Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo! *SuShaan Romantic*(video pg28) (Page 9)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trueraginifan

lagta kisi ki nazar lag gyi...SP is nt showing the promo now...*crying*
but Rubal i promise dat i'll surely try to upload it...!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........u R Such a Sweetie PieHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinatorcrysind

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Febs & Rubal : tum dono rona band karo plz....there's no confirmation bout their relationship yaar...so abhi bhi there's a little hope for you guys...!

crysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiLOL.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload itCry

True....Cry I can't sleep now.....CryLOL
mein bhi  

Welcome Armaan to Heart Break ClubHug LOL..........Aur Ya Fir tum Video Ko Lekar Ro Raha HoLOL

ArmaanShergilcrysind

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by tejeshec

Seriously after seeing the 1yr celebration video I realized that something is cooking between the two...Also they came together to the party and were the last to enter ...There is a small section in the video where jai is talking to the media while ragini is staring at him and the stare said it all....One thing is sure from the video that they are looking amazing together and have really come close off screen....

Also when asked about the best thing to happen cuz of SGP she mentioned Jai's name only ..Before this interview she always used to take almost all the names in the SGP gang but now a days its only Jai......

Having said all this we are no one to comment about their off screen bonding but all I can say is we are most happy to see it translate on screen with their wonderful performances specially the romantic scenes............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually any scene in which both are there....Love Sushaan............The bestesssssssssttttttttt......zillion superlatives ...................couple on screen. 

Lovely post .....Big smile
where is the video.... need to see it right now....Confused
@ laxmi : after seeing this u will agree 100% with what tejeshec said..they were like this before and u can notice some spark of happiness on their faces which was not their earlier..
the link 4 you
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/87361-5th-march-2011-u-me-aur-tv-single-part/

Thanks so much for the link madhu....Hug.... it starts at 4.01 guyz.....Big smile ...u too felt it madhu??ShockedShocked i did notice they r glad....but not the way we imagine yaar....Wink
Tejeshec...i feel she just looked casually at him when he spoke.....LOL...i tried to see it twice...but felt it damn normal yaar.... yes...but IF we try to see them as ISHAAN_SUHANA.. i felt the spark.... otherwise i found them damn good buddies.... nothing else yaar... infact we r too much into Sushaan that we imagine to the heights yaar....LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-ArmaanShergilcrysind111192GurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

lagta kisi ki nazar lag gyi...SP is nt showing the promo now...*crying*
but Rubal i promise dat i'll surely try to upload it...!

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwchh........Cry I think it is a sleepless night for me...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

Originally posted by crysind

Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiLOL.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload itCry

True....Cry I can't sleep now.....CryLOL
mein bhi  

Welcome Armaan to Heart Break ClubHug LOL..........Aur Ya Fir tum Video Ko Lekar Ro Raha HoLOL
 welcome rubal to dukhi aatma clubCryCrymein dono ko lekar ro raha huCryCry

crysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

@Febs & Rubal : tum dono rona band karo plz....there's no confirmation bout their relationship yaar...so abhi bhi there's a little hope for you guys...!

Vips U r not Understanding Our Planning...........We actually want to see them together so Thats Y we are Giving Putting Ghee into Fire so that This newzzz Spread Like  a wild FireWink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

Originally posted by tejeshec

Seriously after seeing the 1yr celebration video I realized that something is cooking between the two...Also they came together to the party and were the last to enter ...There is a small section in the video where jai is talking to the media while ragini is staring at him and the stare said it all....One thing is sure from the video that they are looking amazing together and have really come close off screen....

Also when asked about the best thing to happen cuz of SGP she mentioned Jai's name only ..Before this interview she always used to take almost all the names in the SGP gang but now a days its only Jai......

Having said all this we are no one to comment about their off screen bonding but all I can say is we are most happy to see it translate on screen with their wonderful performances specially the romantic scenes............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually any scene in which both are there....Love Sushaan............The bestesssssssssttttttttt......zillion superlatives ...................couple on screen. 

Lovely post .....Big smile
where is the video.... need to see it right now....Confused
@ laxmi : after seeing this u will agree 100% with what tejeshec said..they were like this before and u can notice some spark of happiness on their faces which was not their earlier..
the link 4 you
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/87361-5th-march-2011-u-me-aur-tv-single-part/

Thanks so much for the link madhu....Hug.... it starts at 4.01 guyz.....Big smile ...u too felt it madhu??ShockedShocked i did notice they r glad....but not the way we imagine yaar....Wink
Tejeshec...i feel she just looked casually at him when he spoke.....LOL...i tried to see it twice...but felt it damn normal yaar.... yes...but IF we try to see them as ISHAAN_SUHANA.. i felt the spark.... otherwise i found them damn good buddies.... nothing else yaar... infact we r too much into Sushaan that we imagine to the heights yaar....LOLLOL

Rubal and Febs ...............be happy yaar................laxmi ji ki parkhi nazzar ko agar kuch nahi laga toh kuch nahi hai.................tum dono ka rasta saaf haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dmjtruelegend-allizwell-crysind

Go to top