u r d girl whom i lovd since my childhood i cldnt contrl my slf.  After knwng  d truth abt u and sid i felt jelous but trust me my lve never changed. At the same time i wntd to get revenge frm sid.  I knw he loved u vry much so i cldnt find a better way to fulfill my aim other than using u agnst him.  But trust me , l loved u, yesterday 2dy and 2morrw. I suffered lot when i hd 2 put u in pain n @ the same time i tried my bst to console  u. I wntd to show u dat am the only 1 in dis family who can std by u. Trust me , i cldnt c any other way to make u love me. I wantd 2 erase sid from ur heart but i ddnt think dat i gt caught 2 u. I thought everythng s finishd and i failed, u ll never love me. i hate my self, hw can i face u? By siding u i tried 2 punish my self.

really nice dear😳 n u r nt wk in expressing feelings u r very strong  in expressing feelings😳 nise post😳
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Kamanidiss
Thanks for the thread a good start.

I had posted this on the Beshram thread and have added a little more to the same.

Nivi starts walking towards the main door and she is about to step her foot out when she hears Viren call out to her and say "Nivi mein tumse bahut payaar karta hoon, mana ke main tumhe bahut taklife di, bahut dard diya. Haan mein manata hoon ki us waqt mere dimag mein sirf ek hi baat thi, Sid se badala. Lekin ye bhi saach hai ki tumhe poori terh se aapna banana chata tha, isliye nahi kyuki mujhe Sid ko chot pahuchani thi par isliye kyunki mein tumse bhaut pyaar karta hoon. Meine tumhe bachpan se chaha hai. Maine jo kuch tumhare saat kiya uskeliya mein bahut sharminda hoon aur us sab ke liya tumse mafi mangta hoon. Tum meri zindigi ho, aur agar meri zindagi muzhe chod ke chali chayegi to mein jikar kai karun."

Niiv turns and Viren lifts the divorce papers and tears it. Viren continues " agar tum ye ghar chodkar chali jaogi to mein bhi in sab ko chodkar door chala jaoonga aur kabhi laut ke nahi aoonga"
Nivi just runs towards hi and gives his the hug and says she will never leave him.

Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
kamanidiss thumbnail
 I m from Sri Lanka so little difficult to read it in hindi but i can understand hindi . so If u can giv me d english translatin it ll be easy 4 me 2 read and understand. Thanks for ur post !
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi kamanidiss!

He says "Nivi I agree that I hurt you a lot and I also agree that I totally wanted to take revenge frm Sid but I love u so much. I wanted you to be all mine not bcz I wanted to take revenge from sid but bcz I loved u since childhood I regret for what I did to you and I'm sorry, you're my life there's no point in living without you.

Niiv turns and Viren lifts the divorce papers and tears it. Viren continues "If you leave this home I will also leave all of them and will never come back"

Nivi just runs towards hi and gives his the hug and says she will never leave him.

Hope i was good at translating!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for that
Aysha, Thanks. It is good.
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamanidiss

well written...........
soo true.........😃
kamanidiss thumbnail
Thank u Aysha 4 ur translation and yes, u r very gud in translation dear !
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you niviren and kamanidiss!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wooww..well written....i hope he will say like this...and u done a great job dear...beautifully portrayed viren's feelings...👏